Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Modified Cub

Members
  • Posts

    664
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Modified Cub

  1. Modified Cub

    Aido Potato

    My favorite chapter of this story!!! Loving Jay more and more! And any chapter featuring Lil Spud is infinitely better!
  2. What a profoundly moving chapter. Well done.
  3. Spicy🔥 - great chapter!!!
  4. Great chapter! Loved the intimacy Finn & Alec shared. Alec's parents seem like the type to try something drastic. And I hope Milo is okay after all.
  5. Great chapter!!! My favorite line was about Loe "FBI'ing" Jay!!!😝
  6. Great chapter! And River is awesome! Can't wait for more!
  7. I've been looking forward to this one and you definitely started it off well! Can't wait to devour more!
  8. Modified Cub

    Chapter 42

    Interesting chapter... I'm hoping the guys will progress a little more but as always I'm a big fan Krista!
  9. Awe, such a good chapter! I like Milo. Seems he was already aware of Finn's sexuality so Alec's preconceived notions of Finn being involved with the girls he saw at Finn's locker were premature. Indeed if Alec can get over his awkwardness they would make a cute couple!!!
  10. Modified Cub

    Chapter 5

    Well written chapter. I have hopes that it works out well for Cole and Damon.
  11. Modified Cub

    Chapter 41

    I love this story and am excited every time you post a chapter. I do hope the guys get past their insecurities and can be more intimate. Wondering and hoping their date goes well!
  12. Modified Cub

    Part 5 - End

    Beautiful chapter and a great story... but I have to echo the sentiments of some of the others... a sequel is a must!
  13. Modified Cub

    Part 4

    LOVING this new story Krista!!! You have a great way of telling stories and the sports element is right up my alley. Keep up the great work!
  14. Modified Cub

    Christmas?

    Beautiful surprise chapter!
  15. Modified Cub

    Chapter 25

    An outstanding story for sure! It's great to see how far Matt has come from what he endured as a teenager! Your stories are always well written with some deep insights and thoughts that make us readers explore the depths of our own humanity and experiences!
  16. Modified Cub

    Chapter 24

    Poor Hayden! He's had the similar issues to what Matt endured. Sad to see the story ending soon but hopefully the guys adopt Hayden!
  17. Modified Cub

    Epilogue

    A great ending to a unique story! I've enjoyed the journey and thank you for your superb writing! The ride was entertaining, dramatic, and romantic. Glad to see the characters end up doing so well for themselves and their family.
  18. Modified Cub

    Thirty Five

    Seth has indeed grown so much through the course of this story. It was endearing to see him care for Noah in the way Noah cared for him. It makes sense that Noah considered old man Landry a father figure and naturally it shook Noah that Landry tore him down in the same manner his ass of a "father" has repeatedly. Seth should reach out to Noah's grandfather - maybe he can get through to him. Kudos to Carolyn for stepping in to the police situation although as per usual wealthy folks tend to have a way to guide things the way they want. Sad the last chapter is upon us but this chapter was quite cathartic for sure.
  19. Modified Cub

    Burt Ribbons

    Puppy's confused and is bewildered with possibilities - Joey, Jack, Steven and yet still has thoughts he'll stay with Hunter? Things will likely get even more complicated before he figures out what direction to go in. Burt is a sweet man who dotes on these twinks and it's nice that they humor him. Joey and Jack seem to just be going through the motions of being together so there's that wrinkle also.
  20. Modified Cub

    Epilogue

    A great ending to a story I've really enjoyed!!! Glad to see Trent and Kayden still together and obviously thriving!!! I'm definitely going to miss them though!
  21. Modified Cub

    Chapter 22

    LOVING this story. Mr. London should have Matt speak on Hayden's behalf in court and then he and Trent should adopt Hayden. Love the way Trent's family welcomed Matt into their home and family.
  22. Oooh, a crossover??? I love this idea and am looking forward to new adventures with all these great characters meeting up and getting in to all kinds of shenanigans!!!
  23. Modified Cub

    Aftermath

    I've really enjoyed the twists and turns these 2 books have brought us. I'm just glad Ethen wasn't the one who was actually having sex with Alan. Glad to see that Jake is finally happy (for now?) and hopefully things work out for his parents. Although if I were Jake, I'd be pissed at them long-term and live my life on my terms from now on. Great story and wow what an ending!
  24. Modified Cub

    Chapter 20

    This has been my favorite chapter of this tale so far. Good for Matt for finally feeling loved and wanted!!! The scene with Aunt Marie was a little weird but it was also endearing and family can be a little crazy sometimes anyway.
  25. I am speechless for the most part. What a deliciously complicated story this has evolved in to. Looking forward to further developments!
×
×
  • Create New...