Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Modified Cub

Members
  • Posts

    664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Modified Cub

  1. Modified Cub

    Chapter 3

    Great chapter!
  2. Our little Kayden is enjoying his independence and is thriving! Love to see it. And everyone around Trent can tell just how genuine he is with Kayden - his transformation has been quite intriguing. Can't wait to see how much Mark grovels to get Kayden back home for the much-anticipated visit with the grandparents! I hope Kayden sticks to his guns and doesn't remove his piercings or move back home! Awesome chapter as always!
  3. Modified Cub

    Chapter 2

    Great chapter!
  4. Modified Cub

    Chapter 1

    Interesting start to this story. I cackled at hearing Jett and his siblings' names - definitely unique. I'm not an animal person but enjoyed the dynamic between Jett and Bruce. Looking forward to this journey. You definitely have a way of capturing your readers' attention and getting them invested and wanting more.
  5. Modified Cub

    Lost and found

    Only 2 more chapters???!!! Now I'm super sad - I'll miss this sweet little family! Great chapter though and I eagerly await the conclusion. Indeed, you are a superb storyteller!
  6. Modified Cub

    Chapter 16

    Good chapter! I had a feeling either Mayson or his defense team would likely pull a stunt but wasn't expecting this! Looking forward to seeing how the trial plays out.
  7. Modified Cub

    Potato Detox

    Great, complex chapter! The beginning was hilarious. I kind of figured some things would blow up between our favorite guys sooner or later as they seem to resort to two-year-old-esque tantrums in their own minds sometimes. It is like reading a whole new book and I am loving it. Post daily if you want - your devoted readers won't mind at all.
  8. Modified Cub

    Fri: Kayden

    Great dramatic chapter! I thought Mark was going to catch them in the act in Kayden's room for sure but it's probably even more scandalous to him that he caught them at Emma's school! I feel bad for Emma - her spirit is likely to be crushed and she had so been looking forward to that talent show. Mrs. Dee is pure evil for waiting until the day of the show to confirm Mark's permission was legit. I feel like there's gonna be hell to pay from Mark's parents if they discover Kayden's been thrown out of his home and maybe the whole family will finally band together against Mark for his actions! I'll bet Ian breaks the news about him and Audrey too. Love this story!
  9. Modified Cub

    Chapter 14

    Great chapter!!! Love how sweet the two couples are and I'm glad Hunter's parents are supportive.
  10. Action-packed chapter for sure and I love it! I actually thought Maggie might be the one since Trent broke off their deal. I'd find it hard to believe that none of Mark's colleagues or coworkers wouldn't at least treat him differently or say something to him about Kayden. I did suspect Trent to end up getting arrested but Chase likely wouldn't have gone down that road since he's trying to rehabilitate his image after his crash. Great chapter!!!
  11. Another great chapter!!! I read it but forgot to comment, so sorry lol. Kayden in so many ways is so naïve yet so compliant to Trent's whims.
  12. Modified Cub

    Coda

    What a fantastic way to end this unique story!!! Thanks for taking us along on Rick's personal growth and development. Loved the interweaving of those fantastic characters from CJ's world at the end - nice touch! I have very much enjoyed this story so thanks once again for sharing it with the world.
  13. A great chapter!!! Loved it!!!
  14. Modified Cub

    Chapter 13

    Dale's parents are awesome! Great chapter!
  15. Modified Cub

    Party Balloon

    GREAT chapter!!! I'm loving the growing closeness and openness between Matt & Seamus! Poor Seamus - it's incredibly sad that parents can't just love their kids as they are - I know you said it wasn't the gay thing - they were just shitty parents - but still. LOVING this story!!!
  16. Trent truly has transformed - to the point he now doesn't care if they get outed. I love how he brings out the bad boy in Kayden and Kayden flourishes in his sensuality and sexuality as a result. I can't wait for the grandparents' visit - I'll bet that everything blows up at once. Although Ian has been trying to be supportive of Kayden I wonder how long he can keep his mouth shut about his progressing relationship with Audrey. Cho seems to be totally accepting of Kayden despite her weariness of Trent. Loving this story!!!
  17. Modified Cub

    Risoluto

    I've been binge reading this novel for the last couple of days and Mr. Owens, you haven't disappointed this reader!!! I remember reading a story from you a few years ago and was impressed with your abilities then but this one is equal in it's brilliance. Love it and I look forward to Rick and Gus getting their HEA!!!
  18. Modified Cub

    Chapter 11

    How romantic of Hunter! Way to go! And i knew Madox and Evan would get together. Good for Olivia in finally realizing the error of her ways. Great chapter - can't wait to see what that phone call reveals!
  19. Yep, Ivy's crazy with a capital C!!! I knew she'd pull something. I think it's sweet of Diana to buy clothes for Kayden. And of course she knows what's going on between the guys. I can't wait to see what develops next!!!
  20. Another chapter I greatly enjoyed!!! Props to Kayden for the 2nd piercing and good for him for somewhat standing up to his asshole father. I'd bet if Mark laid a finger on Kayden that Trent would go bananas on him. I don't want this story to end anytime soon. I don't think it's dragging and you've definitely not lost my interest!
  21. LOVED this chapter and I selfishly want this story to continue longer!!! That car scene was outstanding! The more I read of this story the more convinced I've got to catch up and read your others!!! Simply superb.
  22. YES!!! Glad that Seamus finally made a move! My fave line was "choreplay!" I'm gonna have to read your other stories because you have me very invested all up in this story! This chapter made my day😍
  23. Great chapter... love this story and these characters (not Don though, obviously)!!!
  24. Modified Cub

    Chapter 8

    My favorite chapter so far!!! I love that Evan is transferring to be near his best friend! Looks like Hunter & Dale are moving closer to beginning a relationship and wow, Madox not only came out as pan but it seems like he has a thing for Evan!
  25. Aidan's a lucky kid indeed. I love the way Seamus just took over the moving situation. It seems like Matt's dad has an intuition that Seamus is a great addition to Matt & Aidan's life - Dad knows what's developing! Great chapter - love these characters!!!
×
×
  • Create New...