Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ieshwar

    Harry Potter (SPOILERS!)

    Yeah, sad that the series ended. But hope that the fanfic never stop. Though it sounded bizarre at first, I have started liking the name now. The number of deaths was really high but I was expcecting one of the trios to fall. Thank God, she didn't hear me!
  2. I was very sad about their death. As much as Fred. When Lupin dies, the first thought that came to me was that the last of the four 'Marauders' has disppeared and strangely, that was sad for me. (I don't know why) And of course, their baby. And it seemed heroic coz Tonks really loved him and followed him till here. Plus, I liked Tonks and Lupin. Yeah, he was really great and was touched by this sudden change. That would be great! Neville proved tht he's real Gryffindor too. :2hands: So did Ron, i believe. And the fanfic would be just too great! Having ideas Myr??? Once again, Albus was too sweet! Ieshwar
  3. Have Fun. Hope you meet your 'God' But neither his style nor his music is my type but I can't really say. I listened to his song only once and wondered if it wasn't just noise. But each one his own opinion. If you like it, then have a blast, mate!!!
  4. No! I'm suffering from Pottermania! I wasn't able to review the book well coz I had to go to a ceremnoy. Here my full review: SPOILER! SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER I
  5. By the end of this week-end??? I just completed it! God, it's amazing and you can't guess who dies? I'll tell you... Should I? I read it in 10hr 30 min. Yeah, i never read it! I devour it! I really enjoyed it!!!
  6. Hey, that's a pretty original lyrics. Why it's not in French, though? I had thought that your neighbourhood was pretty quiet with that cathedral you talked about. But it seems like I was wrong. I have met people who 'bark' and luckily, I live in a quiet and decent locality. But instead of having to listen to this noise, why don't you listen to loud music? (not too loud, of course but enough to cover the sound for you)
  7. Incest is firstly wrong on a biological level. Brothers/sisters or similar relationship is definitely not recommended. But it has also an impact on the psychology, if I'm not wrong. So having a relationship with your brother/cousin won't be the same as having a relationship with a non-relative. And BeaStKid, gay sex doesn't harm anyone (the ones practicing it and there's no one produced ) But incest does (on biological and psychoogical level) those practicing it and the offsprings. And the case about half-brothers not aware of their reltionship, I won't call that incest. But after they learnt it, it becomes difficult and I believe, it depends on the person himself. Coz it's up to him of the love or romance is more prominent that the feeling of incest. Ieshwar
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you lots of success, love and joy! Ieshwar
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you lots of joy, success and love! Ieshwar
  10. *lifts champagne* Cheers to GA and its 2000th topic! Thanks to these topics, so many friends and acquaintances must have been formed. Questions and answers... Congrats to every member of GA! Ieshwar
  11. Ieshwar

    Twists on an old standard

    That's interesting. I hope someone does write about this. I really liked the fact that the guy may not be gay. That would be really interesting and non-cliche. As for the reson, he moved here... I don't have much idea. Perhaps the mother went to jail or bankrupt and cannot rear her son...
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you lots of joy and success! Ieshwar
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you lots of love, joy and success (and if you want, a gay, cute and nice boyfriend) Ieshwar
  14. HAPPY 4000TH POST! It's not because it's 4000 but because these 4000 posts contains posts from your great stories, your contributions to several stories (including mine) and especially the preparation for the last anthology (which was awesome!) So it's acceptable if I demand another 4000 posts from you, isn't it? Take care and happy posting, Ieshwar
  15. Hi CJ, I have read the 34th chapter and as usual, it's really cool. I loved visiting the monuments. It was really nice learning all these things. Bob was super-cool, especially about helping Chris to get even with Steve. So the guys making plans for college. Btw, I don't think you would have completed the story without mentioning surf. You seem to really like to surf. Take care, Ieshwar P.S The title of the next Chapter is making me think of Church. Will it be about Thaddeus?
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you a year full of happiness, success and love! Ieshwar
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you a year full of joy and success! Ieshwar
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  19. A really nice story. You seem to be really aware of the surfing stuff. The Hawaiian background was very present too. I lost myself a little amongst a few words but it's okay! It was nice reading about something I didn't know. THANKS! Or else, it would have been very difficult for me. I managed to understand the Green room (Great description btw ) and some technical stuff flew by me. I know only one stuff about surf - surfers! But don't worry, I was able to read the story quite comfortably and really enjoyed it. I would have loved to know more about Drake. As readers, we didn't learn much about him. But I understand that the accent was rather on the enigmatic Cody. Great Story and Happy First Anniversary of On-Line writing! Expecting more stories from you! Ieshwar
  20. A heartful thank you guys! Thanks to you guys, Gay Authors is a special place to hundreds of writers like me. The Anthology allows writers of all age and genres to come together and that's great! Apart from these persons, I would also like to thank the one(s) who decided to insert this hot picture in my story. It's great and made me blush. THANKS! Ieshwar
  21. Oh, I live in Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean. And the time here is a few hours (about 9 to 10) forward compared to time in America. So the Mauritian Time is simply just the time in Mauritius. Lovely and yummy cake, Bondwriter! Ieshwar
  22. According to Mauritian Time, you're already 22! Ieshwar
  23. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KANAYE! Ieshwar
  24. So apparently echidnas are in hand with goats... Got to be really cautious. Guys, I was browsing through the net looking for some interesting quotes and I found this one. I HAD to post it here. CJ and other goat members got to read this: "There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats." ~Elton John I had such a good laugh. What do you think? And what about Conner? Does he fall on the line? Ieshwar
  25. Interesting.... So you think that CJ is having humans addicted or perhaps hypnotised thanks to his irresistible stories? .... The goats aren't stupid at all. So do you think that in the absence of the sufficient updates, the fans start finding plots to control the planet everywhere? Or doubting the innocent writer? Dangerous but interesting... So if CJ wants his readers to remain healthy mentally, he should update soon! Ieshwar (meanwhile the maniac Mauritian reader returns to examine the thread in order to discover any plans)
×
×
  • Create New...