Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Nice to see you in the line too. Ieshwar
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CONNER!!! Wish you lots of love, joy and success + loads of trophy boys! (You must be fed up of CJ's manipulative nature) Take care, Ieshwar P.S Anyone interested in Conner's sole story? It's in my sig.
  3. Dogs are given showers... Who was it, Bob? Ieshwar
  4. "Going Public" Two possibilties: 1. Chase or Brandon or both are outed. 2. Brandon is presented to the media with the inetrviews and all. I think this is more likely. Waiting to see Brandon in front of camera! Ieshwar P.S This wasn't silly, was it?
  5. CAPRICANS ARE THE BEST! PLEASE, VOTE FOR CAPRICANS! This is going at the top of the second page. Hooe it doesn encourage them to vote for Capricans. Ieshwar
  6. Bob D., your master voted for Caprican, should you also vote for Caprican? Ieshwar
  7. I agree that there
  8. Not even a small peek? At last! Someone with good taste! Ieshwar
  9. What about bribing the voters, like politicians do? If Capricans win, I'm going to...hmm... Damn, what can I bribe them with? Ieshwar
  10. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy. Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Yeah, I have read about this issue in
  12. Guys, don't you find all this a bit..too harsh? We do have Muslims over here and they're not like this! Ok, a few are fanatics, but so are some Hindus and Christians! I got Muslim friends who follow the same laws as me and talk English better than me. They never say anything wrong about any religion and we also don't say anything about their religion. But perhaps, the letter is taking about some Muslim extremists. And the fact that it comes from Australia shocked me. I love this country for its acceptance and now I strongly believe that this letter is from weirdo... I hope. Ieshwar
  13. Seconded! And the problem is that he doesn't teach we poor authors voodoo. Evil goat!! Ieshwar
  14. Hi! I kind of 'borrowed' this quiz and have it on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Ieshwar
  15. I definitely agree with him. But why he
  16. Happy Birthday, Robert! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  17. Nice read!
  18. Wow, we seem to be talking about boy wands, ASSets and hot things over here. But I must say that Daniel looked hot in the posters for equus. And he wasn't bad at all in OoP. Many complained that they preferred him in long hair. But I like him in short hair too. With the checked shirt and pants. Very common-looking. Guys, wasn't that hot? He looked so mature! I wanted to go in and hug him. (and do more things of course!) He's good, really good at some places. Take care, Ieshwar P.S I hope they leave him in peace so that he can do a nude scene in a movie and satisfy guys like me out here!
  19. I really hope 'Capricans' is voted. I don't want to become a goat! Ieshwar
  20. But CJ, we can vote for both. Won't this cause problem? I have already voted! Ieshwar
  21. Hmm, one week has passed....
  22. But...But...This means CJ won't come to Mauritius! Ieshwar
  23. We leave these things to you, Conner. We haven't forgotten the pics yet! Wonder how CJ will feel if he learns that we're talking about milking him. But hey, it wasn't me who started this! Ieshwar
  24. Conner, we're not talking of your ordinary milk! Talking of 'milk'... at least I think. Put your mind in gutter! Ieshwar
  25. Hmm, you mean this is bizarre? I think I have conveniently forgotten to mention the goat's sacrifice that take place in Mauritius during Hindu festivities! Told you, CJ! Be careful of me! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...