Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 590 Words
  • 1,290 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Autumn Ended With A Kiss - 18. Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning next to Andy. I got out of bed and started pacing the room. I was too preoccupied to sleep. I was constantly thinking of my little brother. Would I ever get to know him? Would I ever fix things with my mother? Did I even want to fix things with my mother?

I heard Andy rustling in the bed. He sat up and smiled at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I can’t stop thinking about that letter and, and Ethan.”

Andy sleepily got up and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed the top of my shoulder.

“Everything is gonna turn out okay.” he said, resting his head on my shoulder. “I’m gonna get in the shower, kay?”

“Can I come with you?” I asked mischievously with my eyebrow arched.

Andy tightened his grip on my waist and thrust his hips forward. “Sounds good.” He answered.

Andy and I walked into the bathroom. He closed the door behind us and I turned on the shower to let the water get warm. We both started to undress. Honest to God, we never made love in shower. We just washed each other and got out. I think that’s how I knew that our love would last a long time if not for a lifetime. We could be naked in front each other and not once make it go further.

We were drying off in room when there was a knock at our door.

“Hold on!” I called out.

Andy and I put on our clothes, at disappointment. I think we both had kind of felt the room heating up just as we heard the knock.

I opened the door, still pulling my-shirt down. It was aunt Carol. “What is it?”

“Oh, sorry. I just came to tell you that breakfast is ready and about to be on the table.”

“Sorry, thanks Aunt Carol. We’ll be right down.” I said.

Aunt Carol smiled and shook her head. “Okay.”

I closed the door and then turned around to see Andy facing the other way. I immediately pounced on him and we fell onto the bed.

“Hey! You’re gonna mess up my hair.” laughed Andy.

“Sorry, you’re just so hot that I couldn’t help myself.” I answered.

Andy laughed and our lips touched. It was like magic. We got up, Andy ran to the bathroom to fix his hair and we walked out into the hallway. There, we saw Jasper.

“I’m gonna go downstairs. You two need to work things out.” said Andy.

Andy left me and Jasper there. It was awkward for a minute. I was relieved when Jasper decided to speak first.

“I’m, I’m sorry for giving you such a hard time about Andy.”

“It’s okay. I know that you just were disappointed.”

“And…I’m sorry for trippin’ out last night. I didn’t ruin dinner did I?”

“Not really. It is Thanksgiving. It would be boring without any drama.”

Jasper smiled and I smiled back at him.

Over the months I’d been in Portland, Jasper and I had developed out own little hand shake, but it’s secret so I can’t tell you what it is.

We did out handshake and then we walked downstairs. All was right in the Summers/Lewis family.

I had the best feeling as we all ate breakfast. It was a feeling that told me that, suddenly, everything was going to be okay. I had Andy. I had all of my family, for the most part and I had love.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..