Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. That's what we say goats' solidarity! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ieshwar
  2. Talented and good-looking! Ieshwar
  3. Yeah, I completely agree with Graeme. When you talk with someone face-to-face, you can see their body language, tone and so one and understand better what they're saying. Most probably yes! I mean, with the advantage of anonymity, you tend to defend your causes (sexuality, colour...) more fiercely. Like if someone from internet starts raving about gays being abomination blah blah blah, I will surely give him my piece of thoughts and where he can shove his opinions. But had it been someone face-to-face, I wouldn't have been brave enough to do it, perhaps even if I was out. But is this a communication problem? I don't think so. Talking about "definition of a key term", it's definitely more probable to occur online coz not all of us has a deep knowledge of the language. In US, Uk, Australia, you guys talk and live in English but guys like me don't. English is a learnt subject. Not everyone here would be able to converse fluently in English! When chatting ore exchaging views online, small misunderstandings are bound to occur, especially if defending oneself. Ieshwar
  4. By 'technical part', I meant the part where Dex drills in and does things so as to know what is behind the wall. Ieshwar
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's chilly here too but hope that it doesn't ruin your day. Keep yourself warm! Ieshwar
  6. Good chapter, CJ! The technical part of the story was a liitle bit confusing for me (but after re-reading it I got it) and I managed to get the general idea. Dex is really a genius! So they're going to Hawaii... Hope that in next chapters, we see lots of Hawaiian hots guys I think that once again, you're going to put these two innocent guys in problem and have them meet the one responsible for these web server thingy. Waiting for more. Ieshwar P.S- Convey my love to the very pretty and cute Snowflake. She's soooo sweet!
  7. It IS a compliment. Why should it not be one? Conner, don't listen to Bondwriter. He's just jealous! Ieshwar
  8. *removes notepad and starts jotting down* Should enroll myself at a gym (and ALWAYS take a shower of about one hour there itself ) and a pool. Start roaming on the streets or Chicago (Will Port Louis do? Don't think so. ) And move to areas where people who have cute sons are moving in. After reading all this I don't know what to feel- envious that why I don't have a bf? Depressed that I got no one? Or happy that perhaps one day, i'll be like you guys? You guys are soooo lucky. And Good Luck, Lost Cause! (You're perhaps not-so-lost-cause) Ieshwar
  9. Why do I feel like my vengence is being quenched? Well, for my hair, i said I don't know. My hair quite bizarre. :wacko: My fingers... My index is longer than ring fingers for both hands. I'm right handed and the only son and first born of my parents. So how gay am i? Ieshwar
  10. Oops, a little mistake! What's that??? I have noticed a secret forum of Anthology. I thought it was your haven of goats where you conspired about overtaking the human world! Would you please shed some light on this issue? (If it's supposed to be secret or confidential, just ignore these ramblings) Conner, you're not a goat! You're too intelligent and nice to be one. And half-goat are a very special category. (especially after that pic of you and CJ) Ieshwar
  11. This one is much better. It's really cool. It goes very well with your name too. Are you the beast or the beast-kid? Ieshwar
  12. Goats, echidnas, and now, monkeys... God, this is becoming a zoo... Nice monkey, btw way. seems quite nerdy. But he'll fit here very well. He also like bananas. (I didn't mean any perverted thing here) Ieshwar
  13. I have read something like this, but not this one, somewhere, perhaps here or at The Mail Crew. Very nice indeed. Reading it made me laugh at some places but unfortunately, it's the sad truth. Most of us have/had to pass through all this. I have gone through more or less through all the five stages, especially the fourth one. I have accepted my sexuality. But I'm still in closet. Ieshwar
  14. Today, I got a message from a friend and it made me smile whole day. It's uber-cool. Ieshwar
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MYK Ieshwar
  16. Be careful what you wish for! We(Mauritians) had our first Gay Pride last year. I didn't go coz I'm still in closet. But I was really happy- at least, they acknowledged our existence. Cool. This year (about two weeks ago), we got our second Gay Pride. Still YAY! BUT one hour after the Gay Pride started, in another town, another 'group' (religious) started a sort of march to protest against homosexuality, carrying papers that said things like 'Homosexuality is a sin... blah blah blah'. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I was like... shocked when I learnt this. It's sad, very sad. Are we going forward or backward? Personally, I'm not really enthusiastic things like Gay Pride Parade. Not my thing. I prefer much more things like Day of Silence or like the Lighting Candles we did here on AIDS day. My opinions. Hope that you all had fun today! Can we get a few pics? Ieshwar
  17. As far as I know these steorotypes are not so common. The only gays I know are here and you guys don't seem to be steorotypes at all. I would say that there are butch and fem in all of us. At least that's what I see. Even I'm like that. I'm a bit of both. After all, those are just steorotypes. Right? It's quite hypocritical of masculine ones to preach accpetance when they themselves aren't being really helpful towards their friends. And fems too should know that they shouldn't flaunt their flagrant mannerimsms coz it does lead to misunderstanding about gays. I would just say that 'United we stand, divided we fall'. Ieshwar
  18. It's Mauritius. And you realised that Mauritius is just so small, like a dot on the globe, and Arizona so huge? It's not my fault if you people prefer to be on Mauritians. Haahh! CJ is adopted, just like Eric!!!! Just look at this 'family tree'! The rest are white or have a bit of black. But our fav goat is all black. Ieshwar
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ieshwar
  20. I never thought of this. Hmm, so Mr. Wiliams, huh? Well, we'll have to see what the goat decides. Ieshwar
  21. You guys are good! I have watched only Brokeback Mountain. I have watched Billy Elliot too but it's centred on dance rather than homosexuality. Good movie, though! Ieshwar
  22. Ahh! How could I forget my animes? With lots of difficulty, I managed to get this top three. 1. Jackie Chan (yeah, it's a wonderful anime which I used to watch a few years ago. I simply LOVED it) 2. Beybades (those days! ) 3.Full Metal Alchemist Special mention to 'Monster' in which I ADORED Dr. Tenma. he was so cool and ... hot! Ieshwar
  23. Good one, Colinian. *ducking behind the desk in case Mark comes around* Ieshwar
  24. Congrats Krista and BeaStkid! You made me smile! Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...