Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Flash Fiction - Second Shot - The Senior Year - 3. Chapter 3

Jason watched his right hand trace patterns in Peter's fine chest hairs. Resting on Peter's shoulder, Jason felt his boyfriend's hand gently rubbing his lower back and butt. After a grueling ten plus mile run, he hadn't planned on afternoon sex, but it didn't take much for Peter to get him in the mood.

Peter kissed Jason's still damp hair. "What's going on in here, Soccer Boy?"

Jason snuggled a bit closer. "Just happy, and a bit sore. It's been a while since you topped me."

"Was I too rough?" Peter brought his left arm over and stroked Jason's face.

"No, but it has been a while."

"That's because I like it better when you're the top. But today I wanted to do both."

"I'm not complaining—much."

Peter chuckled and hugged him tighter. "Not much, eh?"

"Nope, not much." Good thing he ran before Peter decided to 'take care of him.' "I love looking in your eyes when you're inside me. I want you so bad that I want to pull you closer and never let go."

"Yeah, I feel that way too, on either side of things." Peter kissed the top of his head again. "I love you, Jase."

Jason lifted his head and moved his lips to Peter's. "I love you too, Pete."

The small kiss he meant to give Peter turned into a deep, passionate one that shot blood back to his groin. As he rolled on top of Peter, he heard the front door slam. Stealing a last kiss, Jason rolled back to his right.

"They have wonderful timing."

"It wasn't that bad." Peter wiggled his eyebrows and smiled.

Jason laughed, hoping his arousal would die down. "True. We should probably shower again before they use up all the hot water."

"Or we could stay here and wait til they're done." This time Peter rested his head on Jason's chest. His hand made lazy circles on Jason's abs and chest. "I like the view and besides, you promised to tell me about Blake and Ethan if I took good care of you."

He eyes remained transfixed on the patterns Peter's fingers traced on his skin. Maybe talking about their friends would take his mind off flipping Peter on to his back and…yeah definitely needed to distract himself. "Blake's kinda at a cross road. He wants to come out, but isn't totally ready."

"Who is ever totally ready?"

"True, but there's no reason for him to announce it."

Closing his eyes, Jason relaxed under Peter's touch. Twice he felt Peter softly kiss his skin.

"So why does he want to do it then?" Peter's voice was barely more than a whisper.

"I think he wants a boyfriend." After stroking Peter's hair, Jason rested his cheek on Peter's head. "He mentioned wanting what we have."

"And he thinks that by coming out he'll find a boyfriend? "

"Not sure that's the plan, but I think he realizes that he can't have anything meaningful if he's always trying to hide who he is."

Peter's fingers continued their feathery movements giving Jason goose bumps. The erotic feeling kept him at the edge of arousal, but their conversation prevented him from tipping over.

"So where does Ethan fit into all this? Aside from them fucking like bunnies last night."

Opening his eyes, Jason let his hand slide down Peter's back. "How do you know that?"

"Three used condoms—well wrappers—in the trash. They were good enough to dispose of the used condoms."

Even though Peter couldn't see it, Jason wrinkled his nose. "Thank God for that."

"No kidding. So they had a great night and now Blake's in love?"

"Love? He didn't say that, but there is some serious likeage there."

Likeage? When did that become a word?"

Jason smacked Peter's bare ass. "Shut up. You know what I meant."

"Mhmm. So they like each other. You did point out they're three hours apart, right?"

"Why is that so terrible?" Feeling his boyfriend's slightly furry butt started to break Jason's resolve not to get too excited. "Blake's got soccer to focus on this semester. Over the break they only live twenty minutes apart."

"So they're going to do the long distance thing?" From Peter's tone, Jason could tell he didn't approve.

"Who knows? Blake didn't say what he was going to do next. But I don't think the distance thing is such an issue. They can video chat or call any time they want."

"Yeah, yeah, that's great, but nothing beats falling asleep with your boyfriend and waking up in the middle of the night because one or both of you is in a mood."

Jason laughed at the image. Peter did wake up horny at night a lot. "I know, but given Blake is still trying to come out, maybe baby steps aren't a bad idea. Besides, come spring, Blake can drive out there any weekend he wants if they're still together."

"You're encouraging this?" Peter let his hand come to a rest on Jason's stomach. "Even after the disaster that was Ethan's last long distance boyfriend?"

"I'm didn't offer an opinion either way. This is for Blake to decide. I just don't think it's a big deal that they don't live on the same campus."

"Fair enough. They're both adults."

"Exactly." He heard Darryl and his brother stomping up the stairs. They were talking, but he couldn't make out the words. "Well, we're too late for that shower now."

Peter let his hand drift lower, gently massaging Jason back to life. "Yeah, guess we'll need to figure out something to do while we wait."

I promise to write a bit more about Ethan and Blake - (you listening Anyta?) in future chapters. Won't be the next one, but maybe in 2-3 weeks. I do want to get back to them and make sure this doesn't become just Jason's POV.

If you like, leave a comment here, on the forum or on my website.

