Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Hi there, First a big THANKS to Kevin(AFriendlyface)! Coz, he has called us (gay guys) "more sensitive, wittier, supportive, caring, affectionate...more intelligent, better cultured"! (I'm conveniently ignoring the suerficial part; I wouldn't like to ruin my delicate fingernails whle tapping on the keys. ) Kevin, it's not that we fall for straight guys. It's just that sometimes our gaydar is so out of tune that we fall for the wrong one and start having feelings for them. Or sometimes, we are surrounded by straights only! Ieshwar
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  3. Hello CJ, I just finished reading the chapter. It was really funny, the party and all. And the last scene was...*check the thermometer, 100'C!* So in the next chapters, we'll have Chris celebrating his birthday in the jail and there's also that wall in the bookshop. Surely hides something. Goats? Great Job as usual! Ieshwar P.S Have a nice trip!
  4. Graeme, thanks for answering my constant questions. Hope it was not annoying. Take care, Ieshwar Sorry. It should have been another thread.
  5. Ok, even I go to Nifty sometimes to have 'a good feel'! But believe me, those stories are just porn and have nothing to do with literature. I don't agree that there can be very thin line between porn and literature . Let me take a few great stories which I have enjoyed on-line: New Brother by Graeme, One life by R.Keith, Kayden Series by R.Keith and Desert Dropping by Dom Luka. All of us have enjoyed these stories but erotica is the last thing we want in these stories. Saying that these stories depend on sexual aspect is completely false. This reminds me of 'Remebrance' by Jude Devereaux- the novel that had propelled me in the world of romance. The truth is that I took this story just because it contained a few 'hot' scene'. (I was just 15-16!) But when i read the story, God, it was so... touching that I skipped those 'hot' scenes. After reading that story, sex was the last thing on my mind. I think I have said what I wanted. Have a good reading, Ieshwar
  6. Seconded. So physical appearance (looks) is quite important at the start of a relationship. But by physical appearance, we can also talk of racial and ethnic origin. For me, that is completely irrelevant. I don't care if a person belongs to another religion or has another colour of skin. And Mark, why did yu say GAY people give more interest to looks. I know plenty of straights who judge others by their physical appearance. Thought of contributing to this thread. Ieshwar
  7. So what if someone can
  8. Thanks for the compliment, GaryKelly. But I got another question. Imagine a case, hmmm, take me for example. I HATE alcoholism. I can't live with someone who drinks. Then, one day I fall in love with a guy. It's mutual. He's charming, intelligent, mature and he's really ... my dream prince until I discover that he drinks. So what should I do? Compromise? (That would make my life a living hell!) Or separate? (Just for one 'flaw'? We LOVE each other. It would nearly kill me.) And another question, btw, if someone isn't able to compromise, does this mean his love is weak? Love is supposed to 'overcome all obstacles'. At least, that's what I heard but I don't agree. Eager once more to hear your responses. Ieshwar
  9. Ok, I don't have much experience in relationships and none in partner-wise, yet I would like to say a few words. I have often heard that to make a relationship work, we need to make compromises. But what are these compromises? Of course, they can be simple thing like watching daily soap operas r waking up early. But that's it? I don't think so. There are much more. Compromises include forgiving your partner's mistake (don't they have the right to err?), accepting another culture( and to cetain extent, integrating it in your life) or accepting the flaws of your partner (I'm thinking of jealousy, arrogance, lust or greed). They may sound easy but in fact, it's very tough. It's not sharing a few words of love that makes a relationship; you must have the guts to face every obstacles. And yeah, you may be brave enough to fight against all these but for how long? For how long, you will have to keep compromising and imprison part of your liberty? One year? Two? Five? Ten? Twenty? Then, what will happen? Either, your 'love' life will have no love but instead frustration gathered from years of compromise, or you'll be so used to these compromises that you won't even feel them but you won't feel the emotion called love too. That's a bit my view. It's very dark, I know. It's one of my greatest fears- I think I'll never have a lasting relationship. Believe, it's really depressing. I'm a pessimist. Eager to know your opinion Ieshwar
