Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. But you're going for Capricans or Capricorns? BTW, Francois surely likes it coz it's sounds close to 'Capricious'! And CJ, you're capricious! Ieshwar
  2. Wow, that's good. I like Capricans. (but why did you change it from Capricorns to Capricans?) 1. It has the idea of the goat. 2. It gives us the image of friends of the goats. (Not his followers or kids) 3. It sounds cool 4. Endorsed by CJ himself. Yes, I'm for it! Ieshwar
  3. Yes, yes! I agree with Francois. The Herd gives an idea of people who accept all what CJ says. And I'm sure CJ has tolerated us a lot! But still, what will we call us? What if we all call each other by different names?
  4. Good decision!
  5. Ok, ok, I do lift the threat you think I gave! Ieshwar
  6. Nah, Kevin, I'm not Indian. But my ancestors surely were. They immigrated to Mauritius to work and settled here. But we still follow all Indian traditions and cultures. So that's why I know a lot about India. Take care, Ieshwar P.S- Kev has just dyed his hair red with blond highlights!
  7. I have seen the pics of you and CJ, Conner and I don't do by your definition of sexy at all! I was just asking coz the one I voted isn't winning! But I would like to go by what is decided here. I said Minion coz at that time no one had voted Minion! I never voted Minion. Ieshwar
  8. I would rather say: "The much awaited one" Ieshwar
  9. But if one gets chosen, are we obligated to agree to it? What happens if someone breaks 'the code' and calls himself as he wants eg a Minion...? Ieshwar
  10. Damn, here goes the dream of being a politician! Just joking. Thanks Kevin! I must admit it's the influence of being surrounded by intelligent and cool persons. And Old Bob is definitely a symbol of wisdom at GA! His words are very deep and wise indeed! Nah, I'm looking for just one nice boy! This is a bit too much Ieshwar P.S Kevin, your sig is too cool! It's exactly my thought on you!
  11. I feel like we are having a winner... Ieshwar
  12. Three? Kevin, I see just Dhruv and BeaStKid... Ieshwar
  13. Ever since I learnt that an evil goat with red beam gaze which it hides using black goggles and who happen to conspire against kind, friendly, agoraphobic, innocent, gay Mauritians livesat Arizona , I knew that it was weird! Ieshwar
  14. Ieshwar

    waiting...

  15. Not me! I'm just a innocent, friendly, kind and very warm Mauritian who happens to be an agoraphobic homosexual! I'm a victim of a conspiracy by the evil goat! Yes, the breakfast thing was great but they were both so blond that they never saw it!!! Duh! Ieshwar
  16. CJ, you're evil! There's not even the mention of kiss in there! How... Mechant Bouc! I vote for 'Tarred and Feathered Goat!'
  17. Get well soon, Vance! Take great care of yourself! Ieshwar
  18. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. All I would say is that "The grass appears greener on the other side!" I mean, The Reaper is right! So is Benji! The Reaper is talking according to what he lives. He never knows the real poverty where you're not sure if he's getting food tomorrow. But yes, he has seen the hypocrisy of human kind (it's damn hard, believe me). And he want to get out! Benji, you've seen the real hardship of your time- war! YOU have seen what poverty means. What sacrifice means! For you, these things are much more important! Coz you lived it!!! Just coz here it's shit, it doesn't mean out there it's gold! Hope I talked a bit of sense here! Ieshwar
  20. No, we're trying to name CJ's fans. And there're humans too. Like me! And half-humans too. Ieshwar P.S- Conner, if you're reading this, hope you read my sig. P.S2- The competition is really fierce!
  21. I don't think this question is valid after we've seen goats (as well as half goats- see my sig )writing great stories. As for the voting thing, we don't want 'Goat Revolution' to start here, asking right for vote! Take care, Ieshwar P.S- I know for a fact that echidnas start polls!
  22. Have you guys thought what we would do if there's draw? Shall we have another poll or will CJ decide? BTW, has CJ voted here? Ieshwar
  23. No one's commenting? Should we tell how the poll's going one? Won't it make the poll kinda biased if we tell those who haven't yet voted the answer? All I'm going to say that the competition is tight! Ieshwar
  24. When I'm typing these words, I have a rakhi adorning my right wrist! And songs on 'raksha bandhan' playing in the background. This festival is a nice occasion to spare a bit of time for your siblings. Sometimes, brothers and sster don't hear about each other for months. I have already a blog entry about this! Happy Raksha Bandhan!! Take care, Ieshwar P.S The swastika is an ancient Hindu symbol meaning prosperity!
  25. Who doesn't? Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...