Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ieshwar

    Chapter 2

    Well, I'll try not to hate you. I'll divert on your muse, meanwhile. Good story. I think it has potential to be much longer. *hint* But yes, it's fine here too. Though, it is really sad. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Very helpful. Will surely keep this in mind.
  3. I really wanted to check all of them but then, I don't think we would have enough Wednesdays... Lol. Btw, I really like the "How to be a better reader/reviewer" option. I never read a blog along those lines here, at least one which I recall. It would be great. Let's face it. We are authors and readers and some are fully readers. It would be nice to have something for readers. Advices but along with features, tools, freebies or stuff which might be handy.
  4. Okay, I voted "I don't have time". I'm super swamped with work right now and I barely have time for anything else. But the story does seem to be super-interesting. From what I have read, Sasha writes very well. If I manage to squeeze some time in, I might read it. Hopefully. And for the second question, it was a toss between the fourth and fifth answer. Do you think it would be possible to have author chat? GA did it before. But maybe, it was too complicated with time differences and all. Dunno. So I checked fourth one. It would be nice to have some interaction between the readers and the author.
  5. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    No, no, no, you can't stop here. They are way too cute to be restricted to this one shot. Way really nice story. Sweet, warm, cute and yeah, funny too.
  6. Happy birthday, MikeL!
  7. Ieshwar

    Chapter 3

    Great story. Looking forward to more.
  8. Ieshwar

    Chapter 2

    Ohh, I love this wolf/lion demon. He sounds awesome.
  9. How could such an ad be approved by the creative director, let alone the client? Seriously. Some ad agencies need to learn that adding sexual references to an ad doesn't make it creative.
  10. There's only one sport which I dared play regularly (note the past tense)- badminton. Some of my friends initiated me to it back in school. Was fun. Now there's not much time and no one to play with. I rarely watch sports, except for world events like Olympics. Yeah, I'm a sports noob.
  11. I can't believe that I didn't post in this thread before.... It's an amazing band. Normally most of the popular bands you hear nowadays are so generic. It's great to have one which is more refreshing. Love it. I'm absolutely in love with Demons. I tear up each time I watch the video.
  12. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    I love the title, the start (wow), the whole concept of fire, the characters (even their names!), the direction the plot is taking and also, your style of writing. Yes, I love this story. Looking forward to more.
  13. Ieshwar

    Gayism

    Being gay is gay too...
  14. Ieshwar

    Punishment

    It read like a scene of a bigger bigger story. The characters were intriguing enough more for look for the chapter two, had it been a series. But yes, sufficient information was given to make sense for this one shot.
  15. Ieshwar

    Chapter 4

    Hmm, why would he compare the "woven stories" as cold? I thought it would be something warm, pleasurable. But it was very well written, as the previous chapters. Don't worry about "plotlessness". It's obvious that you are writing about moments, not events. And it's very refreshing to read about a different style. It can be translated into a novel though it's very rare. I'm reading one right now. But it tends to be very "heavy" with the focus on the settings and emotions rather than the plot.
  16. Ieshwar

    Chapter 3

    Lol. I smiled when I read the last line. But for the protagonist, is it something positive or negative? Like in the previous chapters, I love how you bring life to the surroundings to complement what's happening in the plot. Very intelligent.
  17. Very beautiful. You did very fine with the characters and the settings details. I love the ending. It was left open for the reader's interpretation and it could very well lead to a second part, if you want to. Very well done.
  18. I love your ability to write so much in such few words. It was such a pleasurable read.
  19. While I read the story, I kept picturing it as a silent movie/clip in my head. With the cinematic slowing down at the start and choppy gruesome pictures at the end. Yet throughout the story, there was this "muted" quality, even during the screams. I think it comes from the way you write, it's very soft and light. The voice of the protagonist is so poetic yet fragile. You can't help but feel for him. This was really good, especially for a first time. You write really well. One or two places, the fluidity broke a bit but it wasn't much noticeable. So, I hope to read more from you. Thanks for sharing. And yeah, congrats for your first like.
  20. Ieshwar

    Chapter 2

    I really like your descriptions. Succinct and very clear, adding a life to these inanimate objects, whether it's the glaring laptop or the littered words on the books. Like Carringtonrj said, poetic prose isn't so common. But your snippets do have lots of potential and are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  21. Oh, I always ask for directions (in fact, I did today itself). Now I'm worried...
  22. Ieshwar

    For Gareth with love

    Pets are part of the family as much as humans. I don't know what I will do without my dogs... I am sure that Gareth is in a good place right now. Special thoughts to that special little cat. Hugs Ieshwar
  23. Ieshwar

    PhotoShopping

    You're welcome. Like I said, I was so bored and this was a nice exercise.
  24. Ieshwar

    Chapter 1

    I like the way you write. It's very poetic and elegant. Like the summary said, it's the way you see things and it's very interesting. You need to work on the grammar. I'm no editor but there was some issues with the verbs. Besides that, it's awesome, especially for a first post. I would definitely like to read more from you.
  25. I love the part where she reveals the mockingjay dress! Looks pretty nice. I wasn't a big fan of the first part but this one seems to be more interesting... Great.
×
×
  • Create New...