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  11. Hi there, I completed reading the chapter of FTL. But where's the data thing? Of course, the goat is taking great pleasure in seeing us pining for more! It was a really great chapter (as usual) and it did tell us a few things. But thousands of what? God, blondes got such a bad timing to drop in! Ieshwar
  12. For me, a young person is one who lives life. Each day, he welcomes life with open arms and with a smile. He's enthusiastic. He's eager to receive whatever life gives him. He wants to live every moment. But there's a question I wanted to ask everyone: According to your definition of 'young', are you young? I don't think I'm really young. Most of the times, I feel like an exhausted machine who has to do the same thing daily, daily, daily! Boring, you know. Ieshwar
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  14. Yeah, he's really cute and hot. I thought it was Jean-Baptiste Maunier, the one who had played in 'Le Choral'. I watched the film and it was good. Hope that it wasn't off-topic. I mean, can hot guys be an off-topic in a gay forum? Ieshwar
  15. That was really brave of your part. I had through that too but never mustered the courage to tell him my feelings. But I'm over it now! And I'm sure a long-lasting friendship lies ahead of you both. Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Isn't this normal? I mean, clothes are more important than loads of met.. hmm, engines. I think I'm disgressing so CONGRATS Ieshwar
  17. Even I can't split into "now" and " forever" Friends Will and Grace Les 4400 Charmed La guerre des Stevens (don't know the English title) I haven't seen all the series you have said. Except Friends, all of them had been in French. Ieshwar
  18. AHHHHH! I sooo want to go! But Orlando is sooooo far! But then. 2009 is far too. When time will come, I'll see. But it's so cool. Do you think there's going to be a Hermione there? I just love her! Hail Hermione! Ieshwar
  19. Urghh! CJames is soooo gay! He made his assistants wear skimpy pink things! Perverted goat! Ieshwar
  20. Jan, watch out. Don't forget the dead red laser beams behind those black googles. Goats can be VERY dangerous! Ieshwar
  21. Isn't this cool? Sometimes, I wish I was a pink Flamingo! At least gay flamingo are accpeted by all and aren't persecuted by religious bigots! Yay for Carlos and Fernando! Ieshwar
  22. I don't know about Steve but I sure will! By the way, do goats and echidnas like spiders? I finally managed to catch up with the chapters and decided to post a comment. James, it's a really wonderful story. When you read it, you're sure going to enjoy it. I did! So you're doing a great job! I wonder what's about the data stick? Hmm, I trust you that's it going to be really cool! And what about that 'blood thicker that water'? Is Eric adopted? C ya soon Ieshwar P.S Well, GA will seem empty without the lurker!
  23. Happy Birthday! (though I'm quite late! ) Take care, Ieshwar
  24. Okay, my turn! I want to say that I'm GAY! What? You already knew that. Shit. I could have told you that I'm the real Spiderman and that Toby McGuire is just the fake one but none of you would believe me. What can I say? 1. I'm REALLY, I mean REALLY, scared of lizards! You can call it a phobia. 2. I have watched all the episodes of the first five seasons of Charmed. Yep! (Is that really a confession?) 3. I had cut myself before (years ago) when I was depressed but now it's okay. The urges have passed. 4. Three years ago, in time of great distress, I tried to suicide myself one night by intaking high doage of pills. Luckily or unluckily, I managed to find only two pills. Sounds quite pathetic. Anyway, I'm well over it now! Take care, Ieshwar
  25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MYR Adding to the list of Bob, I would say: 'Je vous souhaite une bonne anniversaire' (French) 'Janam din ki shoubhkamnayein' (Hindi) Take this new year of your life as a challenge and never give up in case of difficulties. Hope that you get lots of joy and success. Take care, Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...