Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Flash Fiction - Second Shot - The Senior Year - 10. Chapter 10

Nothing witty to say before you read. Sorry.

Blake stretched as Ethan ran the warm washcloth over his skin. Despite both having cum twice, Ethan still looked aroused. He let out a sigh, hoping Ethan knew how good it felt.

"You don't need to do that." He didn't, however, try to stop Ethan.

"Yeah I do. I made a huge mess all over you." Ethan flipped the cloth over and ran it over Blake's torso a second time.

"Nothing to be sorry for." Blake smiled. Even in the semi-darkness he could see enough of Ethan's tight lean body to feel the effect. "Making a mess was part of the goal."

"Good point, but if I don't clean it off, it will make your chest hairs clump together." He looked around the room before tossing the dirty cloth on the floor. After rubbing Blake's chest with a dry towel, he laid his head down and gently stroked the cooled skin. "Much better."

"What do you think you're doing?" Blake laughed. "Did you clean me off just so you could put your head there?"

"Of course. Do you think I want to get cum all over me?" Ethan continued to run his hands across Blake's chest and stomach. "Besides, your body is amazing."

Wrapping his arm around Ethan, Blake kissed the top of Ethan's head. "Next time you say you want to sit on me to cum, I'm going to flip you on your back and make you shoot all over yourself instead."

"Oh how butch. Did I ever mention I love a guy who takes charge in bed?"

"Several times." He felt Ethan's hand stray closer to Blake's groin. The rush of blood to the area had him nearly hard again. "It was the first thing you said after you kissed me when we met."

When Ethan's hand brushed against the head, he reached down and squeezed Blake's cock. "Someone's up and ready again."

Blake moaned and closed his eyes. "Yeah, you have that effect on me."

"I like having that power." He flexed his fingers again then let go. "But I think I need a bit of a break."

He pulled Ethan closer and laughed. The feel of Ethan's smooth, slightly sweaty skin on his only added to Blake's mood. "That's cool. This is nice."

The building, which during the semester overflowed with noise, felt unnaturally silent. During the week Blake had found the quiet difficult and unsettling. Now he found it incredibly sensual as he could hear Ethan breathing. The rise and fall of the body on top of him had a calming effect.

"So, you okay?"

The question took Blake by surprise, as much for breaking the silence as for the content.

"What do you mean?" He knew what Ethan meant, but thinking about it quickly deflated his mood.

"With what happened with your teammates."

"Yeah."

"That's it?" Ethan twisted until he stared at Blake. "Just yeah?"

"What else is there to say?" If he thought about it too much it might ruin their weekend. "I don't think any of them will say anything."

Ethan rolled on his side and put his head on the same pillow Blake used. "You just seemed a bit upset after we ran into them."

"I'm fine." Scared would have been a better word. He turned to his left and found Ethan looking at him. Even in the dim light he could see the concern on his face. "Really, I'm fine."

"It's okay to be a bit freaked out." He reached over and began to rub Blake's arm. "When I came out I was terrified."

If Ethan meant to calm his nerves, it didn't work. "I'll be okay. It had to happen at some point."

"What do you mean?"

"Well…." What did he mean? They could have been more careful. Had a story prepared if they ran into someone. "It's just, if we keep seeing each other, people will figure it out."

"I guess that's true." Ethan didn't sound convinced. "Are you mad at me?"

"What?" How could Ethan have thought that after what they'd just done? "Of course not. Why would you ask?"

In the silent room, Ethan's swallowing sounded like a shout. He turned onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a few heartbeats. "I don't want you to blame me. I mean, I like you and …."

He twisted so his body fronted Ethan's side. "I don't blame you. Why would you think that?"

Shaking his head, Ethan resisted when Blake tried to get him to turn around. "I suggested we go out."

"So?" This time Blake pulled harder and Ethan relented. "I made reservations for us, remember."

With a bit of a dopey smirk, Ethan nodded. "True."

"Look, if I think about it too much it makes my stomach hurt." He left out that his guts felt like they were twisting into a knot. "But if I had to pick someone to see us out together, it would be those three. Even if they've figured it out, they probably won't tell anyone. They know better than to out anyone."

For a moment he almost believed his own words. They sounded good, but they did nothing to calm his anxiety. He still remembered the look on Matt's face. Nothing good would come of that.

"Who are you trying to convince?" Ethan put his hand on Blake's cheek. "You don't have to pretend with me."

He knew Ethan meant well, but confronting the truth wouldn't make for a pleasant visit. "I can't say I'm okay that they saw us, but I'd never blame you. I know avoidance isn't an answer, but can we forget about it for now?"

"Yeah, sure." Ethan leaned closer and kissed him.

Quick, almost chaste, the kiss was meant to reassure Blake, not arouse him. "Turn around? I want to fall asleep hugging you."

Ethan kissed him again and turned around. When he snuggled back, Blake felt himself get hard again in almost no time. Rather than make a sexual comment, Ethan pulled Blake's arms tighter.

"I could get used to this, Blake."

Although he knew it couldn't happen give their situations, Blake focused on now. "So could I."

Copyright © 2014 Andrew Q Gordon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

B) ........Well Q-Man, that was a nice tranquil chapter, with Ethan still feeling guilty and Blake with butterflies in his stomach feeling.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/24/2013 03:46 AM, Benji said:
B) ........Well Q-Man, that was a nice tranquil chapter, with Ethan still feeling guilty and Blake with butterflies in his stomach feeling.
B-man. I didn't promise a rose garden - at least I don't remember doing that. If I did it must have been in one of those foggy moments when I was trying to do 4 things at once. Besides no one wants to read about happy happy, joy joy times all the time do they? It the drama that adds spice to our live. :yes:
  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's not all going to be ice cream and Easter bunnies. Blake is going to have to face the music soon, but I can't blame him for wanting to enjoy his weekend with Ethan. The other issue will come soon enough. :unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/29/2013 12:22 AM, joann414 said:
It's not all going to be ice cream and Easter bunnies. Blake is going to have to face the music soon, but I can't blame him for wanting to enjoy his weekend with Ethan. The other issue will come soon enough. :unsure:
No one ever want strife when a hot guy is there for the taking :o But yes, everything can't be perfect all the time or else we'd be in Pleasantville. LOL
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/29/2013 at 4:21 PM, Andrew Q Gordon said:

No one ever want strife when a hot guy is there for the taking :o But yes, everything can't be perfect all the time or else we'd be in Pleasantville. LOL

As I recall, Pleasantville had its own set of problems shortly after Tobey/David/Bud arrived.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, BlueWindBoy said:

As I recall, Pleasantville had its own set of problems shortly after Tobey/David/Bud arrived.

That's true. BUT on the show itself, everything was all perfect and wonderful (Though my fav part was went his sister (Reese) rocked that dude's (Paul Walker) world by pinning him and his face was priceless.) 

 

Edited by Andrew Q Gordon
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..