-
Posts
8,335 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Chapter 11 A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Summerabbacat commented on JLynch's story chapter in Chapter 11 A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Romey is horny and desperate for friendship and/or some affection, preferably with his "dream boy", Thayer. Thayer is horny and desperate for Clifford, who just happens to be Romey's cousin. Louie Lee is horny and desperate for cash and alcohol. The Ghost fills him with alcohol, enough to convince him to sell his share of Ledecker Island for a drastically reduced price prior to jetting off to remote Western Australia. Edgar is horny and desperate for young meat. Ozzie is bored, desperate for some excitement and always horny. The two meet at the Crosslake Community Centre and schedule a rendezvous. Mavis is desperate for control and supervises the meeting. She ends up wearing the "evidence" of her heavy-handed supervision. The cast of this story keeps on expanding @JLynch, with the common theme a lust for sex, money and power. -
An emergency was revealed in this chapter which seemingly has escaped the attention of my fellow readers. Romey desperately needs help before he does something which could see him charged with indecent exposure or committed for psychiatric evaluation. Get that boy a FWB @JLynch, or have his cousin Clifford notice his existence such that he, cousin Clifford and Thayer become sufficiently friendly for a circle jerk or some equivalent "social gathering" to take place. Orly was freelancing for Clark and the Ghost and has taken an early "retirement" courtesy of someone working for Tony, a mafioso from Las Vegas. Ethel is popular, sharing her time and "talents" with both Ten Ethyl and Vern it would appear. She likes a little variety and spice. Arthur Ledecker shared his estate amongst his four increasingly unattractive, and in the case of least two of them, odorous offspring, and a "new religious movement". I wonder how he became associated with the latter. @drsawzall comparison to Soap certainly has merit as both have lashings of humour and a wonderful sense of the absurd. Well done @JLynch.
-
Methinks Grandma worked out there is more to the relationship between Calvin and Alan than friendship when they visited the family for the cookout. I won't be at all surprised if Calvin's mother and father similarly surmised. I suspect Calvin will disclose his sexuality to his father when he comes to visit, and I am hopeful it will not be an issue. The Mechanics Screwdriver? Calvin's mother has a good sense of humour, if nothing else. You have set this chapter up for some potential life changing events in foreseeable chapters @KKirk. I hope I will not be disappointed in Calvin's father.
-
‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Summerabbacat commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in ‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
If the time comes and I am too lazy to pick up the remote control to turn something off myself, then I have no business stealing oxygen. -
‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Summerabbacat commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in ‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Is Alexa a cousin of Siri? If so, I don't do any of that nonsense. -
I knew very little of Minnesota, other than it is the birth state of the Purple One, the late, great Prince Rogers Nelson. I have googled it and learned 1/3 of the state is forested and it is known as the Land Of 10,000 Lakes. Is it all the trees, water and fresh air which makes Minnesotan's so horny @JLynch? Was this the reason for Prince's legendary conquests? This chapter was "ripe" with pheromones, wafting this way and that, as fucking was on the minds of many of the cast. Ozzie seduced Elliott who was captivated by Ozzie's "Elegant, fine features, a small nose, round eyes, narrow cheeks, a small chin just below his thin lips". It wasn't long before Elliott was giving Ozzie's nether regions a thorough tongue-bathing, much like a dog is able to wash its balls, before fucking the bejesus out of him. Elliott's job may be tedious and not pay well, but the fringe benefits, which presumably are not listed in his employment contract, offer some compensations. Bottoming for Freddie Bartholomew and now topping Oscar de la Renta III are keeping a smile on Elliott's face and his balls well-drained. Elliott's job satisfaction must surely be something the Rolling Stones could only ever have dreamed of. Ron Reece, alliteration now @JLynch. Is this something we can expect more of, a favoured device of John Waters'? Another admirer for clueless Clifford. He could stay Open All Night and still not manage to "seat" all his patrons. Dining out, down below, a fine dining establishment according to one Madonna Louise Ciccone (Where Life Begins from Erotica).
