Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Intervention

    Gabriel is certainly being well tracked by the mystery killer. That feeling that you know somebody but just can’t place them is super annoying.
  2. This is the second volume in the Parker and Brody series. It follows the story of two military men who find one another and in doing so, discover the grounding frequency they have always sought. But finding is not the same as keeping, as so many of us know. A fabulous binge read that will cause laughter, tears and smiles. Highly recommend.
      • 1
      • Wow
  3. I loved this. It was the mention of Al Udeid airbase that caught me eye and the story and characters kept me turning the pages. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this journey.
  4. Doha

    Part VI: Joint Unit

    This has been an amazing ride! And my eyes are misty right now. This joint unit is about as perfect as it can be.
  5. The banter definitely works. The army entered the Holy Land and it will never be quite the same again! A brilliant, humorous chapter with the promise of a happy ending. Love it. 🥰
  6. That was brilliant. I hope they can successfully weather the storm that is coming. I like Garret!
  7. I’m not sure Brody died. It was never actually stated - just left for us to draw conclusions. Now here Brody is on the ship that Parker began his naval service on. it’s as though Parker’s scrubbed life and his desired life are coming together in some strange way that might just save the future he wants with Brody. Let’s see.
  8. These two need to get a grip. Brody was a dick and Parker was an arsehole. I hope that when Brody gets home they can sort out this mess.l. One hell if a cliffhanger @Cap
  9. Agreed. The moral high ground can be awfully chilly.
  10. These two guys ground each other. I’m glad they have a safe word for the head. Brody needs to trust Parker and lose the jealousy-induced anxiety.
  11. Doha

    Realization

    Now Scott is on to something and hopefully the pieces of the puzzle will start falling into place. A twin? An old colleague? Gabriel is right on the mark with Lonnie and I can see these two being “partners in crime” in years ahead with Sean being the centre piece.
  12. Doha

    Realization

    Ditto
  13. Doha

    Illusive

    There are killings and plots all around our cow of main characters, and Gabriel has still to discover that Scott was attacked and is lucky to be alive, that he is being tracked and that the tracker is playing psycho games. Who is Frederick? Besides wanting to be Gabriel/Robert’s successor, is he a relative as @Kileoli suggests? And how is Lonnie going to manage this escalated danger to his band?
  14. Doha

    Congress

    I’m delighted Scott survived! Gabriel has allowed Sean into the interacts of his heart and mind and this has shocked him. I so understand Michael, having been there and been in love with my best friend all the while believing that God hated me for my perversion. And suicide was an option. I rooting for Michael! Sadly, my best friend was a straight as an arrow, and I moved on but I seem to have made a habit of longing after unavailable men. What to do!
  15. Doha

    Selection

    Food for thought beautifully written. Common sense wrapped in poetry.
  16. As others have said, Theo now realises he has been tricked and for a very long time, at least since he was 10 years old. One must believe that Jack and Vee will reach home before something irredeemable happens.
  17. Doha

    Gifts

    What a fantastic Easter surprise and a very happy Easter to you too Mark. This was a brilliant prep chapter. Daventry could marry a relative of Granger’s and then these two best friends become family as well. Miss Lindsey has a substantial dowry I seem to remember. george is taking over a Spanish frigate with total carte blanche which excites home no end. He has enjoyed his time with The Duke but really longs to be back at sea. I had an uncle who was a seaman and while he loved his family, nothing made him happier than being at sea. thank you again for a superb Easter read.
  18. Doha

    Epiphany

    Scott has been killed. Michael has an epiphany and is dashed back to misery by DJ. Sean is enjoying seeing Gabriel flounder. All of this could go up in smoke at anytime. Scott was the only person Gabriel truly trusts. When half of the team is destroyed what will become of the other half? So many questions and the heat is going up.
  19. Doha

    Interlude

    That was a dramatic interlude. Gabriel is almost killed, we discover that Tom and a Kelly have serious issues and now Gabriel has to rely on Sergio being discreet about what has happened. The net around Gabriel is tightening.
  20. Doha

    Dilvuging

    So is Gabriel a wanted man on the top of a CIA hit list? Or is he a double agent masquerading as an assassin? Or is he a deep cover government asset used to take out undesirable people across the world? Just who is Gabriel Foster? And how will this impact Sean? Will he blow his cover by attending a gala event in a tux? Or is that cover already blown wide open? Is Fred telling the truth?
  21. Doha

    Dilvuging

    Well I certainly hope you do write the sequel. This is enthralling.
  22. Doha

    Ardent

    A nice cliffhanger. What has Tom got to do with all of this clock and dagger stuff? Will Sean be able to extract himself from the group before the next album is made?
  23. Doha

    Bollix

    Sean is starting to explore not just his sexuality, but what it is he wants from life and to give back. It would be so easy to just carry on as he is for the next 6 years until some other superstar boy band supersedes them - and then fade into oblivion. I mean what are the individuals in Pet Shop Boys doing now? Or Aha? Making the break though is going to be difficult.
  24. Doha

    Erroneous

    Loving it
  25. Doha

    Obfuscation

    Sean and Gabriel will want more of each other I’m sure. And eventually Michael will try something with DJ, more than just opening the door a crack, and theirs will be an explosive but satisfying relationship. 🤞🏽 the things poor old Lonnie has to put up with!
×
×
  • Create New...