Jump to content
    craftingmom
  • Author
  • 3,164 Words
  • 3,137 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Beneath the Current - 20. Chapter 20

Chapter 20

 

Casey deliberately kept from being near his uncle. He was sure the man would hear his heart beat right out of his chest, he was so panicked. But then Uncle Martin seemed to be unaware that anything was up, so he slowly began to relax.

He had no idea, though, how he was going to get Shawn out of the house. Maybe after Martin went to bed?

Or maybe he could just stay the night? Casey thought deviously. Shawn would be his prisoner. He had to fight to keep the blushing giggle from rising up his throat.

Casey could feel Martin's eyes on his back as he quickly threw together the chicken and salad dish that he'd prepared earlier before he'd left to meet up with Shawn. He'd known he wouldn't be in the mood to cook later, just because lately he was never in the mood to serve his uncle after he'd spent the afternoon with Shawn. His uncle never appreciated any of his cooking or even how he took care of the house. And lately, Casey was reaching the point of not wanting to bother.

If Martin actually bothered to pay much attention, he'd probably notice the beginnings of a fine layer of dust in the living room, and the foyer not having quite the shine it usually did. Casey had managed to keep up with the laundry though, that would certainly tip his uncle off that something was up.

He quickly placed a plate of chicken, beans and salad in front of his uncle before grabbing the other plate he piled with extra chicken and veggies and turning for the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Martin demanded.

"I'm going to eat upstairs, and then take a quick shower before your tests," Casey said as casually as possible.

Martin's dark eyes narrowed on him. "You really hungry tonight?"

"Yep, ran on the treadmill for over ten miles. Not much else to do around the house," he bravely shot back. "I'll be back down in an hour, alright?"

For several long moments Martin said nothing, just studying him like he was some specimen he was getting ready to dissect. "Fine."

Casey darted up the stairs with his plate and a set of silverware in one hand, and a large glass of tea in the other. He couldn't very well bring up two sets, so Shawn would have to share with him.

When he reached his door, he knocked softly to alert Shawn someone was at the door. As he opened it, he wasn't surprised to see no one in the room, knowing Shawn would have either kept to the bathroom or the closet just in case it wasn't Casey. He set the dishes on the desk before returning to lock the door, with both locks.

"Shawn, it's me," he whispered, even though he knew his uncle was downstairs and not right outside the door.

The handsome dark head peaked around the bathroom doorframe, hesitant at first, but then he strode out with a broad smile.

He wrapped Casey up in his arms. "That was close."

A small shiver raced through Casey as he thought about how close it had been. As much as he'd felt so brave and ready to defy his uncle earlier, hearing the man's deep voice somehow cowed him back into his need to submit to the man's rules.

"I brought food," he said, waving at the plate. "I have to get back down to him in an hour."

Casey felt Shawn's body stiffen and looked up to see a frown marring the man's face.

"What's wrong?"

"He said something about tests when he told you to come down. What did he mean? Is there something wrong?" Shawn's voice was wrought with worry.

Casey ducked his head, turning slightly and pulling free of Shawn's hold. What exactly could he say? He didn't want to lie because he was sure Shawn could see through him by now, but revealing the whole truth....?

He ran his hands through his thick, silky blond hair. "I...I have a condition. It's rare, and Uncle Martin just has to keep monitoring it to make sure nothing changes."

The strong, warm body pressed against his back, wrapping thick arms around his waist and tucking a chin on Casey's shoulder. "Is it serious? What's it called? Is there anything I can do to help? What--"

"No, no, it's nothing like that," Casey cut him off leaning back into the solid mass holding him. "I'm fine really. It's just precautionary. I've had this my whole life and it's not getting worse. It's... it's more like... a genetic anomaly."

Casey praised himself for coming as close to the truth as possible. He was a genetic anomaly.

"A genetic anomaly, huh?" Shawn pondered. "I'm not really sure what that means."

"It means I'm fine. I've lived with it my whole life, and I'm as healthy as ever." Casey patted the forearm wrapped across his abs. "Really. Don't worry."

"Okay. But Martin said something about you only having a couple days left. What the hell did he mean by that if nothing is wrong?" Shawn insisted, his hold tightening.

Damn his hearing, Casey cursed. The full moon would be here in two days, but Casey couldn't really admit that the moon affected him. He knew he'd already have to give an excuse as to why he couldn't see him that day--the lure to change would be too strong. "It--it sorta runs in a cycle. And in a couple days, I'll just need to rest," he hurried to say as he quickly embellished. "I don't know how it all works, but usually about every month or so, I--I just...just get really tired and need to rest."

