Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ohhh! Cu Allie has become a post-whore, JUST LIKE HIS MASTER CJ!!! And CJ, that word is copyrighted. It's an Ieshwarian language. It's not a typo! You have to ask permission from King Ieshwar to use it! And you won't get it! Now, get the chapter quick! Then, we'll forget this thread (and my horrible mistake)! Ieshwar
  2. Uh, may I pip in? About kids. My English is rather poor (CJ knows this ) By 'Kid', you're referring to goat's children or just children? If you mean children as in human children, won't this sound tkis sound like we're CJ's bastard? Am I being paranoid? And for CJs (this is my fav), will we be saying- "I'm a CJs"? Ok, I would rather say "I'm a pround memeber of the CJs". Just what will be its singular form? Ieshwar
  3. I'm innocent! It's not me to blame if CJ's english is wrong! It's not me to blame if he read 'chpater' as chapter'. Guys, where have gay unity gone? Help me! A mad goat with red beam is trying to make me (the innocent kind and extrememly friendly Mauritian) sound guilty. :'( Ieshwar :'( :'(
  4. Oh My! Kevin, you have become so old! Urgh! You will soon have wrinkles. What? You said you didn't want to hear about inside beauty! Seriously, I would advise you to not care about these things. I mean, I don't want to that when one day, you'll be older (30-40), you regret that when you were in your early twenties, you never enjoyed and spent your life ruing. It would be sad. So stop thinking about all these things and let's go shopping! Hope you have a great birthday! Take care, Ieshwar
  5. CJ, if you read my post well, you'll see that I never mentioned the next chapter! I was talking about chpater. In Ieshwarian language, it's meant something like Ieshwar's dreams! I was talking about the possible kiss between Chase and Brandon in my dreams. Sweet, isn't it? So, I'm INNOCENT!!! Ieshwar
  6. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  7. But..but.. I thought a pincushion would be sexy! Ok, we won't call him a lurker if there's a kiss in his next chpater between Chase and Brandon! Deal? Take care, Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday, Kevin Wish you LOTS of love, success and joy! Hope you have fun shopping! And have a blast on this special day! Take care, Ieshwar
  9. We should add 'CJs'. I like it! Take care, Ieshwar
  10. But even 1000 posts per hooves is synonymous to post-whore! And I disagree! I vote to turn CJ into a pincushion! Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, joy and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  12. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, joy and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  13. Ahh! You went to Cannes! Wow, that's so cool. It's one of my mad dreams! As for the answer to your question, I go to cine about one a quarter! Only once during holidays. Take care, Ieshwar
  14. I haven't watched all these movies. Anyway, going to cine is just a thing to do in holiday, to hang with friend. It's not like I'm a great fan of movies. Ieshwar
  15. Happy Birthday!!! Wish you lots of love, joy and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Thanks for letting us know. And please convey my 'get well soon' wishes to him. Thanks Take care, Ieshwar
  17. Yes, there're a few such stories- JK Rowling- Harry Potter series (I have stopped counting the number of times I read) Jude Devereaux- Remembrance Dab Brown- Angels and Demons, Da Vinci Code And a few online stories which I do like to re-read- Dom Luka- A Lo(n)g Way Ryan Keith- Kayden Series I expect the list to grow as I grow older. Take care, Ieshwar
  18. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of love, success and joy! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Congrats, Altimexis! Waiting for more good stories. Ieshwar
  20. Scar? Well, he sounds to be an innocent man who likes his coffee very Italian. I don't think Czechs will really like him after this chapter. Nice chapter. It's nice knowing more about the brothers. They're really cool. I'm really looking forward to the scene where Helen will be buyin things for Brandon. Something's telling me that it's going to be great! Great Job and waiting for more, Ieshwar
  21. *stops suddenly when thinking of the goatmen* Where would you get the fur? What about killing CJ and getting his fur? Or will Conner be okay? Will we be getting a poll soon? Ieshwar P.S why can't Conner be the goatman... yeah, Goatmen aren't so horny!
  22. My fav till now is CJs. It's sweet and goat-like. God, in this thread, CJ has gone to another level of talented writers. There are few writers who have their fanfic (written by fan). Amongst, the writers I remember Dom Luka and dkstories. So, a big round of applause to our goat! CJ is clearly becoming famous. Imagine on Halloween, you open the door and see kids disguised in goats with goggles. You: Hey, you're dressed up in goats. Cool! They: NO, we're CJ! Ieshwar
  23. Don't sweat, BeaStKid. Be natural! Post where and when you want! Ieshwar
  24. Ieshwar

    Oh, Rats!

    Oh how sweet! Rats coming to meet their goat fellow! Do take good care of them! Ieshwar
  25. Why you thought that? In fact, thanks for this topic! And if I have to go to some other countries, I would say Canada or Australia. I would really like living in these countries. Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...