Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Jed proved himself, Colton stood up to Derek and Sahwna has been humiliated. Jed and Buzz need to finalise their mating.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 14

    This is exactly what it is, and when the storm comes, its going to be fierce.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 13

    A nice, normal catch up chapter. That flash drive us a concern as is the unknown source of the information it contains. Buzz is a hit with Jed's family.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Zef has zeroed in on Miller. I can't wit to see their reactions when they actually meet.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 11

    Brilliant chapter! I'm quite certain Wylie will be moving into the newly built spare room at Colton and Parker's cabin.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 10

    I'm waiting for Buzz' brother to get involved somehow. Or his ex fiancé.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 10

    That's what I'm thinking. Zef might be a mate for Miller.
  8. That's exactly it. As much as he is a lovely bloke, it is the thoughtless actions that show us that as much as Lyn may wish for it, Brad is simply not the guy for him. Alexander on the other hand, although he is pompous and brutally honest, gives great thought to Lyn's comfort and happiness. I think that once Lyn sees this disparity, he won't be able to unsee it.
  9. I think Lyn is blinded by the energy of Brad and has not yet noticed the subtle signs of Alexander's interest.
  10. As others have said, we learn a lot about the 3 main characters in these two visits. Brad is boisterous and warm, but also thoughtless in some of the lines he throws out. Alexander on the other hand, is cool, reserved and thoughtful. He cherishes the friendship bracelet and wants to look after Lyn. I can't wait for the next chapter. Can't hardly wait!
  11. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Oh wow. Heading for a happy ending to the chapter and then ... wham!
  12. Doha

    Chapter 8

    I have no doubt of this. A big muscle guy wearing a spaghetti strap cutting off does seem odd. 🤔 Go Buzz. Straight to Jed.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Jed needs to get to Buzz NOW. And hopefully they can save Christopher.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 6

    His window of opportunity is getting narrower and narrower. Jed needs to come up with a plan.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 5

    Let's see how this pans out. Fingers crossed for Jed and Buzz. I think Roy, the enforcer is sleeping with Buzz' fiancé.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 3

    I think they probably are. I hooe so, at any rate.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Buzz and Jed are obviously going to team up, but how will it happen, will the marriage be averted, will their be consequences for Derek...
  18. Doha

    Chapter 1

    It's great to see Jed as the protagonist of this story. I hope that the silver poisoning effects can be cured as he regains his strength. Impotence is a curse to men but to a young man it can destroy them.
  19. Timber Pack Chronicles, is a romance with some twists and surprises along the way. It is a tale of shapeshifters and humans, the challenges they face and the solutions they find. Underlying it all is a steamy romance, between a stunning wolf-shifter and a shy human boy. I read it over 3 days and loved it.
  20. Doha

    Epilogue

    I really loved this story and read it over 3 days of the summer holiday. ☀️ Can't wait to start Book 2. 🤗
  21. Doha

    Chapter 29

    Senior Prom ❤️. The pack will thin out a bit as they disperse to different universities but will regroup after that.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 28

    Timber Pack is going to have its first pup!. And now has its first female member.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 27

    Agree with @raven1.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 26

    Barney is in a LOT of trouble.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 26

    😆 I thought exactly the same.
×
×
  • Create New...