Casey wasn't sure if Shawn believed him or not, but it was probably good that they weren't facing each other.

"So, I won't see you?"

Casey shook his head. "I'll--I'll need to stay in that day."

Shawn nuzzled his neck. "I could come over after your uncle leaves and keep you company."

Casey sighed as a tingly warmth spread through his body. "I don't know... I don't know if he'll leave."

"Well, we'll see," Shawn said. "I want to make sure you're okay. Safe, babe."

Casey turned in Shawn's strong arms, his hand stroking the stubble-roughened jaw. "I always feel safe with you."

And he did. Shawn made him forget that he should be afraid of the world outside his bubble of an island--the horrible world that Martin always warned him about. But with Shawn, he didn't think he'd feel so scared.

Casey patted Shawn's sticky, sweaty chest and backed away. "Let's eat. Then I need to shower and get downstairs."

Shawn quirked an eyebrow. "Do you want me to try to sneak out while you are with your uncle?"

"No!" Casey said, almost a little too loudly. "He could hear you."

"Well, then what do you want me to do? Wait until he falls asleep?" Shawn smirked, apparently amused by Casey's flustered look.

A rosy blush crept up Casey's throat. "Well, I... I was sort of thinking ... that maybe... you'd just stay here... overnight," he finished in a rush.

"Here?" Shawn grinned. "As in, with you, in your bed?"

Casey wasn't sure he could get any redder. "Well, I--I could... sleep ... on the floor," he amended awkwardly.

"If you do, I'm leaving," Shawn said as he picked up a cherry tomato and popped it in his mouth.

For a second, Casey stared at him, his mouth gaping open and closed like a fish, before he truly comprehended what Shawn had said. When it finally hit him, he smiled almost shyly, a mix of lust and uncertainty warring within him.

"Why don't you go ahead and eat. I, uh, I need to take a shower before heading back down," Casey said awkwardly, as Shawn grabbed a bit of chicken. He knew they were on the precipice of a new level to their relationship and suddenly he was a little nervous. He'd never shared his bed with anyone. What if he snored? What if he hated someone being next to him? What if--

Casey stared at Shawn's tanned back, slick with sweat and grime from their run. His thick dark brown hair was plastered to the back of his neck, and all Casey wanted to do was to curl his fingers in it.

"Hey, uh, maybe you should join me?" Casey suggested. "I mean, you need a shower too, and my uncle would probably notice if I took two showers tonight."

Shawn smiled as he dropped the fork with the green beans back on the plate and padded across the ultra plush carpet to the bathroom. "I think that's a good plan," he said, quickly swooping down to catch Casey's lips in a demanding kiss.

Casey chuckled softly, grateful for the thick walls and carpeting, although right now with his uncle downstairs he wasn't worried about his uncle hearing them. He'd have to remember to put his IPod on its speaker dock when Martin came up to bed though, just in case, to drown out any chance of him picking up their voices--or other noises.

 

@@@@

 

As Shawn followed Casey back into the bathroom, it suddenly seemed much warmer. He eyed the tight backside as he closed the bathroom door behind them.

Casey picked up the novel lying on the edge of the sink, quirking his eyebrows back at him in question.

Shawn shrugged. "I kept to the bathroom while you were gone, just in case. Grabbed a little reading material in the mean time."

Casey tossed the John Grisham novel aside and grabbed the edge of Shawn's waistband. In seconds, Shawn was standing naked in front of Casey's appraising eyes. Shawn pursed his lips as he stepped closer, rubbing his naked body against Casey's still clothed one.

"I think one of us is a little over dressed for the shower," he said, leaning down to flick his tongue across a taunt brown nipple.

Casey hissed, clutching at Shawn's waist, grinding him closer. Shawn worked his hand inside Casey's shorts and squeezed his ass cheeks, causing Casey to thrust against him. Then he quickly swept his hands down, pulling the shorts with them.

With Casey nearly incoherent with desire, Shawn managed to find enough brainpower to maneuver them so he could reach the shower knobs and switch them on. Once the water was warm enough, he backed Casey into the shower.

The warm water washed over them both as Casey locked onto Shawn's lips. Shawn reached behind Casey to reach for the soap. The soap and shampoo were basic, generic brands being that more upscale brands were harder to come by in the area, unless you were willing to drive a few hours to the more metropolitan towns. Shawn lathered soap over the muscular planes of Casey's back and shoulders before smoothing over the firm globes of his buttocks. When Shawn slipped a slick finger between the crack, brushing over his sensitive hole, Casey nearly dropped to his knees.

