Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,456 Words
  • 1,983 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Autumn Ended With A Kiss - 12. Chapter 12

I just couldn’t do it. Once I saw him, I couldn’t do it. I promised Zero that I would, but I just couldn’t. There are many reasons why I couldn’t do it.

1. I love him way too much.

2. He came out and was honest with me.

3. He admitted that he was thinking about me the entire time. Which is proof that he really does love me.

4. I did slept with Zero too. Yeah, it was only after I knew Andy cheated on me, but it still happened.

5. I love him way too much.

“Okay, if we’re gonna work this out, you have to promise me one thing.” I said to Andy after out long hug.

“Anything…” he answered eagerly.

“No more drinking.”

Andy smiled “You got it.”

“It’s not only cause you slept around when you were drunk, but…it’s also dangerous. You could become an alcoholic or something.”

“You don’t have to worry about me. I never want another drink again.”

“You…you think it’s okay if I stay here over night. I didn’t plan to, but…I…I just can’t leave now.”

“Of course. I would be happy to have you.”

“Where’s your mom?”

“I don’t know. She’s either somewhere with my sister or she’s working.”

“So…we’re alone?” I asked with a smirk on his face. Andy blushed. Boy, this kid is like a magnet.

He nodded a yes to my question. I put my hand around his waist and looked into those beautiful hazel eyes. I touch my free hand to his chin and brought him in closer. Our lips touch and it was like electricity all over again. I knew at that moment that I’d made the right decision. No matter how much he hurt me, Andy was still the only one who could make my entire body tremble in pure ecstasy.

Our kiss was slow and tender and it was turning me on so much I could barely contain myself. I started to take off my coat, but then Andy finished taking it off for me. We got up off of the couch, smiled at each other and made off to his room.

Andy shut the door, locked it, and started to strip. I’d never been more excited in my life; not even the first time we did it. I started to strip along with him while I was sitting on the bed. He walked to me and little Dylan stood straight up. That’s how much Andy did it for me. I just had to look at him.

* * *

“Andrew!”

We were woken up by thunderous banging on Andy’s door.

“Andrew you know I don’t like it when you lock your door.”

“Hurry, get dressed.” said Andy.

I quickly got up and started to dress. Andy did the same and then opened the door.

“Mom, sorry.”

“Oh, Dylan…I…hello. I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were in here.”

“Hi Ms. Roark.” I said shyly.

“Andy can I talk to you for a moment?”

“Sure,” he turned to me. “I’ll be right back.”

I nodded and Andy left with his mom. I sat down on his oversized bean bag and lay my head back against the wall. I smiled, recalling the amazing experience I just had with Andy.

Andy walked back in and closed the door behind him. He walked over to me and sat next to me, nuzzling his body in mine.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well, she sort of knows the situation.” said Andy.

“What? Like…?”

“She knows about me sleeping with Davis.”

“How does she know? Did you tell her or something?”

“No, she walked into my room while I was talking to Susan in hers and Davis was in my bed…naked.”

“Okay…that’s enough…no more details.”

“Sorry” Andy simply stated. “Well, she’s happy that we worked things out.”

I smiled and wondered what it felt like to have an approving mother.

My cell phone rang in my pocket. It was Kat.

“You got a letter here from your step father, Dylan. What should I do with it?” she asked.

“Just put it in my room. I’ll read it when I get home tomorrow.” I said.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Kat.

I said goodbye and then threw my cell phone onto the bed right after turning it off. I didn’t want to be interrupted again. I was enjoying my time with Andy too much.

“So, since it is November now and I don’t think I’ve ever asked you this question but…what does your family do on Thanksgiving?”

“Um, we usually just stay here. My mom’s only family left is all the way in Florida so…we don’t really go anywhere.”

“So, it’s just you three for Thanksgiving?”

“Yup, every year.” said Andy proudly.

“Well, let me talk to Kat, but…why don’t you guys come to our place for this year?”

“Oh…I don’t know.”

“Come on. It’ll be great. My family and your family…together.”

“Yeah, more like a disaster.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I mean…Will your uncle Kevin and his wife be there?”

“Oh,” I laughed. “Definitely not. It’s going to be at my Aunt Carol’s. She’s an awesome cook.”

“Oh, the first member of your family I met. The one that upset you?”

I smirked. He still protects me. “Yeah, that one.”

“Well, I’ll think about it.” said Andy.

Andy kissed my side and I squeezed him into me.

“Why do you always smell so good?”

I smiled and giggled a bit. “I do?”

“Mmmhmm, they should make a fragrance out of it….Eau Du Dylan they should call it.”

I laughed. “Oh really?”

“Yup and I would buy cases of it just to catch a scent of you…I love you Dylan. If that was ever….ever unclear, I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry.”

“I love you, Andy…and yeah, I thought for a second that maybe you didn’t love me as much as you said you did, but…it was just out of anger and jealousy. I know how much you love me and…I love you just as much, if not more.”

“Oh that’s impossible. There’s no way someone can love anyone more that I love you.”

I laughed. “Okay, how about we stop this back and forth. I’m kinda hungry. You wanna go to the diner or maybe Mable’s? I’m actually dying for a Mable’s burger. I haven’t had one in ages.”

Andy smiled. “Okay, sounds good. Let’s go.”

* * *

“So, tell me how everything. How’s everyone here in Meek?” I asked Andy as we were waiting for our burgers.

“Well, I don’t know. I guess nothing really changes around here.”

“I know you probably don’t want me to ask this, but…whatever happened to Nick?”

“Well, you know that he was engaged to Emily and…they did get married, but we later found out it was because she was pregnant.”

“What?”

“Yeah, she just had the baby too. It’s a girl. They named her Lily…Uh-oh, Emily Fisher at six o’ clock and she doesn’t look happy.”

Suddenly there was a bang and all of our utensils jumped up into the air.

“You…I heard you were back in town. Are you proud of yourself, huh?”

Her eyes stared into mine, throwing daggers at me.

“What are you talking about, Emily?”

“Oh, don’t play dumb with me you little asshole. I know what when on between you and Nick. He tore apart my family because of it. He loves you…Dylan. Because of you…my daughter will grow up with a broken family.”

“Look, it’s not my fault Nick is a closeted asshole who runs away from anything that’s a challenge. I moved on to someone way better. Andy is a bigger man that Nick will ever be. That coward isn’t my problem anymore and Andy and I are trying to have dinner. So can you please leave us alone.”

“This isn’t the last you’ll hear of my Dylan. You’re gonna pay for hurting my family.”

“Whatever, I’m sick of looking at you now so can you go before I have you arrested for harassment.”

Emily left grudgingly.

“Are you crazy? Why would you talk to her like that?” asked Andy.

“Please, she deserved it. She blames me for Nick’s cowardice.”

“I know. You’re doing the same to her. She’s hurting because of Nick. You should be feeling sorry for her, not shooing her away or rubbing it in.”

“Okay, maybe I could’ve handled it better, but her anger is simply going into the wrong place.”

“Well, hopefully Emily’s threat was an empty one.”

“Well, I’m not gonna be here for very long anyway.”

“Well, I’ve gotta live here. And if there’s one way to get back at you, it’s through me.”

“Let’s just keep our fingers crossed.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..