-
‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Summerabbacat commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in ‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Gotta find one for myself first @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I dread the day I ever get RSI (from overuse of the mouse of course, which has already caused a noticeable ganglion on my wrist ) or can no longer watch porn due to failing eyesight. -
‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Summerabbacat commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in ‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
If Muriel can have I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do (a song I do love of course), then Grayson and Rafael can add further cliche with either Dancing Queen or Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight). -
Chapter 8 Where The Elite Meet
Summerabbacat commented on JLynch's story chapter in Chapter 8 Where The Elite Meet
Cornish Jago perhaps views himself as some kind of Robin Hood, defending the original inhabitants of Bay Lake against those with wealth who have come to the town and ruined its simplicity and charm with ghastly ostentatious monstrosities, And whilst I have sympathy for the cause, particularly as the town is apparently being tarnished by these hideous eyesores, setting fire to people's homes is not the way to go about it. What if residing in these homes are beloved pets or immobile humans who are unable to quickly flee and will possibly perish. Clark Berg is certainly no Clark Kent. Motivated solely by greed and profit, he has taken information originally supplied by Rehnquist Wilson and manipulated others to achieve his ultimate goal. He even used his power to "blackmail" a lending institution so that an older couple, Sidney and Martha Ferguson, lost their home. This kind of appalling behaviour may well be championed by certain wealthy scum currently in positions of power in several nations across the world, whether by election or by alignment with those elected, but to the average person I believe (or perhaps it should be hope) this would be seen as abhorrent, certainly more "abhorrent" than someone using a bathroom which does not align itself to their birth gender. Romey desperately needs attention and affection. Perhaps his cousin Clifford can help. An interesting chapter @JLynch. My heart felt heavy, saddened by Romey's "cry" for affection, angered by Clark and the Ghost, and completely indifferent to Linnie Lee and her plight. -
‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
Summerabbacat commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in ‘Buen día’ (Good Morning)
And they shall revel in the cliche, for it is not just any old pink like that ghastly musk pink, the colour of those hideous musk sticks or fairy floss. No it will be a proud "poofter" pink, a pink for real men. Fuchsia, a vibrant hot pink for studs with the testosterone, sexual performance and resilience to match. The striking couple in their 70's who paid for Grayson and Rafael's breakfast at Treetops were certainly not of the "fuddy duddy" variety. Maybe they are Chase's grandparents. Frangipani Butterfly Dandelion aka Rose Pearson was nothing like the boys expected, particularly after viewing the outside of her home with its overgrown front garden, wind chimes and crystals. Dressed in a white business suit the only "clue" she gave to being a little unconventional was the comment she made about being able to see Grayson and Rafael's auras. Perhaps she is blessed with a talent similar to that of Avery Noonan, a creation of @Lee Wilson. The wedding plans are moving swiftly and smoothly, with not a wedding planner or Mumzilla in sight. See how much smoother things flow @Mark Ponyboy Peters when you take the bride, the bride's mother and the groom's mother out of the picture. Grayson, Rafael and their parents will not need to mortgage their home to pay for it either. And there will be no bridesmaid's competing with each other for the prize of who is the bride's best friend, who is the prettiest and who gets to suck the groom's cock whilst the bride is changing from her wedding gown into her "going away" outfit. -
It's almost an example of onomatopoeia as it has a certain swishing sound to it, much like the swishing sound of slippery surfaces to which lubricant has been applied or water itself.
-
Chapter 7 Reading Jane Austen
Summerabbacat commented on JLynch's story chapter in Chapter 7 Reading Jane Austen
Cornish Jago. Seriously horrid name, so fitting the physical and personality traits he displayed. Ozzie does not like Jane Austen. Clearly not a fan of Pride And Prejudice, Sense And Sensibility and my favourite Austen work, Emma. He can be forgiven for this appalling lack of taste as he is an outrageous tease and flirt, and equally adept at both. So far all the Ledecker children bar Louie, have revealed some very unsavoury connections. What is Linnie Lee's connection with the Barzini gang, if any, and is the connection "voluntary"? I sensed Cutie is beginning to realise she faces an uphill battle to lure Thayer with her feminine ways, at least whenever Clifford is around. -
The humour returned full force in this chapter, from Retchin' Gretchen 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮, to Katherine (Kat) LaBouré with her substantial and "business savvy" t*ts and fire-red 🐈🐈🐈 fur exciting men to become cunnilingus converts, to Freddie Bartholomew with a penchant for slim-hipped youths whose butts have never been acquainted with a razor, waxing or laser treatment, and buttholes he has a secret desire to sniff before plundering them with his "little Freddie" fuckstick, to Shamus Bueller who has a serious superiority complex as he chastises yet another person that he is a Special Agent, not an Inspector. ?, the 'One-Eyed Man' still has no name or known reason for being on Ledecker Island. Was he there to confront Deck again about the hospital contract bribery, or Rehnquist (another freaky name) about shady land dealings or Dickie Lee about sexual "indiscretions". Or maybe he was merely there to fuck Ozzie or Linnie Lee. Speaking of Linnie Lee, she appears to have gone AWOL or is she merely avoiding Deck? My single word to describe this chapter @JLynch. Lubricious, with either or both its meanings suitable.
