Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Well that put the delightful Miss Dixie Mae in her place! And not a moment too soon. What an old baggage she is.
  2. Oklahoma’s Son is a slow burn love story set in the ranch lands of Oklahoma. Taggert and Ash, the protagonists, are memorable characters whose characters develop in astonishing ways through the story. Despite dealing with some very difficult topics, this is essentially a story of hope and love. An incredible read and heartily recommended.
  3. Jesse’s acceptance of a job that takes him away for 5 years or more, without even a discussion with Collin indicates that they were not quite on the same page. Charlie needs to get back to Collin and start reading the room a little better. Team Charlie all the way.
  4. I’m feeling for Charlie. Jesse and Collin don’t do well under pressure.
  5. Team Charlie all the way. They have fun together and laugh. I think this is a great basis for a relationship.
  6. Hey Gary, I doubt it is less interest but probably has to do with the summer holiday and people being busy. Your stories are hugely popular.
  7. Very hot, but I’m still Team Charlie.
  8. I am delighted that the guys are on their way and that Willy James and Runyon may be joining them in a short time. Fletchers family is so loving and this is rubbing off on Augie. Another amazing chapter.
  9. Another brilliant chapter that was also 🔥 🔥 🔥 I’m still team Charlie.
  10. Loving it and feeling sorry for Charlie! Who can compete with a Greek god with giant hands!
  11. Doha

    Mantown

    Mantown is a quick but exciting read about Jesse, who at 40 something explores his sexuality and finds both fun, freedom and a way to remain in what had become a smothering relationship. Take a look.
      • 2
      • Love
  12. That was fun! 🤩 Jesse is free and able to live with his wife without feeling like a beggar.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 1

    I know I have read this previously but in the days I had just got divorced and didn’t want a digital footprint. I’m loving the reread. And as @raven1 has said, this is not cringy in the least. I’m enjoying the character development and the unfolding of the plot.
  14. Oh boy are Dixie Mae and Shayna about to explode and Reed will be there to witness it. Good to see Bass and Kidd so relaxed and part of the Two Spirits crew.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 2

    These two are certainly taken with one another. The Riggs Ranch seems like a great place to live and work.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 1

    A great start, now who could be the boy wonder that has grabbed Morgan’s attention. 🤔
  17. 🔥 🔥 🔥 let’s see where this goes!
  18. Well that is a get out of jail free card. Let’s hope he uses it. To be fair, a LOT of men are able to manage the double life of marriage, home and a boyfriend of hook up buddy on the side.
  19. A delightful diversion on a quiet Saturday. A love story in the fairytale genre.
  20. A very sweet love story!
  21. Doha

    Oklahoma's Son

    One of the most heart-warming stories on the site.
  22. Doha

    We Danced

    That was one of the best reads ever! It all ended exactly as it ought to have done. Sitting at breakfast in a hotel here in Cape Town, and having to use my napkin on my eyes was not cool! 😂 This was a masterpiece! Thank you Wayne!
  23. Doha

    Trail Legs

    And finally Oliver is learning that not everything can be planned, executed and recorded regardless of interference or new data. He is finally aware that his body has opinions and this realisation it seems, has helped him understand his ex-husband in a new light. Perhaps Oliver, as we met him in Chapter 1, was a difficult person to live with? I’m enjoying his unfolding and seeing the emergence of somebody new.
  24. An active chapter full of fun and games.
  25. A wonderfully mundane chapter - which of course is the essence of our lives for the most part. It is good to see them doing the normal daily things that people do - like trying on clothes without displaying your bits. 😜 having lunch with mum and thinking of ways to better connect to your siblings.
×
×
  • Create New...