Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Flash Fiction - Second Shot - The Senior Year - 2. Chapter 2

Just to show you the boys ain't dead. ;-)

Sweat dripped down Jason's face as he dug out his key. He'd wiped his face so often during the run that his shirt felt five pounds heavier. It took more work – a lot more – to leave Blake gasping for air by the end of their run.

At least Blake hadn't let up on his training. Jason knew his brother and Darryl were going to suffer when practice started in three days. Too bad. He'd tried to get Dean to work harder, but his little brother had always coasted because of his talent. Darryl never worked hard over the summer, but he always caught up by the end of the first week.

Turning the key, he paused at the silence that met him. Even they should be up by two p.m., party last night or not. The image of his brother, drunk and loud forced his lips to squeeze tight. Living together was supposed to keep him out of trouble, not help him get drunk.

He sighed as he walked toward the kitchen. The idea of them living in the same house, with Darryl and Peter seemed so awesome when it came together. Now, he felt like…like an adult.

Sorting through the left over beer and soda in their refrigerator, he found the water pitcher shoved to the back. The urge to drink from the container nearly overwhelmed his good sense. He caught a whiff of himself when he shut the door and quickly found a glass, drank and headed for the shower.

Passing his brother's room first then Darryl's, he confirmed he had the house to himself. 'His' room, empty unless they had company, looked well used from Ethan and Blake's over night romp. Ethan half-heartedly offered to clean up, but Jason felt better if he did it himself.

Shucking his sweaty shorts, tee shirt, jock and socks, he dumped the lot on the bathroom floor. He'd take them to the laundry room after he took a shower. And since Pete wasn't home, he couldn't get upset.

Jason twisted the taps, keeping his hand under the flow until it warmed up. Once in, he directed the spray onto his head and leaned back to relax. After several minutes, he reluctantly decided he couldn't stay all day. Grabbing the body wash he aimed the bottle toward his hand just as the back of the curtain slid open.

"Holy Shit! You scared me!" His racing heart rate slowed when he saw Peter—a very naked Peter—smiling as he stepped into the tub.

"I heard the water and thought I'd surprise you with some company."

Running his eyes up and down the body he knew almost as well as his own, Jason felt himself react to Peter's visible arousal. "Depends on who the company is."

He moved closer until their bodies pressed together. Peter's lips sought his and Jason nearly hit his boyfriend in the back of the head with the bottle of soap as their kiss deepened.

Peter's hand snaked up until it rested on the side of Jason's face. "I guess I'm the right company?"

"The only company who's welcome." Jason kissed him again, running his hands across Peter's firm butt. "But I really need to get washed, Blake and I ran for close to an hour."

Taking the soap from Jason, Peter squirted a glob into his hand. "Turn around, I'll start on your back."

Jason turned and moved the water away from his face. "What did I do to deserve this treatment?"

"Do you want a list or is being my incredibly hot boyfriend enough?"

The fingers rubbing his body caused Jason to roll his head back. When he felt Peter begin to massage his butt, Jason let out a soft moan. "A list would be better, but I'll take being your boyfriend as reason enough."

"You left out incredibly hot." Peter now ran his hands up and down Jason's back.

"Damn, that feels great." Jason reached behind himself and tried to pull Peter closer, but couldn't reach him.

"I aim to please." Slipping his soapy hands around Jason's chest, Peter drew them together. He ground his hips, rubbing himself between Jason's cheeks. "Turn around and let me wash your front."

Jason couldn't hide—not that he wanted to— the effect of Peter's ministrations and he knew from what he felt moments ago that Peter was in the same condition. The silence lingered even when Peter spent extra time on Jason's groin. When he finished, Peter gently turned Jason around to rinse off.

"Did Blake and Ethan have fun last night?" Peter asked.

That's what Peter wanted to know? If their friends had fun spending the night together? "Um yeah, but do we need to talk about that now?"

"Yup." Peter slid the back of the curtain open. "This is just the warm up. I want to make sure we make it to the bedroom and I know you well enough to tell you're getting too close."

Shaking the water from his face, Jason snorted. "Bloody tease."

"Hey," he poked his head around the curtain. "A tease would leave you high and dry, I plan to take good care of you now that you're clean."

