Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 393 Words
  • 1,111 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Autumn Ended With A Kiss - 10. Chapter 10

Halloween night, Andy and I agreed to talk at midnight because he had a party to go to. I didn’t mind since I was going to a party of my own.

I got back a little early from the party, anticipating my talk with Andy. I paced my room almost an hour waiting for midnight to come. When it came, I turned on my web cam and there he was.

“H-Hey Jillan.”

“Jillan?”

“Zorry…I’ve had a few drinks.”

I laughed. “I see.”

“Look, I’m beat. Can we talk tom-morrow?”

I smiled. “Sure,”

Andy slapped the computer a bit. I think he thought he’d turned it off. So, I lefty mine on to try and get his attention, but he didn’t hear me. He left his room so I waited until he came back, but…he wasn’t alone.

I looked closer. He was with some guy and they were laughing…a lot and they were all over each other. I tried to tell myself to turn off my web cam, but I just couldn’t.

They….They….They kissed and kissed and….and…and they kissed.

My heart sunk into my stomach. Tears started to fill my eyes and my ears blocked out all sound around me.

Why? How could he do this to me? I…I can’t believe I was so stupid. I actually thought that our relationship could work with us living four hours apart. Did he ever actually love me or was it all just…just a big joke?

* * *

I stood outside of Zero’s house. Not really knowing what I was doing there, but I had a pretty good idea. I grabbed a pebble and threw it at his window.

A couple of pebbles later, he was looking out of his window.

“Oh, hey, come on up.” He said with that smart smirk of his.

I climbed up the lattice, onto the roof and into his window, something I’ve only done with Jasper there as well.

“To what do I owe this pleasure?” asked Zero.

I didn’t say a word, I just grabbed him, pulled him towards me and stuck my tongue into his mouth.

“What happened? I thought you were like totally committed to that Andy guy?” asked Zero.

“Do you always ask this many questions?”

I started to kiss him again. He had really soft lips.

It ended with a kiss.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..