Shawn smiled, leaning in against the soapy body and whispered, "Later."

Casey groaned, and Shawn wrapped his arms around Casey, soaping up his neck, chest, and arms. As his teasing fingers slipped over the V of his hips, following their line inward, Shawn felt Casey suck in a breath of anticipation.

Shawn teasingly let his fingers soap up the soft golden hair before gripping the stiff shaft quivering with need. His soapy hands stroked it gently at first, but he quickly increased his speed knowing they didn't have as long as he'd like to play here in the shower.

Shawn ground his own hips against Casey as he stroked the man to completion. His own straining cock rubbed between the cleft of Casey's cheeks, brushing over the sensitive puckered skin. If he wasn't careful, he could easily push right on in, but Casey wasn't ready for that yet. So he focused on stroking Casey and the blissful sensation of sliding between the two taunt globes.

"Oh, shit!" Casey gasped as his orgasm ripped through him. Shawn tightened his other arm around Casey's chest to hold him up, continuing to rub against Casey, but not quite getting enough sensation to pull him over.

Shawn felt Casey pull slightly away and turn, smiling as he took the soap and began washing Shawn. While he moved quickly, obviously also realizing they couldn't take too long, he lingered over Shawn sensitive nipples, gently pinching them before pressing his naked body against Shawn's to wrap his hands around him to scrub his back. Shawn grabbed onto Casey as Casey returned the favor of slipping fingers along the cleft of his buttocks.

Shawn almost bit down onto Casey's shoulder as the burst of pleasure rushed through him. Instead, he caught Casey's lips in a harsh, demanding kiss.

Casey's nimble fingers wormed their way between their bodies to grasp Shawn rock hard cock, slowly stroking it, before slipping lower and lathering up the heavy ball sack. Shawn shifted his legs to give Casey better access, but was surprised when Casey pulled back slightly, gathering up more soap and dropped to his knees.

Shawn leaned back against the shower wall as Casey's hands massaged up his calves and thighs. Those deft fingers coming so close as they whispered next to his groin, and Shawn groaned in frustration when they didn't offer the touch he desperately wanted.

He started to grab his own cock, but Casey brushed away his hand, maneuvering his body slightly so the water cascaded over him. As the water sluiced over him, rinsing away the soap, Shawn gasped in shock when he felt his cock engulfed by Casey's hot mouth.

He stared down at his cock sliding in and out of his lover's mouth, tentative and exploring at first as Casey tested what he could take. Then the tongue swirled around the head and licked at the slit, and Shawn ended up banging his head against the stone shower wall.

"Fuck," he groaned, enjoying the feel of Casey's hot, moist mouth sliding over his length. Casey had one hand on the base, stroking what he couldn't take in, and Shawn knew he would quickly be reaching his climax.

He tugged back on Casey's hair as he felt his orgasm bubbling up. "Casey," he rasped, "I'm about to come. Pull off or I'll--"

But Casey just latched on tighter, hollowing out his cheeks and sucking harder.

"Oh, shit," Shawn gasped as Casey practically sucked his orgasm out of him.

He wasn't surprised when Casey gagged a little, unable to swallow much. For his first time, Shawn was impressed that he even tried.

Casey looked up at him through the water flowing over him, a small blush on his cheeks. "Sorry," he mutter, wiping at his mouth.

Shawn chuckled and pulled him up into a tight embrace, kissing him firmly and tasting a bit of his own essence on those soft lips. "Nothing to be sorry for, sweetheart. It was perfect."

Casey just melted against him. "It certainly was."

When it didn't look like Casey was planning on moving, and even thought Shawn didn't want to either, he knew that Martin would be looking for Casey soon. So he reluctantly pushed Casey away, reaching for the shampoo.

"We should finish up, or someone might be knocking on the door soon."

Casey's blissful smile faded as he grabbed some shampoo as well and they both finished washing and rinsing. Casey grabbed a towel from under the sink for Shawn after he had wrapped the one from the towel bar around his waist.

Shawn was surprised at how plush the towels were. Martin must make some trips into the bigger cities occasionally to purchase more luxury items. No way were these from the simple towns around here. They both dried off quickly.

"Come on," Casey said, leading the way towards his closet. "I'm sure I've got something in here--"

"Casey!" A harsh knock and shout startled them both. The knob rattled, but because Casey had locked it, the door didn't open. "What is taking you so long?"

A quick glance at the clock told them both it hadn't quite been an hour. Casey shooed Shawn into the closet as he approached the door, unlocking it and yanking it open angrily.

"What?" Shawn heard Casey snap at his uncle from his spot behind the closet door. "I said I'd be down in an hour."

