Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,716 Words
  • 1,294 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Autumn Ended With A Kiss - 7. Chapter 7

I didn’t have to ask Dylan why he was so upset. I already knew it was because he knew that he would probably never get to see his little brother grow up.

All I could do was hold him and that’s exactly what I did. The poor guy cried himself to sleep and I couldn’t sleep myself until I knew he was resting.

I woke up to the alarm that we had set so we could get up in time to get ready for the ceremony. I turned off the alarm and looked over to Dylan who was still asleep. I decided that I would let him sleep a little longer and quietly moved into the shower.

I stood in the shower, still not in the best mood from last night, when I heard the door open then close. Then, suddenly Dylan was in the shower with me.

“Good morning.” he said with a smile.

“Certainly looks like a good morning for you.” I said, referring to his monster hard on.

“It’s always a good morning with you naked in the shower.”

Dylan started kiss me. His hard on brushing up against me gave me one of my own. I’d never had sex in the shower before then. I’d never had sex period before Dylan, but let me tell you, the hot water and all that steam made great sex with Dylan incredible sex with Dylan.

We got out of the shower and started to dry. We put towels around our waists and went back to the bed. We rolled around on it, kissing and necking in our bathroom towels. The feel of his skin on mine was like electricity through my body.

“We need to get ready.” he said.

I sighed. “Okay, okay.”

We started to get ready and just as we were putting on our ties for the day, someone knocked at the door.

It was Jasper all dressed and ready to go. Dylan let him in.

“You look like you’re in a good mood. My mom sent me over to see if you were okay. She told me about last night. I was sure that you would be bummed.”

“I was, but Andy cheered me up.” he said with a big smile.

“I don’t even want to ask.” said Jasper with a sour look on his face.

“Anyway, we’ll be down in a sec. We’re almost ready.”

“Okay. See ya later.”

Jasper left and closed the door behind him. He went back to getting ready, as did I, but there was another knock on the door.

“Jasper, I told you that we’ll be down in a minute.”

Dylan opened the door, but only it wasn’t Jasper. It was a middle-aged man with dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He was super tall and had a but of fuzz on his face. He was totally gorgeous, for an older guy.

“Sorry to bother you. Are you Dylan Summers?”

“Yes, that’s me. Why?”

“I’m Martin Gregory. I married your mother.”

Dylan looked back at me, his face blank. He didn’t know what to do. I ran over to the door and stood beside Dylan.

“Come in.” I said.

“Thank you.” said Martin.

Martin walked in and I closed the door behind him. Dylan stood nearly paralyzed and silent.

“Forgive me for interrupting. Your mother would kill me if she knew I was here.”

“Is there something you need?” I asked.

“Dylan, I heard that you were at the hospital yesterday, that you held Dylan.”

Dylan just nodded Slowly.

“Oh, that’s good. I’m glad that you had the chance. You see, I’ve been trying to get your mother to call you or, or something for the passed few months, with no luck I’m afraid. I just can’t see how she can shut you out. I know I could never do that to any of my kids.”

“You, you have kids?” asked Dylan.

“Yes, three not counting little Ethan. I have two boys and a girl. Jessica, she’s twenty. Caleb is eighteen and Steven is fifteen.”

“Oh…” nodded.

“Well, I didn’t come here to talk about me. I came to meet my step son and I just wanted to say that…that if you want to come visit us…visit Ethan, you’re always welcome. ”

“I’m not sure that my mom would agree.” said Dylan.

“No, no she wouldn’t but…Ethan is my son too and you’re his big brother. I don’t want to deprive him of a relationship with you because your mother is so close minded. I love her, I do, but this is just something that I simply don’t agree with.”

“Th-Thank you. I’ll give a visit some serious thought and maybe in the future I can come but…now…the wounds from what she’s done and…and what she’s said to me are still too deep.”

“Well, I just thought that I’d come and, and say my peace. I hope to see you again.”

Martin left the room.

“This is just too much for me to handle.” said Dylan.

“You’ll get through it.” I said, squeezing his shoulders.

“We should go downstairs. Everyone is probably waiting for us.”

“Yeah, they probably think we’re squeezing in a quickie.” I said, trying to cheer him up.

