Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. (You're just jealous) BTW, glad to note that even goats are practicing safe sex! Nice speedo, CJ! Ieshwar P.S - why the title tells me that we are going to know what's behind that wall? Tombs? Skeletons? That 'meth lab'?
  2. Whoa, that was quite long! (talking about the article ) But I'm thinking is that if they show that homosexuality is due to agene, won't they try to 'remove' that gene. Or if a foetus is found containg that particular gene, won't they try to abort it? And if it's biological, was this gene always present in humans? Or is it some kinda evolution? If yes, what caused it? Ieshwar
  3. Finally, a nice ending of a chapter and no cliff-hangers. Something tell me these two weeks wouldn't be so calm. Will we have a glimpse of what is behind that wall? I saw this discussion going on here and decided to pipe in. I do agree with Graeme. There're a few parts where I just feel... wrong. I mean, Chris doesn't like around being nude or in speedos. Right? He does so much to be able to get his boardies back and always plans well to have his shorts (yet he fails). I felt a little bit wrong during that beer contest. Steve did knew what Joe and Rob was doing. He could have informed Chris before taking a decision. Yet he did that. Okay for fun but he did make Chris lose. I somehow feel like... they are 'bullying?' (don't know if it's the proper word) Chris. I'm saying that coz when reading FTL, I place myself in Chris place. And gets in the role. Personall, I wouldn't have seen myself doing all this things (feel a bit exposed). Perhaps, that's why I feel wrong. Just my thoughts. BTW, He was drunk, guys! As for the second part, it shows the easiness in front of Steve but not, in front of others! But I still say that FTL is GREAT!!! Ieshwar
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIV Ieshwar
  5. I want a goat party! (never been to one ) And of course, I should be invited! Waiting, CJ... Btw, CONGRATS!!! Ieshwar
  6. I don't know how to say my viwes... Well, first of all, it's true that our world isn't devoid of kindness but I think we're talking of things like giving your seat to a young lady, giving a friend a lift, or things like that which make someone seem charming. But is this all about kindness? Doesn't kindness involve forgiveness too? And things more serious? What about cases of hurting yourself to help others? Is this too kindness? And if 'true kindness' means having no reward or gratification, by awarding things like nobel prizes isn't like insulting the essence of kindness? And what about persons who are 'kind' during their work? Example, nurses who take better care or makes you feel at ease.. Are they kind or just doing their work? If they're kind, aren't they doing that coz that's their duty? If they're doing their work, what about nurses who are 'unkind'? I think I asked questions much more than giving my views. Ieshwar
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wish lots of joy and success Ieshwar
  8. Yeah, that's true. But a not-so-easy problem. The amount of energy required to teleport just one atom was like...WHOA! (don't know the fixed figure ) The amount of energy to teleport just one human is same as enegy of half energy that the whole earth uses. Or something like that. (my teacher told me all this ) Imagine in reconstructing the structure, they misplace a few 'things'. (Suppose a 'dickhead', 'assface'...) Ieshwar
  9. Guys, you have missed one thing!!! Where's CJ's black specs? Conner, beware! Just imagine if CJ had activated its red beam in the pic... Ouch! NEWS- CJ lost his black specs! Ieshwar P.S - Conner, you're kinda hot for a half-goat!
  10. What about removing all the actresses and making all the actors gay? I think I should start thinking of my story line.
  11. I don't know about Russian but I did read a bit on French Literature. Speaking of melancholia reminds me of 'Madame Bovary' by Flaubert. Yeah, there's the aspect of melancholy in the book. There's a BIG differemce between sadness and melancholy. Sadness is good; it allows you to mourn and after that, you can start afresh. It makes us human. Nice. But melancholy drags you into depression which isn't so nice. Melancholy makes you fel like every door is closed and there's no solution at all. Melancholy isn't a really good thing. Avoid it. But being a little bit masochist, I often lose myself in melancholy. Not recommended. Ieshwar
  12. Why do we all have to go through this shit? Last month, there was this blood donation activity at my schoool. Of course, I was really excited about it. You can't imagine my face when I read 'Have you ever been engaged in homosexual actvity?' I was just... surpised! I didn't know all this shit. But the frank answer was and is 'NO' (and that's what I said) unless you count writing gay stories as 'homosexual activity'! I was really glad about the idea of giving blood. It's so...self-gratifying. I felt so nice (wanted to give once more on the same day ) Bu if one day, I get involved in a relationship, should I give blood? I think I shouldn't coz it would be dishonest but then, wouldn't it be like punishing the innocent thing? Ieshwar
  13. This week-end? Here, we celebrate it with Mother's day! For me, it's kinda Parent's day. Lol. Ieshwar
  14. Robot boyfriend (at last, money will be able to buy love!) Successful and durable cloning of humans (but I find it so stupid and ... scary!) Cure for cancer and AIDS (very important but wonder if everyone would be able to afford it?) Non-human capacities like teleportation, telekinesis. (WOW! but very improbable) New brains for homophobic? That would be nice!
  15. Hello, I do believe in supernatural a bit but I don't think 'ghosts and other sppoky things' would be the proper trem to be used. Science hasn't been able to answer some questions and there must be some other 'dimension' or 'force' to account for these things. Just my thoughts. Ieshwar
  16. I think that I'm rather thin-skinned. I get easily hurt by criticisms or easily flattered by praises. Sometimes, I try to reason myself that the person might be wrong or that he hasn't understood me but then, my depressing self kicks in and I start self-pitying. I have been told quite much things and unfortunately, I never forget them. During a bad mood, all of them surface and add to my depression. Grrr! Of course, this isn't hightly recommended to an amateur writer. I have previously found myself thinking to stop writng coz of no responses. I think I should be a bit more lenient about myself. Ieshwar
  17. Boff, I don't have any 'celebrity crush'. Agree that they're real eye candies but not a crush! I even forget them afetr a few hours. Le me think if I remember a nice celebrity... none for the moment. Leo was nice in Titanic, very nice infact. I loved the painting scene. So professional and cool. Yeah, he's cool! Ieshwar
  18. Not because this is my type of dress code but ... I'm thinking of gays in that town! It's like a ban on eye candies (well, the underwears were good for our fertile imagination)! Poor them. And why did the mayor say 'wear dress instead?' It's not feminine at all. Or does he think that dresses 'reveal intimate parts'? Ieshwar
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ieshwar
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ieshwar
  22. Very interesting theory!
  23. Well, nothing special. Same week-end, same shit! Colinian, you're soooooooo lucky. You have completely your exams; mine is in 5 months! It will be hell-ish! Good luck, Morgan! Ieshwar
  24. Positive? I would rather say sane! It's normal to have a bit of pessimism and optimism. Absolute pessimism and absolute optimism is plain foolish. But I prefer pessimism to optimism- this at least prevents disillusionment and disppointement! Ieshwar
  25. Are we distributing money here? Where's mine? :pickaxe: Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...