Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 645 Words
  • 1,094 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Autumn Ended With A Kiss - 9. Chapter 9

Dylan and I started to talk through the cameras almost every night since the wedding. I just miss him so much, just seeing him really isn’t enough, but it’s going to have to be until June. Nine months is just way too long.

Meanwhile, Amanda and Cole were getting closer so she had less and less time for me. I started to hang extensively with Davis and Alec. We were starting to be referred to as ‘The Gay Musketeers’, but we didn’t really mind. We were gay and if we couldn’t have a sense of humor about ourselves, what could we have a sense of humor about?

I particularly started to get close to Davis. He reminded me a lot of Dylan. He had that same confident and balls out personality, but he also had a sensitive side. He also had the same build as Dylan. He was tall and thin.

I wasn’t a complete idiot though. I knew not to get too close. Just because he reminded me of Dylan didn’t mean that I could get close to him like I do with Dylan. But, I am human and that doesn’t mean I wasn’t temped…more than once.

Davis and I were at my house working on a history project. We were coincidently partnered to do the project.

He was laying across my bed with his hands folded behind his head. His shirt lifted up, revealing a very fine stomach area. I sat on my desk chair, reading the instructions for the project while sneaking peeks at his very yummy tummy.

I quickly turned my head, now thinking of Dylan. I thought of how much I love Dylan and convinced myself that it was only because we’ve been apart for more than a month now that I was fantasizing about Davis who was laying on my bed in a very sexual way. Or was I the only one making it sexual?

“So, we have to take any of the pairs of related presidents and one of us does a report on one of them and then we have to prepare an oral presentation of what we learned.” I said, reading the paper we were given.

“I wonder what the other kids got?” asked Davis.

“I have no clue, but it’s got to be better than this shit.” I said. “Let’s take a break. You want a soda?”

“What? We haven’t even started and you want to take a break. We only have three days to get this done.”

“I know. Don’t worry. I’ll pull it off.” I said. “So do you want that soda or not?”

We were there in my room for hours after the soda, just arguing over which presidents we were gonna do. When we finally decided we were going to do the Adams presidents, my cell phone alarm went off.

“Oh, crap. I’m sorry. I’ve got to cut this short. It’s time for me and Dylan to talk on cam.”

“So…you seriously talk with him every night?” asked Davis.

“Yeah, so?” I asked.

“So isn’t that a bit much?”

“Not if you’ve seen the way we ate when we’re together.” I said, with a smirk.

“So what, are you guys really in love or something?”

“Of course. I…I love him so much.”

“Even though, even though he’s never here?”

“I can’t imagine loving anyone else. He’s the most amazing person that I’ve ever known.”

“Well, I’ll get going. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

* * *

“So, are you going to Amanda’s Halloween party?” asked Davis.

“Duh, it’s the biggest party of the year.” I answered.

“I hear she’s gonna have tons of boos. Do you drink?”

“Sometimes. When I feel like it.” I answered.

“It’s gonna be out in the old Johnson barn right?”

“Yeah, be discreet though, dude. We can’t have any adults finding out about it.”

“No worries.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..