Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. I'm from Mauritius! yeah, most of you don't even know what it is. It's a small island found in Indian Ocean. It's a real melting pot. We got all kind of religions in here- Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Budhism... Unfortunately, it's a quite conservative. You can find some pics here. Take care, Ieshwar
  2. Welcome, Dalmatia! Take care, Ieshwar
  3. Never heard this one... Will someone enlighten this poor soul? Ieshwar
  4. I feel like it's not the thought of just one 16-year old Indian. With my knowledge about Indians, I'm sure every young guy (girls too) is willing sacrifice himself to protect his country. They don't only say but do it too. Infact, they did it 60 years ago. I know I'm not mistaken and can even cite names- Bhagat Singh, Azad.... But it's of course, the land of the well-known non-violence preacher Mahatma Gandhi! Bless be thy land Ieshwar
  5. Yes, 'The Clan CJames' seems cool. What about 'CJamians'? Or 'CJamists?' Ieshwar
  6. I find it funny! Ieshwar
  7. Yes, yes! New thread! New thread! What about "Animal lovers"? Ok, it doesn't seem good. Hmm, "CJamish?" or "CJ fans" ... I'll try to find something meanwhile. Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday!!! Wish you lots if love, success and joy. Take care, Ieshwar
  9. Happy Birthday!!! Wish you lots if love, success and joy. Take care, Ieshwar
  10. Hi CJ, I just read the fourth chapter and it's really good. As usual! But I think Brandon is a bit to self-respecting. I mean, he's definitely like a fish out of water! He hasn't seem to accepted his luck or new life. What will happen when he'll be dating Chase? Chase and his brothers are really cool. I have noticed the way they just jump to defend Brandon. So sweet and cool!! I think Helen-Gabe shippers will be quite disappointed after this chapter but do you think this hate can become love? Great Job, CJ! Waiting for more, Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Sorry for being late! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANCOIS!!! Here's a cake for you: Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Have fun on this very special day coz it comes just once a year. Take care, Ieshwar P.S Hope you like the cake and please do share it with me (it looks delicious to me!)
  12. What about "For the Goat's sake"? So I guess, it will be in Hawaii... (I have read No shirt, no problem's thread. I find the name 'The Goat's tale' very nice! ) Ieshwar
  13. This means we'll have FTL2? (Please say yes) Or will it be an anthology entry? Ieshwar
  14. Wow! You seems to be really patrotic, BeaStKid. So unlike me... Happy Independence Day! Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Congrats, Bardeara! Waiting to read more of your stories. Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Happy Independence Day! Ieshwar
  17. It's ok, Francois. I'm having second thoughts now. Ieshwar
  18. Wow, that's a great ending. It's suitable for a really enjoyable and good story like FTL. This was a great read, CJ! Thanks for writing this. And a thanks to Francois too. Thanks to him, Yuri managed to convince CJ and save our very dear Steve! Yuri may be whore but he managed to cnvince CJ. Though we were not thinking of this method... As for the Eric part, I still don't change my opinion about him. He's a git and will be a git. Ok, he saved Steve so I say he's a little git. I mean, CJ circumvent the problem very well by introducing the drug things. But this doesn't mean I'll be going and hugging Eric. I haven't forgot his episode at the stake-out! Great Story, CJ! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Why I wasn't invited? Ieshwar
  20. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, care and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  21. I was wondering who could be blind enough to say just average but when I read the comments... Sorry, Steven! He's definitely very photogenic! Looks... great!!! Take care, Ieshwar
  22. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy. Take care, Ieshwar
  23. CONGRATS, CJ!!! I was waiting when this day will come. You really deserve it. Ieshwar
  24. I thought Yuri was a japanese word! :wacko: So the last chapter is called 'Vengence'. Oh my... Oh no.... can it... CJ is going to write how he's going to settle the score with Bondy! So War between Arizona and Paris? Rambling Ieshwar
  25. Welcome to Gay Authors, Syd! Take care, Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...