"What the hell was taking you so long in the shower?" Martin's voice demanded.

"I was jerking off. Didn't think you'd want me down there sporting wood," Casey stated bluntly, and Shawn had to slap a hand over his mouth to not bust out laughing. He could just imagine Martin's face at that rather crude answer.

And from the stunned silence, Shawn was sure that Martin was stumbling to find a retort to that.

"W-well...just...just finish... finish getting dressed and hurry up," the older man blustered and obviously stormed back downstairs.

Shawn waited until Casey stepped into the closet before he chuckled softly. "'I was jerking off. Sporting wood.' Really? I can't believe you told him that."

Casey shrugged with a small smile, but Shawn could still see the tension in the previously relaxed shoulders. Martin had caused that, and Shawn hated that Casey seemed so tense and worried around his uncle.

"I guess I could have told him I was sucking off my boyfriend that I have hidden in my room, but I'm not sure that would have gone over too well," Casey said.

"Yeah, probably not."

Casey grabbed some boxers and light sleep pants from somewhere quickly and handed one set to Shawn. "These should fit you. You're a little bigger than me, but these are pretty baggy on me."

Shawn watched at Casey quickly slipped into a pair of cotton pants, apparently now anxious to get down to his uncle before the man really got upset.

"Uncle Martin never comes in my room unless he's specifically looking for me, but ..." he shrugged, "you never know. If you hear anyone at the door, hide in here. I'll knock briefly before coming in. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Don't worry, I'll be here," Shawn said, putting his hands on his naked hips and letting the towel drop.

Casey licked his lips as his eyes raked over Shawn's body, and when he took a step towards him, Shawn put up a hand to stop him.

"Go. You'll have him banging down the door again."

Casey chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. Of course, knowing you're up here waiting for me, I might still end up sporting wood."

Shawn laughed softly as Casey left. Damn, he loved that beautiful blond man. He couldn't wait to be able to spend the entire night with his arms wrapped around that lean, lithe body.

Copyright © 2017 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A hot but dangerous game they're playing! And Casey is really breaking Martin's hold over him. I have a feeling things will come to a head at the full moon. The question is how?

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

It was interesting to see the small things that Casey had been neglecting in order to spend more time with Shawn. If Martin were more meticulous or observant, he would surely have noticed by now. Casey's resentment and rebellion against Martin continues to rise. Casey's explanations for what Shawn heard were close to the truth and aided to explain his upcoming absence during the full moon.

 

The shower scene was very nice. That the soap and all would be basic was expected. You have to wonder about the anomaly of the plush towels. I suspect it is an item Martin finds particularly pleasurable. We have no idea what is in his bathroom.

 

It was really funny for Casey to shock and embarrass Martin by telling him he was jerking off. That was a perfect conversation ender. Now Casey needs to get through the tests so he can spend his first night together with Shawn. After that happens, I suspect his desire to leave with Shawn will escalate greatly. Great chapter.

Link to comment
On 05/27/2015 04:53 AM, Puppilull said:
A hot but dangerous game they're playing! And Casey is really breaking Martin's hold over him. I have a feeling things will come to a head at the full moon. The question is how?
Oh, yeah...:)
Link to comment
On 05/27/2015 05:55 AM, drpaladin said:
It was interesting to see the small things that Casey had been neglecting in order to spend more time with Shawn. If Martin were more meticulous or observant, he would surely have noticed by now. Casey's resentment and rebellion against Martin continues to rise. Casey's explanations for what Shawn heard were close to the truth and aided to explain his upcoming absence during the full moon.

 

The shower scene was very nice. That the soap and all would be basic was expected. You have to wonder about the anomaly of the plush towels. I suspect it is an item Martin finds particularly pleasurable. We have no idea what is in his bathroom.

 

It was really funny for Casey to shock and embarrass Martin by telling him he was jerking off. That was a perfect conversation ender. Now Casey needs to get through the tests so he can spend his first night together with Shawn. After that happens, I suspect his desire to leave with Shawn will escalate greatly. Great chapter.

Glad you enjoyed the shower scene. I think I imagined Thomas and Martin getting plush towels (or basically really good towels) so that they would last longer and they wouldn't have to keep buying new ones... Martin is definitely getting more and more shocked by Casey's boldness... which isn't necessarily a good thing.
Link to comment

Okay, third time makes me tweak hard enough I HAVE  to say something.

"...flick his tongue across a taunt brown nipple."

taunt
/tônt/
noun
  1. a remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone
     
    taut
    /tôt/
    adjective
    1. stretched or pulled tight; not slack.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..