Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ieshwar

    Today

    Hmm, very interesting question, Mark! I see myself everyday in mirror. Heck, right now, I just see to turn back and see myself in a mirror! What do I see in the mirror? Well, a guy like every seventeen-eighteen person! Someone who is about to step in adulthood ( and is afraid of it) but the young age is very visible! Yeah, not a cool-looking dude- I never bothered putting hair style or having baggy jeans or ripped shirts. Not my type. Always remained within the rules and regulations (for school). Take care, Ieshwar
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUGH Ieshwar
  3. Hi, CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! And CONGRATS!! But I would say a bigger THANK YOUfor giving us such a marvelous story! The award is well deserved. You did a great job. Ieshwar P.S Sorry I'm a bit late.
  4. yeah! Chritmas will come early for me!!!
  5. yeah the kids are growing up fast! i'm stil a toddler! CONGRATS!!!
  6. Congrats!
  7. the problem is not in america only. The problem is in the whole world, even in Mauritius. I think that these guys get the job only because their relatives are ministers or deputies.
  8. Hi, The cliffhangers! After each chapter, I say "I need more". And this time too. Hope you update soon. I really enjoy this 'For the Love'. It's really cool, especially the characters. CJames does a very good job. The story has a very nice flow and makes the reader crav for more. Very nice job, CJames. Ieshwar
  9. Sorry, I'm late! Happy Birthday!
  10. Another late comer! A belated Happy Birthday! May you get all you want and live till 1000 years! ( Is it too little?)
  11. That's a great thing to ask. Congrats! My first great feeling was 8 nov 1996, the birthday of my little sister. I was just 7. I had lost a litle sis before her and when God gave me a second chance, it was like ... Wow. When she smiled, the sun smiled. I still remember her little eyes, little fingers,... My biggest dream wil be realised when one morning I'll wake up in the arms of my soulmate. I would be lost in his eyes. He'll just hold me. I'm just romantic. I so wanted to share this with you. Ieshwar
  12. MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! May God bles you with lots of steamy sex! Ieshwar
  13. Ieshwar

    All Authors

    Well, like many others here, I started with reading. I just love reading (stil now)! When I discovered the love stories in Nifty and elsewhere, I just became a fan. Then, I thought 'Why not a story by me?'. At first I laughed at the idea but slowly I started making plots in my head and before I was even aware, I got a story in my head. That's how I started. But even today, I read more than I write. A person that sort of encouraged to write is Ryan Keith, the writer of Kayden series. Like him, I'm a science student and I had thought that I can't write a story. But when he said that he was an engineering student, I said 'Whoa!'. That's it! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...