Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Thanks! I'm always right! ...having a pair of genetically modified eyeballs which produce deadly laser beams, organising meetings at his secret lair to hatch plans about controlling our sole planet, sweet-talking intelligent handsome gays and echidnas into supporting goats... Your disguise won't work with me, evil goat. You plan to undertake the human literature too, by replacing it with goat literature! Human brothers, our prized treasures are in danger! :2hands: :2hands: Ieshwar
  2. I'm a lesbian. It was funny. Ieshwar
  3. It seems that has flushed his brains in the toilet and left the shit in his head. How the hell he became a Mayor? Ieshwar
  4. It's about too! (Sorry Graeme, couldn't resist) I know how CJ types stories. He got himself a few human slaves who painstakingly try to decipher his 'Baa Baaa' and write this marvellous the story. If anyone types in wrongly, he's blasted with those red lasers. Quite a motivation. A tribute to all those matyrs! *lifts his glass of champagne* Ieshwar
  5. Seems like the work of HP-Haters. I can't believe they used such evil ways. Pricks! You think Church is involved in all this? I mean, "HP corrupts the children and brings them on the way of witchcraft". I heard about it. Ieshwar
  6. Wow, great chapter. Glad that my prayers worked and Chris and Steve are safe. By the way, I vote that Veronica shave their head and piant it purple! How can they be soooo stupid?... Oh yeah, they're blond. I do eat these at McDonald's and it's delicious. CJ, that's not unusual.... I think. I always thought that Blackheart would be some kind of filthy rich man which has lots of trophy boys and who is really snob. And thought that when Chris ignores his flirt, he would kill Steve in order to conquer Chris. And.... ok, I stop now. But this one is really hot. So is it the end of our not-dear-at-all Thaddeus and Eric? Ieshwar
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope to see you soon here! Ieshwar
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  9. I agree! But I meant to say is that GA is due to its members. Because of the uniquesness and contributions of all, GA has always been a great place and will always be. And amongst these menbers, there's you too! Like many others here, you have contributed to this community with your great thoughts and help. Thanks for all this! Ieshwar
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELECIVIL! A great Happy Birthday to a great writer. Ieshwar
  11. CONGRATS, GRAEME! Without you, GA won't be the same. Ieshwar
  12. Btw, the old truck seems to be really tough! Ieshwar
  13. That would have been GREAT! Just imagine all those hunky gay soldiers in front of the Church. I would like to see them preach 'homosexuality being sin' in front of an homosexual army. Ieshwar
  14. I'm kinda late but I just read the story. I soo want to go on a vacation too! Great chapter, CJ! Steve's feelings are clear to me now. I'm sorry for having doubted him but after this chapter, he rose in my pointmeter! So do you think that stranded, they'll swim to Mauritius? No! Damn, I would have liked to see two naked guys stranded here! Wait, you guys are saying that CJ can get Chris or Steve get killed? oh NO NO NO!!!! NON NON NON!!! NAHIN NAHIN NAHIN!!! Please don't do that. Just ignore those writers who kill their characters (like me)! They're stupid! Who thinks that they WON'T go to that store, raise hand. *No one raised hand* Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Get well soon, Luc! Hope to see you soon here and hope that the wardboys and doctors out there are kinda sexy. This way, you won't be bored. Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Thanks! I had read it around January too. Coincidentally, during that time, I was writing the second chapter of Standing At Crossroads. But I didn't know that there was arranged marriage in this one too. Unfortunately, I can say that if a guy comes out here in Mauritius, this is very possible. Hope my mother doesn't do that. I sincerely hope not! Ieshwar
  17. DITTO!! I'll be proud whatever I am. If I'll be gay, I'll be happy. If I'll be str8, I'll be happy. I think there're more important things like... a good family, true friends, nice personality. Just my thoughts. Ieshwar
  18. HAPPY CANADA DAY! Canada is a really cool country, one which I would really like to visit one day. Take care, Cannucks! Ieshwar
  19. I find it weird that people try to classify chidren as gay, bi or str8 . It's plainly wrong. Let them live their life; at this age, they got other concerns like start making friends. This 'classification' can be a barrier. Patrick seems like an extreme case. Otherwise, i find it strange to try to identify a guys's sexuality in the childhood. He can be gay, transgendered (having an affinity for being the opposite sex) or why not metrosexual? How can she know that one was 'feminine' the second the were born? It sounds so false. I mean, these traits possibly appear after they started talking and walking. What feminine traits a baby can have, for God's sake??? That's SCARY!!! Like I have already mentioned in another thread, I fear that after these researches, people will try to 'flick the swicth' and have us mate females. Ewww! I proudly prefer guys! Why don't they just accept us how we are? I know that some try to know why we are gay but it isn't important. I mean, no one tried to know why caratin persons prefer chocolate or why some find black-haired persons more attaractive? Ieshwar
  20. CJ seems oddly quiet, doesn't he? He didn't say anything about the revelation made by Bondwriter! Wonder if Francois hasn't hit the nail directly on the head... Ieshwar
  21. Are you sure the second one works? I don't think so. I mean, someone can read it just for curiosity to try to know all the seventeen signs. When reading this, I did remember a certain person. All worked except the first one. I didn't go back and check; I was too curious to know the first one. And are you sure it's love? I woul rather say something that covers love, crush, infactuation, attraction... If only love could be summed up in an equation or a list... life would have been heaven or too boring Ieshwar
  22. This is sooo me. Waiting for him, waiting for his kiss, waiting for his hug, waiting, waiting, waiting...
  23. I just finished DomLuka's The Log Way. It is a must to read! Ieshwar
  24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  25. No news, good news! He tried to KILL Chris and Steve! I will never forgive him for this!! I agree that he's not Steve brother but this doesn't explain his barbaric actions. Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...