Quickly washing his face, Jason shut off the water, and found Peter waiting with a towel ready. "To answer your question, yes they had fun."

Peter's smile faded into his 'there's a problem' face. "You to need to talk to Darryl and Dean. Ethan was rather vocal about who he spent the night with."

Nodding, Jason continued to dry off. "Yeah I know. But I don't think it's going to be an issue much longer."

"Really?" Peter arched an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"How about I brush my teeth, you make good on your promise to take good care of me, and then I'll tell you all the dirt?"

A big grin stretched Peter's lips. "I like your thinking, Mr. Tellerman."

To be honest I have no idea what next week's chapter will be about, but we'll see won't we?
Special thanks again to MikeL for helping with the editing.
Copyright © 2014 Andrew Q Gordon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Always good to read about these two! Interesting that there are now 4 of them living in the apartment. At the end of the story I half expected that they would remain in Pete's apartment so that they could be alone and have a place of their own.

 

I'm curious; if Bake and Ethan stayed in Jason and Pete's room then where did those two sleep? Pretty nice of Jason and Pete to offer their bed so their friends could get intimately aquainted.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/14/2013 01:04 PM, CW Prince said:
Always good to read about these two! Interesting that there are now 4 of them living in the apartment. At the end of the story I half expected that they would remain in Pete's apartment so that they could be alone and have a place of their own.

 

I'm curious; if Bake and Ethan stayed in Jason and Pete's room then where did those two sleep? Pretty nice of Jason and Pete to offer their bed so their friends could get intimately aquainted.

Yeah, the 1000 word limit had me cut a few things - like the fact this is a four bedroom off campus house and Jason and Peter share one room and 'Jason's' room is the guest bedroom. I realize that wasn't terribly clear, I'll try to find a way to clarify at some point in the 'chapters' but for now accept that J & P took the big bedroom with the bathroom and Dean and Darryl share the other bathroom.

 

Sorry about that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/15/2013 04:27 AM, Declan15121994 said:
Glad to hear more about this story, great job once again.

really curious in the tales of this now

keep up the good work :)

Thanks, glad you enjoy. My goal is to have a loose story line playing through all the chapters. Maybe in the end it'll be more involved than flash fiction can accommodate, but we'll see. For now, I like the format because I can reintroduce people and places and not have to commit to a whole novel at the moment. Who knows maybe it will morph into that by the end. But no promises there. :)

 

Thanks again.

 

Andy

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sorry Andy, but you just committed yourself to the next chapter. You can't in good conscience leave us hanging at the edge of a cliff and not provide the answer in the next chapter. :/ The flash fiction format is almost too short for me, but a little is better than none. Thanks, though, for fitting us into your immediate schedule.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/16/2013 12:49 PM, GeR said:
Sorry Andy, but you just committed yourself to the next chapter. You can't in good conscience leave us hanging at the edge of a cliff and not provide the answer in the next chapter. :/ The flash fiction format is almost too short for me, but a little is better than none. Thanks, though, for fitting us into your immediate schedule.
GeR - you don't really expect me to spend a chapter on them having sex do you? Just imagine what you think they'd do. Whatever you decide, it's fine. I specifically DON'T write those things so they can do whatever you like - I wrote two sex scenes between them in 300K words. I'm being true to myself here. ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/16/2013 01:45 PM, 2fortheater said:
Another great chapter. This new format keeps me wanting more and more!
The beauty of the new format is that I can probably stick to a chapter a week, so that's a darn sight better than weeks without a chapter that used to happen. Hopefully folks will enjoy it enough to stick with it for a while. So far people seem to like it so I'll keep it going.

 

Thanks again. Andy

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So glad that Jason and Peter are alive and swelled ummmmm, I mean well. :P Darrel and Dean need to invest in earplugs :lmao: Cute chapter. I have no problem imagining what went on between Jason and Peter 0:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/22/2013 04:32 AM, joann414 said:
So glad that Jason and Peter are alive and swelled ummmmm, I mean well. :P Darrel and Dean need to invest in earplugs :lmao: Cute chapter. I have no problem imagining what went on between Jason and Peter 0:)
Well Darryl's probably used to it by now. Dean, well there is a reason he got the room furtherest from the one Jason and Peter share. :P
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..