Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 25 ~ Ghost ~

    Well a lady of the night perhaps.
  2. And every man is at least 8” and huge. Where exactly is Seagull Bay??
  3. It seems like Marcus quite enjoys this particular situation.
  4. Doha

    "Look Down" 

    An intriguing first chapter. Nicholas has been blessed in the body department but his life is a mess. Let’s see if Marcus makes it worse or offers some kind of solution.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Yaaaay
  6. Doha

    Chapter 12

    I’m guessing that Miles needs to revisit his past, in order to overcome his current insecurities and if he fails to do so, any meaningful future with Troy is impossible. I’m rooting hard for these two.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Omg!
  8. Just Keep Swimming is a fantastic distraction from the weekend household chores that need doing. The protagonists are very likeable characters and make a great couple. Excellent writing and greatly recommended. Thank you.
      • 2
      • Love
  9. Doha

    Chapter 5

    A fantastic weekend teaser! Loved it. 🥰
  10. Doha

    Chapter 4

    🔥
  11. Doha

    Chapter 3

    It just got unaccountably warm in my bedroom!
  12. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Really enjoying this.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 1

  14. Doha

    Before Sunrise

    This is a fiery relationship and I think they are both loving the chemistry.
  15. Doha

    Art attack

    Delighted that Neil is going to receive some theoretical training to underpin his already considerable practical talent.
  16. Doha

    Back to Normal

    I’m sure Randy and Kent will figure this out. I really, really like the relationship they are building.
  17. Doha

    Back to Normal

    Hey @dboggs9700, I was wondering the same thing.
  18. A brilliant party, a pedophile minister, an evil mother and the chapter couldn’t be better. I’m soooo glad we finally meet Noah!
  19. I’m really pleased the meeting with Nathan’s family went so well. I was sure it would given the way Carol received the news.
  20. Another great chapter and Nathan is one step closer to speaking to his family. I hope they are going to be as lovely about it as his mother has been.
  21. Oliver does it to me every morning around 4.45am just as he is certain his starvation is terminal.
  22. This is certainly a very philanthropic family.
  23. We meet an aspect of Bastien that has been hidden until now. He is not just the Sun Klng, but a Warrior King.
  24. Another great chapter and the lives of this extended family become increasingly Hallmark gorgeous.
  25. It is so going to be worth it. Even so worth it 😜🎖️
×
×
  • Create New...