“There’s no such thing as a quickie for you. You’re like the energizer bunny.”

I felt myself blush, turning bright red. Dylan smiled at my color, kissed me on the cheek and we were off.

We piled into the SUV and made our way to the church. Everyone was uncomfortably quiet except for the twins who were bickering in the back. No one paid any attention so I figured that that was normal.

We arrived at the church and people were crowded in the front chatting and whatnot in their autumn colored clothes and their fancy suits. Dylan’s family was pretty great, with the exception of his mother, oddly. Then again, I’ve never met the woman.

They were all really nice to me with another exception, another uncle of Dylan’s, Kevin. He seemed a bit stuffy and conceited when he talked to me and Dylan, but then again he could be like that to everyone.

* * *

The ceremony was very beautiful and very romantic. Dylan’s cousin was a very stunning woman. She had fair skin and long light brown locks. Her husband, however, was quite as look-able. Then again, I’m kind of partial to the tall and thin types (Dylan).

After the ceremony was quite festive. Red rose pedals fluttered through the air and covered the ground. The newlywed couple got into a limo and drove off. There was a three hour gap between the ceremony and the reception so went back to the hotel.

“Are you going to go to the reception in your tie?” I asked Dylan.

“Oh hell no. I’m taking this thing off.”

“Oh, but you look so cute in it.” I objected.

“I couple look better without anything.” He stated with his voice all deep and sexy.

I laughed. “Which one of us is the bunny again?”

“I can’t help it. You just make me soooo hot.” He said grabbing my waist. His touch really tempted me, but I just couldn’t. I was exhausted.

“Sorry. I need a nap. We need to keep our energy up for the party.” I said.

“Grr, I hate it when you’re right.”

Dylan and I took a nap on top of the neatly made bed. We didn’t start out like that, I swear, but we ended up sleeping in each other’s arms because that’s how we woke up. My body was curled up and his body fit into mine perfectly. I had my hand on his waist with my crotch poking straight into his but.

“Looks like your sub -conscience wanted the to do it as bad as I did.” Laughed Dylan. Dylan’s cell phone rang. “Hey, Jeff. No, no we’re not ready yet. Go ahead without us…” I started to kiss his neck and he started to giggle. “We’ll, ah…ha, we’ll take a cab….okay. Alright, thanks.”

He hung up and I started to unbutton his shirt from behind while I kissed his neck.

“Mmm, that feels so good. Keep going.”

As I took off his shirt, I felt his flat stomach.

Dylan titled his head back onto my shoulder and I stretched my head around and kissed his neck were his Adam’s apple stuck out. I love him.

* * *

We started to walk into the building were the reception was being held, but Dylan stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he answered. He put his hand out. “Take it,” he said.

I took it and we waked into the building. Everyone looked out way as we walked in and whispered as we walked by. It made me feel like a freak, but I was glad to have Dylan with me.

We walked up to Kat and Jeff and sat at their table. Then, Dylan’s uncle Kevin walked up to us.

“Just what do you think you two are doing?” he asked. “You’re ruining my daughter’s wedding!”

“Who are you talking to, Kevin?” asked Jeff.

“I’m talking to Dylan and his….friend!”

“I’m sorry, Kevin, but Dylan and his BOYFRIEND were invited and they aren’t ruining anything.”

“They’re making a spectacle of themselves.” Grunted Kevin.

“You’re the one making a spectacle of yourself.” said Kat.

“I want them out of here. I don’t want to have to see them.”

“Look, Kat, we don’t want to cause any trouble.” said Dylan.

“No, you’re not. You just stay here.”

“You have no right to ruin my daughter’s wedding.”

His wife Margret walked up into the conversation.

“Please, can you not cause a ruckus? Please just leave the reception.”

“I think we’ll wait and see what the couple want.” said Dylan. “If they want us to leave, then we will. But it’s not your wedding. It’s not up to you.”

I was so proud of him. I couldn’t express it in words. Kevin and his wife huffed off and we all laughed at our table.

The newlywed couple made their grand entrance and danced their first dance. All I could do as I watched was think of Dylan and I. Would Dylan and I ever get to do something like this?

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..