Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. No, we're not following the herd. We're supervising the Herd from behind in case a few goats go stray! We may be rivals but we remain good friends. That's one of the qualities of Capricans. Ieshwar, Proud Caprican
  2. Cool! Now you all know what to gift me on my birthday! Ieshwar
  3. X-MEN RULES!!! I love this! I never read the BD but I watched the movies, animes and read the fanfics! On the second list, I watched only Stargate. It's interesting and I liked it! I haven't read much sci-fic. I'm too sucker for fantasy! Ieshwar
  4. Me, it's definitely the first one. Don't smoke and will not. Nice poll and nice posts here. Ieshwar
  5. I'm not! I know Kashmir where there's snow. Rajisthan and its deserts. Himalchal pradesh and it's rain and greenery. Punjab and the abundant sunlight (with of course, those famous fields of yellow flowers ) That's all I know. Ieshwar
  6. Spoiler!!! But that was great, Jack! I love it. But if it's Brandon, what he's looking at? Coz he seems to be really happy... Ieshwar
  7. Glad for you. Take care, Ieshwar
  8. I never heard about Planeteers before. I just goggled this and I love it. Thanks. Ieshwar
  9. Oh, why don't you all move to Mauritius here? The weather is great. Great sunshine with enough rain to keep us happy. The cyclones are cool too. Nothing like those thing I see happening in other country. Just the trees moving weirdly And lots of rain and wind. Btw, I won't mind going to uk. I love rain. Ieshwar
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you lots of love, success and joy. Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Unites States of Australia? :wacko: Ok, the silliness had started and CJ can now officially release the next chapter! Ieshwar
  12. Welcome, Kizuna! Make yourself at home! The people are great over here. Take care, Ieshwar
  13. I have decided. *A glimpse at my sig* Did I just cause a libel? Or rebelled? Ieshwar Carpican, Forever and ever
  14. And if Andy was from USA, If yo're from SA, yo sholdn't se extra '' in yor words. Ieshwar
  15. Hi CJ, I found the chapter rather short. Was it really short or is my appetite growing? Perhaps both
  16. I don't know if it comes here but I like fairy tales. Yeah, the classic fairy tales with princes, kingdoms... I always like the idea of Prince Charming out there waiting for me who'll fight off death with a kiss or will give me his kingdom. The 'And lived happily for ever' is sweet and the idea of good winning over evil. Yeah, it sounds very silly but it's fun to be silly! And these tales teachess a lot... Otherwise, I LOVE JKR's Harry Potter. It's too good. And I love X-men too. Yeah, it's sci-fic but still.... And I love elementals powers. Have you heard about it? It's the power to control one of the elements. (a bit like mage power) but this one is too cool! Just imagine the power of one element inside you... Take care, Ieshwar
  17. And when I saw 'Labor' instead of 'Labour', I thought that was a mistake! I prefer Colour! Ieshwar
  18. Oh, I'm not in that EVERYONE group! Ieshwar
  19. For for being quite late, Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  20. I never knew about "Hairy Boter". Thanks. You just made my...night! (It's 7 pm here) Btw, have your noticed that in Deathly Hallows, Harry 'owns' Draco's wand. Ieshwar
  21. Happy Birthday, Aaron! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  22. And here, I thought it was CJ... Ieshwar
  23. First, a huge Congrats! It's a pleasure reading your blog and your posts which by the way, are GREAT!!! You also comment on other's blog too. And this reflects how fantastic you are! (reminds me of someone's sig.. ) So Thanks for being here with us! THANKS!!! Take care, Ieshwar (a not-so-secret admirer )
×
×
  • Create New...