Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Well, I had well predicted. I knew that Brandon is going to be cover boy! And I also knew that CJ was too evil to let them kiss! So Tar and Feather the Goat! So, the next chapter is Wild Wild Night? That sounds so cool? Are the boys (gay ones) finally going to have sex? I hope so. I hope so. Great Chapter, Ieshwar
  2. Both of you are beyond repair.... Such post-whores! For me, it's barely 3!
  3. Yes, Graeme, I'm with you! :2hands: :2hands: :ranger: :2hands: :ranger: :2hands: Ieshwar
  4. ** checks his mail and doesn't find anything** Kevin, you haven't yet sent Brussels! Anyway, Thanks for th marvelous cakes. Yes, I'm gping to eat both by myself and not share it because you're not giving me Belgium! Thanks guys! Ieshwar
  5. Oh the goat is taking classes? Thank God! I hope that he finally learns the real meaning of "quiet and shy lurker"... Ieshwar
  6. I definitely agree with Bondwriter, my Caprican friend! Ieshwar
  7. Unfortunately, unlike Belgium, Lichtenstein isn't on sale! Ieshwar
  8. Belated Happy Birthday! Wish you LOADS OF joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  9. 1. To Kevin for creating this thread and telling me this piece of informartion which I didn't know. 2. To the one who invented sms, via which I can converse with Rohun, my bf. 3. Chocolate. I just ate some and it amazes me how good it always tastes. 4. To my mom who pitied me and allowed me access to PC even when it wasn't my time! 5. To Francois, for beta-reading my story. Take care, Ieshwar
  10. Ieshwar

    Avatar

    It is beautiful...
  11. Ieshwar

    A new blog-ining

    I'm the first to post a comment! And Welcome to the blog! I read your blog. And as for Dom, well, he's going to come. Meanwhile, try to pester Kevin so that he creates more cool polls! My love to Mina! Take care, Ieshwar
  12. (Conveniently ignoring my wongly written beautiful name) CJ, you just admitted that there'll be surf in LTMP!! Spoiler! Spoiler! Graeme, turn him into pincushion. OMG! Tequila! Predictions! I say that both guys are going to get drunk and end up having awesome sex! Ok, I'm being too dreamy. CJ is too evil to let this occur. So considering the past titles, I would say that The Scar will have a Tequila! Ieshwar
  13. Now, Graeme, you must know how much the goat likes surfing. Let's see his stories which had surf- 'No Shirt? No Problem?', 'For The Love', 'Category 5'. That's 3 out of 4 completed stories. How much do you bet that there'll be surfing in LTMP too? Ieshwar
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILDONE! (STEVE) Today is your day and you're entering the 39! One more year before the famous 40's! Wish you lots of luck, love, joy and success! Hope that one day you do touch the sun! (like in your avatar) Take care, Ieshwar P.S I was about to create a thread but luckily I checked before clicking in case someone cross-posted. The echidna beats me!
  15. Especially if he has those red laser beams...
  16. Or have them supernatural powers like X-Men. I can already see CJ's fav The Silver surfer and Cyclops! Can anyone guess why? Ieshwar
  17. Oh my God! The goat is worst than the politicians! And CJ, it's not 'The Heard' it's the 'The Herd'. And Capricans don't charge! In fact, Capricans are your friends who try to help you, so All Caprican brothers vote for CJ in the 'Worts type of Cliffhangers' and 'Most Cliffhagers'. Poor bloke is till in denial and it is our duty to show him the hearsh reality! Let's cure CJ! Ieshwar, The Humble Caprican
  18. Thanks, A LOT!!! To all of you! That was really cool! Yes, I'm 18 now. Just crosses the threshold of adulthood. So where's my gift? You all know that I want Belgium as gift. Right? So? And Kevin, I don't want wrapping papers so you got to contribute too! Waiting for my gift Ieshwar P.S The cake was delicious, Dhruv!
  19. I don't know too but everyone errs in life and I may done done it here. It's nice to ask for forgiveness. Ieshwar
  20. Happy Yom Kippur to everyone here! And, I would use this opprotunity to ask for forgiveness if ever I had said something wrong or improper to someone here. I never meant it but I'm sorry. Take care, Ieshwar
  21. We should stop making BK nervous. Benji and I will retire silently until your grand 1000th post! Won't we, Benji? Ieshwar
  22. Wasn't that about 1000 posts? Anyway, congrats BK!! Ieshwar
  23. CJ, you're supposed to be a lurker and not post! At last, your wish comes true! You're sorry?? Get your hooves back and start writing! I'm looking forward to all those stories and chapters. Seriously, it's okay! Now, go and have some rest! I got a fan? :wacko: Ieshwar
  24. Ieshwar

    Blah

    Get well soon. Take care, Ieshwar
  25. Oh Kevin, that's so great! But I think you should move to Mauritius. It's much better for your blog. You won't have to say OTOSOTT, but instead OTOSOTC (on the other side for the country:P) Nah, at least, the other side has its name here. Don't worry, Kev, tomorrow will be better for you! Take care, Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...