Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. I was just joking! My mom tries to find girls for me all over. Once we were in the bus and there was a girl on the road. She told me "Hey, look at that girl! Isn't she pretty?" (something like that...) The bad part was that she forgot that she was wearing earphone and that the whole bus heard that! Sometimes it's funny, sometimes scary! I think I should tell her to look at the guys. Ieshwar
  2. Ok, sorry for coming in late. I didn't read all comments. But there's one question tormenting me! What can we do? I mean, all of us are affected by this news. The most we will do is to talk here and say a few things about some persons! That's it? How will it help those who are living in fear? Those who can do something are far more interested in their money and who want to do can't do anything...
  3. Happy Birthday, BK!!! Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. Well, I don't care btu in this poll, I said yes! I mean, we guys know that living in a closet can be damn tough. So a gay son/gaughter won't have to worry and think "What will my dad(s) think?" And I think it will be easier for me to give tips and pointers to my gay son. Can you see me telling my str8 son, "So isn't that girl a bomb?" :wacko: Ok, I'm just joking. It's such a coincidence. My next anthology story features gay dad-gay son story. And as I said there, it would be easier for the teen to open up to his parents if he knows that they will understand. Ieshwar
  5. I'm grateful to: My mom- she was fasting yesterday. Damn hard fast. For 24 hours, not allowed to eat, drink or even swallow saliva. And they must break or cut anything! My mom- for bearing with my tantrums My mom- for always being here My mom- for I have realised that this list won't end! Take care, Ieshwar
  6. I do know Aaron. No, never 'met' him but heard of him during Ryan Keith 'Zac and Kayden' series. Anyone who helps Ryan Keith for these 'god-like' stories, is on my list of good persons. So: Happy Birthday, Aaron! Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  7. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of love, joy and succes! Take care, Ieshwar
  8. CJ, You are evil! You got them outed! I will never forgive you for that! But you made them kiss. On the 11th chapter. It was damn time! As for the end, I think she doesn't yet know about the outing! She's probably talking about the scene at the party. But I was a little bit right. Wasn't I? I had said: So, they did have sex and did do dumb and dangerous thing- outing them! And, Chase did save them with Plan B. So? Ieshwar
  9. Welcome to the club! And i don't have any hooves! So my case is worst than yours. Ieshwar
  10. Thanks to you all for making CJ's stories shine like a gem! In my opinion, editors, beta-readers and zeta-readers deserve the praise as much as the author. I completely agree with CJ. And a big "Bravo" for tolerating the typos coz the goat types with hooves! Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Well, they do seem to be intimate. Would like to read it. It sounds quite dark. Take care, Ieshwar
  12. No, just two of his followers!
  13. Welcome Tarin! Make yourself home. We don't bite here (but I wouldn't guarantee about some ). Have fun! And yeah, we would like to read a few poems of yours! Ieshwar
  14. Well, you read CJ's stories? Liked it? And discovered that you're a Caprican? Then welcome here! We Capricans believe in the virtue of true friendship. Let's celebrate CJ's great stories and try to comfort each other in case of his deadly cliffhangers! Here, I openly say: I'M A PROUD CAPRICAN. Caprican, forever and ever! Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Oh my! I feel like you're going to open my throat and pour alcohol in it when I'll be 21! Now, I'm legal to drink here but I got something called brains which tell me to stay away from it! I think the legal age may be 18 or 21 but it would be the same. Stupid teens would be stupid teens and will drink. Just why not teach them to drink in moderation? Ieshwar
  16. Grateful to Liddy for teaching my first German word! Ieshwar
  17. CJ, it's high time for you to consult a psychologist! That denial of yours can be very fatal afterwards! Ieshwar
  18. You ought to try it! Wait... is it called cardamon? Well, I think it's cardamon!
  19. Kevin, I'm... shocked! We are friends! You should have been a Caprican. And your avatar is a hottie human. You shouldn't be amongst the animals. You have an open invitation to join the Capricans! Take care, Ieshwar
  20. Congrats, Emoe! You're being heavily influenced by our post-whore CJ but I hope that you, at least, aren't in denial and accept the postaholic status! Ieshwar
  21. You know what, I seriously think that in the next chapter, the straight boys are going to do something very dumb, dangerous. And our two gay heroes will have to salvage the situation. It will be very difficlut given the party and Halloween atmosphere. So it's Wild Wild Nights coz they'll be running around wildly! Well, you must know that Capricans are really good at these stuff... In fact, we're the best in everything! Just a small joke... I neevr meant to offend you. I'm really sorry if I did! Take care, Ieshwar
  22. I don't want be part of any Herd! I'm a Caprican, Forever and ever! Ieshwar
  23. It's not wise to contradict a mad delusional goat, especially if has red laser beams or worse, can kill your fav characters! EDIT: GUYS, I JUST SAW TODAYS'S TOP 20 POSTERS. GUESS WHO'S AT THE TOP? YES, OUR DEAR CJ! WITH 34 POSTS! YEP, A LURKER WITH JUST 34 POSTS IN ONE DAY! We won't accept any excuse! Any comments, dear goat?
  24. Whoa! I love coffee too. I love tea only if it's with cardamon! Hmmm! I'm grateful to: 1. Yaaseen. My best friend. For being here and I came out and wishing with a few gdays late (did I say he's bizarre) with loads of apologies! At midnight! 2. To Rohun, for filling my days and nights with his thoughts 3. To Gay Authors for being such a great place! 4. To Kevin for his great avatar and making me say "Wow" so loud! 5. To Graeme, CJ and all those working hard for the next anthology. Words can't describe anything here! 6. And Kevin(once more) for posting comments on my story! Ieshwar
  25. But CJ, a quiet, shy, retiring forum lurker isn't what you are. You are a hopeless post-whore! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...