Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Hurly-Burly

    That was fun. A little bit of an escape on a Sunday morning. I need that Dad 😜
  2. Doha

    Opening Move

    Wow, this has thrown a spanner in the works. James, Eric and Taggert, all sones of ranch owners working as cowboys. Only James, it seems is in line to inherit a ranch. Eric will be gutted by this, even though he would have been expecting it. I wonder what Tag has up his sleeve. His head is certainly ticking over. for the first time, in this chapter, it felt like Tag was the “senior partner” and Ash the the guy who isn’t fully aware of what is happening. It was sweet seeing Tag starting to think strategically.
  3. Doha

    Quick Study

  4. Doha

    Quick Study

    That was a very pleasant interlude for Bastien and Lawrence. They both seem very pleased with what the other offers. But what is actually going on between a Bastien and Alistair? There is too much left unsaid and in the gap all kinds of conspiracies can take root.
  5. Hmmm. Sometimes the wolf is wearing sheep’s clothing. I wonder if Shayna is related to the chaps in the yellow truck? 🤔
  6. Doha

    Stay?

    I can’t wait! Can’t hardly wait.
  7. The victim has been really badly brutalised and it will take him years to work through the trauma. Jake has really shown himself to be a Good Samaritan. I’m looking forward to seeing how this unfolds, what we learn about Jake, the ranch and Little Man along the way.
  8. Doha

    Prologue

    An interesting start and looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.
  9. Doha

    Stay?

    What a beautiful chapter. To feel loved, safe and valued is a wonderful place to be. Ash and Tag are doing well and Tag is finally relaxing into a shape that fits Ash. I think this pairing will be for a lifetime.
  10. Doha

    Stay?

    OMG! That hadn’t even entered my head. I had assumed whip scars, but a branding! Heavens alive!
  11. A little bit of exploration: of castles, Wagner and of being out. Like so many men, Neil worries marginally about the size of his dick. A waste of time, unless you’re a size queen. I’m really enjoying the ordinariness of these guys and their growing relationship.
  12. Gabriel’s Gambit is an enthralling binge read. Spy’s, assassins, pop stars and politicians all blended into a thriller with a big love twist. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and highly recommend it.
  13. Doha

    Terminated

    I loved this story! I feel like we got to know the characters really well. Thank you for taking the time to write and post. This read was worth every moment.
  14. Gary, if someone said they’d rope the moon for one of my daughters I would be smitten myself!
  15. Doha

    Clarity

    Well this is a good start and I hope the mending continues. 🙌🏼🙌🏼
  16. A phenomenal chapter and the whole deception of Albert Cooley is taking shape. August has made a good impression on Roland Crawley and he and Fletcher have the way open for their partnership at Gandma’s homestead. Fantastic!!
  17. Doha

    Disorientation

    This is nail-biting stuff!
  18. Doha

    Clarity

    So many sauces🤣. I’m hoping Lonnie knows where Gabriel is and can assist taking down the assassin. I’m glad you’re well again!
  19. Doha

    Kindred Spirit

    Lawrence is falling for Bastien hard. Will this, like the photo asked, be “Lies??”
  20. Doha

    Kindred Spirit

    Or entry into a cult-like secret society for mutual benefit and advancement?
  21. Doha

    The Great Passing

    I really liked this twist! Earlier it looked as though Theodore had betrayed and killed his own pack, but now we realise he was actually trying to save them from something far worse and preserve them for the possibility of resurrection. It completely changed how I saw that earlier scene. It’s a good reminder that things are not always as they first appear, and that some of the strongest characters only reveal their true nature as the story unfolds. Lovely writing Mrs Fox!
  22. Doha

    Achilles’s Heel

    That was quite a scare. Certainly an attempt to kill Lawrence. I’m starting to warm a little to Anton, who I think is the Chief of Security for the Sun King. I might be wrong. What was Ali doing away from the group?
  23. Doha

    Helios and Icarus

    Quite a bizarre experience without supervision from the professors. So perhaps this is a student-led initiation ritual. Of course, administrators will likely wish to know how the transfer student managed. I wonder if Reichenau and Becker are past students themselves? So Bastien and Lawrence are a little more public. I’m beginning to think that his Dark Eminence is not the bad guy. 🦹
  24. Doha

    Quid Pro Quo

    That was hot. They certainly are taken with each other. Now was Bastien’s initiation of the murder a ploy or a sad young man confiding in someone who he likes and appears to trust?
  25. Doha

    The North Tower

    Agreed @LeeSA. Did lukas stitch his journal into the mattress? If so why? Was he aware of his impending death? If it was somebody else, why hide it in plain sight, rather than keep or destroy it? Too many questions around this journal.
×
×
  • Create New...