Andy
Copyright © 2014 Andrew Q Gordon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

B) ............. Kinda of a wind down chapter with Jason and Peter enjoying life. Blake's dilimenia and long distance problem with Ethan. And Jason's fun loving brother and Darryl's antics as the house begins to fill up. What next? Nice chapter Q-man
  • Like 1
Link to comment

This writing style is interesting. It encourages the mind to wander to fill in the gaps, and not be led down the path by the author. I hope my wanders are similar to yours. The chapter was very layed-back, and chatty, but gave a reasonable swath of ideas to motivate imagination. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/21/2013 08:54 AM, Benji said:
B) ............. Kinda of a wind down chapter with Jason and Peter enjoying life. Blake's dilimenia and long distance problem with Ethan. And Jason's fun loving brother and Darryl's antics as the house begins to fill up. What next? Nice chapter Q-man
What's next? The ink is barely dry here :o

 

Actually, I'm not totally sure what's next. Dean is not off to a good start with his brother and Blake has a few things to work out so there are options. But we'll see. There might b a few guests who'll make appearances along the way. All of which doesn't answer your question but we'll see what's next. I don't think there will pillow talk next time, however. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/21/2013 10:10 AM, GeR said:
This writing style is interesting. It encourages the mind to wander to fill in the gaps, and not be led down the path by the author. I hope my wanders are similar to yours. The chapter was very layed-back, and chatty, but gave a reasonable swath of ideas to motivate imagination. Thanks.
With a thousand word limit, the ability to fill in all the details makes it a bit hard. So my goal is to hint where I can to spend my words on the 'story'. I want to be sure the hints are specific enough to fill in 'some' of the gaps. But I would suspect that your imagination and mine might be similar, but if not, who cares, they can do whatever you think they did. I give them permission. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wonderful. Nice to see the ease and flow of Pete and Jase's conversation. Nice to see that they can disagree on things, not fight and talk thru it. I remember that wasn't always the case. I know that Jase and Pete are not really the main focal point of this nor is this a continuation of their story but its still nice. I'll enjoy it while I can :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You write post sex convo with all the ministrations and everything :thumbup: I agree with Jason on the distance thing though. If they Blake and Ethan can establish a relationship and it survives distance then it is a pretty stable pairing. I am enjoying these snippets :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/22/2013 04:36 AM, CW Prince said:
Wonderful. Nice to see the ease and flow of Pete and Jase's conversation. Nice to see that they can disagree on things, not fight and talk thru it. I remember that wasn't always the case. I know that Jase and Pete are not really the main focal point of this nor is this a continuation of their story but its still nice. I'll enjoy it while I can :)
I think they have had time to grow since we last saw them riding off on the back of Pete's motorcycle. Besides, do you really think that naked and 'sore' is the right time to argue? That's be some downer of a pillow talk. :lol:

 

As for the focus of these, I think there will be a decent amount from them, but certainly not the majority. There are too many characters who are elbowing me for air time. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/22/2013 08:50 AM, Slytherin said:
I guess I have to re-read Second shot, I don't remember who Ethan and Blake are :facepalm::blushing:
Quick refresher - Blake is on the soccer team and on his first day at practice he called Jason a fag hoping to cover up that he was gay. Almost go him kicked off the team. After that Jason figured him out and they became friends.

 

Ethan was the guy Jason met working for his grandparents over the summer. He is also the one who almost slept with Jason when he and Peter were on the outs. But feel free to re-read for more details. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/22/2013 04:47 AM, joann414 said:
You write post sex convo with all the ministrations and everything :thumbup: I agree with Jason on the distance thing though. If they Blake and Ethan can establish a relationship and it survives distance then it is a pretty stable pairing. I am enjoying these snippets :P
I thought it would be easier to 'pillow' talk the hints as to what happened than have Jason 'think' about them. Besides. to me this is how the 'after sex' should be if it's not a hook up or on the DL. They not only like each other, but they enjoy being close. Isn't that how it should be? Ethan and Blake will figure out what to do next, just give them a bit of time. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well Andy you know by know i campaigned with you to expand on the original story and was very pleased to see you went back to it, as you know that I often mention you to my readers, and promote your past and present work, and well deserved paraise i may add, I look forward to the Journey you will take us on and beyond, As i have stated and is a fact your work inspired me to try and get my stories in writing and like yourself and Anyeta Sunday hope one day to get published.So getting back to my Fav story Second Shot, I am waiting like all of your reader no doubt waiting on the next instalment.

 

Your Loyal Friend

David

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/27/2013 02:33 PM, Dave68 said:
Well Andy you know by know i campaigned with you to expand on the original story and was very pleased to see you went back to it, as you know that I often mention you to my readers, and promote your past and present work, and well deserved paraise i may add, I look forward to the Journey you will take us on and beyond, As i have stated and is a fact your work inspired me to try and get my stories in writing and like yourself and Anyeta Sunday hope one day to get published.So getting back to my Fav story Second Shot, I am waiting like all of your reader no doubt waiting on the next instalment.

 

Your Loyal Friend

David

Thanks Dave, and yes you've always been very vocal with your support. :)

 

THanks for that and yes, you were one of those who gently nudged me to work on something more with these characters and setting, so you got your wish. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..