Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. BeaStKid may not be here but I'm here. So, Happy 47th Birthday to mgb2003 Happy 47th Birthday to mymagic Wish you both lots of success, love and joy in this new year for you! Take care, Ieshwar
  2. Well, I
  3. Happy Birthday!!! That's our Anubis, so we all bow in in front of him! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Ieshwar
  4. Be careful what you wish for, Beastie! I go to an all-boy school. I won't say it's bad coz I just love my school (despite hwo shitty it may be; we're reall fanatic our school over here!). And funnily enough, I never looked at the boys in that way. I always considered them as my brothers and I'm not really into incest. There're a few cute ones but that's it. Except one on which I had a crush last year. But that's coz I knew him before I knew that he's from my college. (five years but I never noticed him. Blind me) But what I miss is the girls! I find it easier to talk to girls. They're more laid back and at ease with expressing their emotions. I admire them for this. Regrets? Not much! Yeah, a few times I regret not having done my best. I'm pretty lazy. So I give myself at most. This sucks! Take care, Ieshwar
  5. Hey CJ, That
  6. I got a witness!!! Correction- we are a part of the next generation of gay people You are great too, Kev (esp your advices on clothes ). And you're definitely not old! Personnaly, I think yes, the situation is improving. And I'm saying for a conservative society like Mauritius. With the upcoming generation, we can expect better thing. Take care, Ieshwar
  7. Hmm, thanks but if you don't save Chris, Steve and their friends, you won't be feeling great! Ieshwar
  8. Oh! Dhruv has a dream boy! Ok, I know it will be rude to ask who he is... oh, c'mon tell me who he is!!! A new college hot guy. *wriggling eyebrows* Ieshwar
  9. With that pointy spines of yours, it's bound to happen! The second part was just a joke, Graeme. Ieshwar
  10. For me, it's definitely number 4. Had it been some other date, I would have given it a thought (but not sure). But this one is in the middle of my exams! So sorry. But hey, we want full details and pics! (Does Joe really snore? ) Ieshwar
  11. Damn it! I'm coming late to the party! What thing I really don't understand: why are you guys bent on trying to divide the reasons between nurture and nature! Isn't it obvious that it's both? I mean, just look at what Graeme said : This shows that genes play a role but there're other factors that affect- nurture! And what is nurture? I'm feeling like you're defining nurture as lack of father affection. Very sick definition, if you ask me. Perhaps, it affects a role but there got to be other factors too. Or else, the children from single-parent family will be gays and lesbians. So will be Pais Hilton. So why are you not thinking about other factors too that composes this 'nurture' factor? I'm thinking of one rght now- mistrust of the female species. Don't misunderstand me. I really respct and like them! They've proved themselves better than the macho boys in many places and I'm happy for them. But trusting them with one of my secret- nope! Mauritian girls are like... live radio! But I have heard about fag hags too so I'm not completely right. But I got another explanation for homosexuality. I mean, have you noticed how gays are the ones who have refined taste (for clothes, looks...), better looks (some of us are concerned about looks), artistically endowed (Da Vinci, Michealangelo, GAY AUTHORS! ), intelligent (this thread!)... Don't you feel like we're kinda selected by the God to carry the flame of homosexuality? Like the Chosen ones? Sorry, I don't have proof though. Take care, Ieshwar
  12. Wai! Clothes! I so love wearing new clothes. Shopping and looking for good clothes... Ieshwar
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :music: Hope you had lots of fun. Wish you lots of joy, success and love! Ieshwar
  14. Congrats, Conner!!! Yep, I was right about goats trying to overtake Gay Authors! Ieshwar
  15. Ieshwar

    Just a second

    Glad that you took the right decision. You're a really good writer. I'm sure of that. And you shouldn't listen to the crap of others. I'm glad that you dealt with it in the right way! You should never compare yourself to others. That's a thing I always tell everyone. Coz you're unique. Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Seconded!
  17. Thanks. But weren't we suppose to be posting our pic here? Then, why are we talking about me, my virgin eyes and the awards? Ieshwar
  18. Ieshwar

    you know those sayings?

    Hope that Jesse feels better! You type 41 words per minute? Where did you take that test? Ieshwar
  19. So you guys are serious? I thought you were joking. In that case, well, tell me like one year before so that I can start saving money! Meeting all of you will be great but the idea seems scary, you know. What if I kinda panick? Think you guys should decide about a good place where the maximum of persons can come. Most of the active guys here are from US? Ieshwar
  20. It's celebrated in India. On this day, people exchange 'Friendship bands' (which they tie on their hand). It's sort of Valentine's version for friendship with bands instead of roses. Ieshwar
  21. Hey, thanks for sharing this pics. They seem to be a festival rather than a parade. I
  22. Funny, when I had first came here, I thought you guys had met before! I mean, you all were so at ease and knew so much about each other that I was sure there must have been some kinda annual meeting. Ieshwar
  23. Yes, great quotes Dhruv. Long Live friendship! Ieshwar
  24. This is terrifying! And so sad. Terrifying that as Kev said, it could have easily been me. I know it could coz I do have the tendency to just... get in the flow and follow the others. It's damn scary. Sad coz he has lost himself-the real him- between the two lives. Sad. Sad that he's not living the life he wanted. Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...