Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Mannly really has found a new home and a place where he is accepted, safe and loved. 🥰 this is a blessing for sure.
  2. My immediate thought when Mannly was bumped and he got a whiff of the awful smell that he recognised, is point the guy out, go to Jake now! But I can see some reasons why he might hesitate.
  3. Doha

    The Pack

    Oliver is really going to do this and perhaps in losing his conscious self to the mountains and the “non-plan”, he may find that unconscious part of himself that recognises the walls he has built and also knows the cracks and gulleys that will break them down. Absolutely loving this!
  4. A most intriguing start to the story. Having been through a divorce some years ago, I can totally relate to Oliver’s numbness - that numbness that wraps us up and keeps the sense of failure at bay. I think I am going to enjoy this story.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 9 Showdown

    What a bonus to get an extra long chapter. Roland is a wonderful man and the very antithesis of Augie’s father. I’m glad they will help Willy James and Runyon but relieved that they are going to do so sensibly. another brilliant chapter! Thank you Gary.
  6. Doha

    Gaining a Partner

    Ali is loving playing the investigator and Larry manages to deflect him with some partial truths. But who provided the book?
  7. Doha

    Dead Man's Switch

    What a rollercoaster ride that chapter was. My goodness! Bill Yoder has really tied up the ranch in a way that protects Tag and cuts Zane off at the knees. The branding is medieval in its cruelty. It’s can’t imagine the fear, pain and humiliation. Zane needs to be brought to justice in a way that decimates him. I’m feeling the vengeance! Thankfully Tag is surrounded by support and care and love. I do hope they can do something to support artic and his claim to the Fleming spread.
  8. Potential commissions appear on the horizon and this could get Neil’s name out there. Now as for those frontals …😈
  9. Meeting both Evan again and Uncle Edwin. Neil is getting to know the important people around Alex. Their lives are becoming increasingly intertwined .
  10. Amazing! And so erotic when it is real men with real bodies!
  11. 🔥 🔥 🔥 and just to show that nobody has it all and we bring what we bring.
  12. Doha

    The Right Fit

    I’m really enjoying this slow build up of friendship and perhaps more. Henry is a winner, as are Nico and Ivo.
  13. Doha

    Physicality

    Henry did well and is gaining self-confidence. I’m glad he is doing this. Nico and Ivo are an interesting couple. Where will this end?
  14. What a great start! I love Henry already. Although older, I can totally relate 😂.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 5

    The story has brought my a sense of joy to me today and the post script tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing something so profound. I also have that man who helped me deal with coming out and getting divorced when I was certain that I was the most undeserving cretin God ever breathed life into. Even though, the relationship was brief and we both moved on still appreciating each other, it helped me to see that life was good and that I was OK. Thank you again for reminding me of my own Gil.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 4

    A lovely Christmas Eve and heat under the tree. 🌲
  17. Doha

    Chapter 4

    Oh they have whole week to practice and recharge 😜
  18. A first date on the horizon and an unknown visitor. Can’t wait for the next chapter to land.
  19. This AI generated story is definitely worth a read. It highlights the literary devices commonly used in AI generated story telling, equipping you to spot it in other stories on the site. Hats off to Ken for taking the initiative!
      • 1
      • Love
  20. Doha

    Chapter 3

    What a way to spend Christmas Eve. I could learn a thing or two from this group of guys.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 2

    That was a sex scene very well written! Wow! 🤩
  22. Doha

    Chapter 1

    It was certainly attraction at first sight! 🔥
  23. Doha

    Prologue

    I enjoyed that opening chapter immensely. Let’s see how this unfolds.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 6

    The ending was good. I got a little choked up I must admit. It certainly had a much better feel. Perhaps a lot of guidance given to the AI author. I look forward to your next story.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 5

    You’ve hit the hard, steel nail right on its flattened, coin-like head.
×
×
  • Create New...