-
This chapter has taken a much darker, more sinister turn. Is Zoov a master of exploitation, filling a market niche for clientele like Dickie Lee, or is he providing gainful employment for those with limited opportunities? This chapter lacked the humour of the first four @JLynch, proving that even in your world life cannot be all ha ha hee hee. I have just realised, you share your family name, at least the family name of your nom de plume, with one of the writers, co-creator and director of Twin Peaks himself.
-
A chance encounter with Tim, a gay bus driver, might well have a lasting positive impact not only on Alec and Rick, but on Tim himself. A delightful chapter @chris191070, accompanied by Fiddler's Dram and their single Day Trip To Bangor, a substantial hit in your homeland when you were a wee lad, and a top 10 hit in Australia when I was somewhat older than you. Not the "type" of music I would usually be drawn to, but I particularly like it.
-
I have found myself very moved by gay-themed stories in which one or more of the characters has been homeless, invariably for the same reason as Rick. These pious, God-fearing Christians who eject their children from the family home, are seemingly a dime a dozen in the good ole USA, if reports of these incidents are accurate. Alec's generosity is remarkable. Luckily for him he seems to be a good judge of character. You are off to a good start with this one @chris191070.
-
A bout of vacuuming has stirred up my speculative juices, as well as a "tumbleweed" of cat fur, @Paladin. Who informed Joshua and his siblings of their parents death? If it was the police, were they friends of their father's sister and her lecherous husband? Who identified their bodies? Did their father's sister and her husband identify their bodies? Were they really killed in a head-on car accident near Gympie or were they perhaps murdered as they had discovered the paedophile ring? A most intriguing chapter @Paladin. I suspect the criminal behaviour of Josh's Aunt and Uncle may run deeper than the paedophile ring. The police may need to hire Chris for his computer wizardry, after all he worked for the American government on a top secret mission at one stage, so his skills on the 'net must be impressive. He would have a personal interest in bringing down a paedophile ring too given what Oliver was subjected to.
-
A very puzzling chapter @Paladin, until the concluding paragraph. I thought WTF when Vanessa made her welcoming "speech" to Joshua: “Joshua you are welcome to stay here if you want. I suspect your need for somewhere to stay has something to do with that uncle of yours. I never liked that man. He was too much the perfect businessman and community identity. I could always detect sleaze underneath. When your parents died, we tried to stop him being your guardian but his standing as your uncle and a respectable member of the community was too difficult for us to challenge.” My immediate thought was have I gone mad or has @Paladin literally lost the plot. I said to myself, how did Vanessa know Joshua and Adam's parents are dead when Jordan did not? She has shown herself to be someone who likes to be actively involved in the life of her children (I am being very polite @Paladin), but this bordered on spooky. I cannot imagine the death of Joshua and Adam's parents near Gympie would have been newsworthy enough to reach Mosman, although I suppose some connection may have formed between the parents such that Vanessa and Adrian were notified of their death. Fortunately, the concluding paragraph addressed most of my concerns, although it also piqued my curiosity or thirst for more knowledge of Jordan's apparent breakdown after Adam's death. Was the death of Adam's parents deliberately withheld from him over concerns for his mental capacity to cope with such news, particularly given they had been so nasty to him? Or, was their death relayed to him and he has completely forgotten because his breakdown was so debilitating? As much as Vanessa has irritated me at times @Paladin, I could not fault her behaviour in this chapter. She welcomed Joshua with genuine affection and concern. Her sometimes overbearing nature may prove a blessing, particularly if there is an attempt to abduct or harm Joshua by anyone associated with his loathsome Aunt and Uncle and the paedophile ring they are involved in.
-
Back to Normal. But What Is Normal, Really?
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Back to Normal. But What Is Normal, Really?
