Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. In my opinion, he does value money a lot. You see, a poor person does think a lot before spending. You rememeber when he had to pay for the pizza and things... But Brandon is very self-respecting, I believe. That's why he wanted to pay for his own clothes. Frankly, I won't feel good in any clothes if they've been given in 'pity'. And that 'one dollar' thing tell us how much he loves them! Then, you're going to be really disppointed. I'm not so funny in real life. Utter boring! And I hope we do meet. Just warn me. I'll keep my stuffing at home! Ieshwar
  2. Happy Birthday, Marty! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  3. Hi CJ, That was a great chapter! I liked it. There was some scenes where I went all 'Aww'. Like when he decides to sell his song for one dollar. But I'm glad of one thing- One of them stinks! Wow, you mean Brandon is human. I would like to see a few flaws. I know he sufeers from low esteem. And he's blond! Helen seems to be such a superficial lesbian! I love superficial lesbian! But Believe is the new song, right? Then, why Helen wants Brandon to sing it in Lumps's voice? And Gunter, where did you get this name? What's its origin? Ieshwar
  4. Just a small note. I haven't yet read the story. It's just that at the top of the story it's written. "Chapter 6 Lump's Return" Isn't that chapter 7? Just look at it... Ieshwar Sorry- I see you have noticed it!
  5. Seems like someone had goat cheese these days! Ewww! How the hell could you say this? CJ is cheating Conner! As punishment, let's roast him! Yummy! Ieshwar
  6. I voted for the place to live. For two reasons. Right now, I'm in the middle of a really important decision about where to study. Where to go? I know whatever I'll decide will change my life. And the place is important according to me. A surrounding affects your belief, your profession and a lot of other factors. And as a young gay, a place is important. I want a place where I can live my sexuality and fulfil all my dreams. The cloice of partner is important too. Ieshwar
  7. I WANT PICS TOO!!! Please! Please *puppy eyes* You can send it t me privately by my email. *bats eyelashes* Yes, I would like to see more of your stories. What happened to 'Indefensible'? Take care, Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday! Wish you lotsof love, success and joy Take care, Ieshwar
  9. I knew it. I was just pulling their leg.
  10. Labor day? :wacko: Excuse me, but you guys are 4 months late! I've celebrated Labour Day 4 months ago on 1 May! Damn, you guys are so retarded in matter of time. We Mauritians are so advanced! Happy Labour Day! A tribute to all those who work hard and try to make this world a better place! And it's Labour Day! You guys should check your English. The goats are making it worse! Smart Ieshwar
  11. CJ was just joking... Eric? But we already have an Eric in the story- one of the brothers. And it seems that CJ loves the name Eric too much to have the real vilain's name be Eric... Wait, what if CJ's middle name is Eric? Ieshwar
  12. Ieshwar

    When Metaphors Attack!

    Wow, I would love to learn more about Khayyam. I thought I would see him in the Summer Anthology but he wasn't. I miss him. So it's for when the story? Ieshwar
  13. Unfortunately, I don't think this will happen. They'll surely say that gays like Sen. Craig are perverts who come in public toilets to suck dicks. They'll give the children a very horrible view of homosexuality. And I fear this may have a negative impact on parents who are trying to deal with their child's homosexuality. This scandal has given rise to a great misconception about gays, in my opinion. And here's a story by Ronyx, No more Rainbows. It relates from the POV of a gay son whose father is caught having toilet sex, presumably. It's rather a love story but this scandal did remind me of this story. http://www.themustardjar.com/rainbows1.html Take care, Ieshwar
  14. Congrats, Francois!! You have really been a great friend over here and your pposts had helped us all, whether it's your views in debates or comments on our story. Since you have been suferring from quoto-mania a few days ago, here's a little gift: "Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. " Ieshwar
  15. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. It's a spoiler!!!! Turn CJ into a pincushion! Nah, I think we'll finally have a glance at that homophobic Lump. Let's see what CJ does... Ieshwar
  17. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  18. Congrats, Krista! Francois seems to be too shy... Wonder why? Ieshwar
  19. Borrowing a line from the other thread: "Consume it before it consumes you..." BTW, CJ, did I ever say that my grandmother (as well as my mum when she was small) used to rear goats? Who knows? Perhaps, your ancestors emigrated from Arizna to Mauritius surreptiously and met my ancestors! Cool, isn't it? But if you think this is going to stop me from making a goat meal... YOU"RE WRONG!!! Take care (coz we're going to eat you later) Ieshwar
  20. Yep, after conquering the gay world using his English stories, the goat is going towards conquering the Church using Latin Quotes (which he goggled)... Ieshwar
  21. Wow, that was a nice article. I really liked it and appreciated the last part where she said that the insecurities of coming out doesn
  22. I completely understand this guy! Even I am seriously thinkin of immigrating to somewhere else. I love Mauritius but else can we do? I can't even live with aguy here. I'll be a freak! The boy has taken the right decison and as it was said : "Their gain, our loss!" I mean, we got our dreams and desires too! But I'm sad about the mother. Ieshwar
  23. Oh, I'm so excited to talk about this!! (i don't know why!) For the emotional fantasy, Ok, first word that comes in my mind is super-romantic! But what did you mean by emotional fantasy? Like in, emotions which you would like to experience? Or emotions which you fantasise about? Well, I'm not like this. I find it super-romantic but still... too common. Everyone likes it. I would like to have a relationship which have been tested and which is unique. So my emotional fantasy is the re-union after the most painful separation with lots of preuve d'amour and perhaps a desire to sacrifice, destroy or annihilate oneself for the other... (should I have tell all this here? Hope I don't sound shallow) I want the Sexual Fantasy!!! Just joking! It's personal... Why? You should think of fantastic, super-fantastic and hyper-fantastic! Cool... I agree with you! Though i don't think the changes are so dramatic! I thought 'old' and 'plain' will figure in the list! And, no, I think perception is the reality for a certain person. No one knows the real reality. Hot, no but good yes! Definitely yes, esp Angelina. I want to be a lesbian NOW!!! As a scientist, I have to disagree! The magic spell?? But how can you be a novelist if you never written one? Just tell me when... Take care, Ieshwar
  24. Thanks for the site, CJ! I'm a victim of goat's atrocities. I do know one! He not only makes me pine with him stories and evil cliff-hangers but also blames me so that his fans run over me! Ieshwar
  25. Ok. By goat's def, anyone with more than 4000 posts ia a lurker! So yes! Now, spare me! Ieshwar P.S But you remain a postaholic per hoove!
×
×
  • Create New...