Have we seen the last of Rodney Sr? It certainly appears so, with Ellen wasting no time kicking him to the kerb. From comments made by both Ellen and Rodney Jr, a divorce has been a long time coming. It appears Rodney Sr does not dislike/hate black people otherwise he would have made his son's life hell for being friends with one. It is concerning Jerry's father is a church minister as African American preachers have a reputation for being anti-gay. Perhaps he will be an exception, much like Coretta Scott King, a vocal supporter of LGBT equality and critic of those against it, particularly those in her own community who criticised her for her support of such people. Although she herself was not a preacher, she was married to one and was heavily involved in the church and the civil rights movement. An excellent chapter @Lee Wilson. I hope Jerry's father is liberal, and if not, his son's mind has not been poisoned by anti-gay rhetoric. -
Cat, cake & naked tea
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Cat, cake & naked tea
OMG @drsawzall. I don't recall the episode where she asks her neighbour to look through her front door to see if he/she can see her pussy and drop a sardine for her. The show was enormously popular in Australia in the 1970's, my formative years. -
Jonas' flirtatious behaviour is a double-edged sword for James; it is good for his ego and for bringing him out of his self-imposed "hibernation", but at the same time is causing him some anxiety, wondering if he is reading too much into Jonas' forward comments. I think Jonas will have to be blunt before James will risk indicating his interest in something more than friendship with him. Perhaps Alex will play matchmaker; now wouldn't that be deliciously ironic, especially if Keith became aware of it. I am liking the direction this story is taking @ChromedOutCortex.
-
‘Cásate conmigo’ (Marry Me)
Summerabbacat commented on Mark Ponyboy Peters's story chapter in ‘Cásate conmigo’ (Marry Me)
Three in a row. Another weepy @Mark Ponyboy Peters. It seems several of my fellow readers e.g. @Quixo and @Steve Farner, got a little misty or had a cry. I had a flood of tears, worthy of the soon to arrive Cyclone Alfred. Like @Quixo, the choice of Leandro and especially Oliver as their best men, a very fitting choice. Although Grayson and Rafael may need to do a little smooth talking to mollify their mothers for denying them the opportunity to have organised a wedding, I think Pamela and Katherine will be tickled pink. I fully expect Philip and Richard will be too, Richard may even weep. I am particularly looking forward to what colour Travis' hair will be. Rafael's response to Grayson's proposal, Para Siempre. Perfect. I could have posted Sarah Brightman and Jose Carreras, but after this emotionally charged chapter, I felt the version by Norman Gunston and Effie a more appropriate choice. Truly awful singing at their appearance on Hey Hey It's Saturday, but I had to at least laugh a little (I even laughed when he sang Salute To ABBA in 1976). Unfortunately I was unable to post it as it is blocked, even a non-video version, presumably because it contains still shots from Hey Hey It's Saturday. I thought about posting (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty by KC & The Sunshine Band, which I adore, but could not find a decent version (no doubt much to @Al Norris and @Cane23's relief). Outstanding chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. You certainly pulled out all stops with this chapter. If your current IT job ever falls through, maybe you could launch a career writing romance novels, "bodice rippers", although you would have to add lashings of schmaltz and learn how to write "cheesy", but you have got a "romance gene" already (and I say this with all due respect). -
Mmm. I am a little sceptical regarding Sarah's disclosures. She tells Mary, a woman she has never spoken to before although she is one she knows by sight, her deepest darkest secrets. Does Sarah know Solomon and she was just "fishing" to get the low down on Mary. Time will tell. Whatever the motive and its outcome, Sarah appears to be another whose mind is not her own. I found it interesting, and very revealing as to the type of person Mary is, that she expressed some sympathy for Solomon, indicating he was a victim too of domineering parents. I had wondered if he had been raised in a similar environment.
-
Alex and Sammy, both gender-neutral names. Both soon to be school ambassadors. Both hot (well I think it was mentioned in a prior chapter that Sammy was attractive). I think Sammy will win the "Alex sweepstakes" @Lee Wilson. Gerry may appear to be the silver medal, the consolation prize, but what are the old sayings - it's the quiet ones you have got to watch and good (big) things come in small packages. Gerry Cunningham, 158m tall, 46kg in weight, with a 28cm cock, balls the size of lemons and a tongue like Gene Simmons. Whilst I like Ms Shelton's idea in principle, how will it work if one or more students pulls a gun(s) on either the bullying victims or the bullies themselves.
-
Cat, cake & naked tea
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Cat, cake & naked tea
There is nothing more beautiful, more wondrous, more regal than a well pampered and well cared for pussy @Cane23. Just ask Mrs Slocombe.
