Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,513 Words
  • 1,247 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Autumn Ended With A Kiss - 6. Chapter 6

I started to dress and Andy got into the shower next. As I looked into the mirror, tying my tie, all I could think was: How could she not tell me?

Then, I would think: Well, she did kinda give on being my mother. Why should she tell me?

Andy came out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist, still dripping with water and his hair all straight and then little curls at the end.

As water dripped around his muscles, it made my heart beat so fast. I finished doing my tie quickly so I could hurry up and kiss him because since he came out of that bathroom, that’s all I wanted to do.

I walked up to him as he was drying of and started to put my hands on him. He started to giggle.

“Dylan, I’m all wet. You’re gonna ruin your shirt.”

“I don’t care. You look way too hot for me to pass this up.” I started to kiss this neck. He started to moan.

“Dylan, I have to get ready. The dinner is in half an hour.”

“Okay, okay…but you’re making it up to me later.” I said with a grin.

“Oh, most definitely.” he said with a smile.

I waited as he got dressed, and let me tell you, he was so much hotter with his lavender shirt and black neck tie.

There was a knock at the door and Andy went to answer it. I was behind him, with my hand on his hips. As soon as he stopped walking, I had my lips on his neck.

He opened the door and Jeff was on the other side. He looked away when he saw me kissing Andy.

“It’s time to go to dinner. Are you two ready?” he asked.

I laughed. “Yeah, I guess.”

* * *

Dinner was certainly interesting. I introduced Andy to my family without actually introducing him as my boyfriend. I thought that I’d save that for the wedding reception. So, we refrained from any public displays.

The dinner was full of toasts and speeches, kisses and hugs. My mom wasn’t there. I was really glad that I wouldn’t have to deal with that. I was having a lot of fun with my family and Andy. They seemed to like him.

When we got back to the hotel room, we immediately started to peel off our layers. Pretty soon were only in our pants and stretch tanks.

“So, do you like my family or are they simply insufferable?” I asked wrapping my arms around him.

“Are you kidding? You’re family is so great. They were really nice to me.”

“I think it’s because they think you’re a friend.” I admitted.

“Dylan, people don’t bring friends to weddings. They know who I am.”

“Well, they won’t admit it by themselves. They’re going to need to be told.” I said.

“Well, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. It’s not a big deal.”

“Hey! Mr. Roark. You and I are a big deal. We are Meek’s first out gay couple…kinda.” I smiled.

Andy smiled. “But still…if…-”

“Shhhh, don’t you, ah, oh me a little something from earlier?” I asked, bringing out hips closer together.

“Well, I guess it’s time for me to pay up huh?”

We started to undress and make our way to the bed when there was a frantic knock at our door.

“Crap!” I yelled.

“Ignore it.” said Andy.

“Dylan…Andy, it’s Jeff. It’s important.”

I sighed and slipped my pants on without buckling them. The belt was still in the loops as well. I opened the door in just my pants because he was knocking on the door so frantically, it was giving me a headache. I opened the door.

“What is it?!”

“Oh…it looks like I interrupted you.”

“Yeah, you did so it better be good.”

“You’re mother arrived here about an hour ago and…well her and your Aunt Kat started to fight and…your mother went into labor. I know that you two haven’t talked in a while, but…I thought you might want to know since it…it’s your brother that’s coming into the world.”

“It’s…it’s a boy? I have a brother?”

“Pretty soon you will.” said Jeff.

“Th-Thanks. But…my mother probably doesn’t want me there.”

“She probably does.”

“Did she ask you to get me?” I asked.

“No…”

“I rest my case. Call me when he born. I would like to know his name.”

“Are you sure? You don’t want to come to the hospital?”

“No, I’ll stay here.”

“Okay…continue.” He said with a smile.

I closed the door and went back to Andy who was sitting up on the bed. I took of my pants again.

“Now, where were we.” I started to kiss him again. He pushed me away.

“Wait, are you sure you don’t wanna go to the hospital. We can still take a cab.”

I sighed. “Andy, I’m not going to go anywhere where I’m not wanted.”

“Your mother is in labor with your little brother. I think you’ll regret it if you’re not there.”

“She’s just going to ignore me.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Please, I haven’t been with you in weeks. I just…I want to be with you Andy.”

Andy finally gave in and let me kiss him. We slid back onto the bed and had the most amazing sex EVER. It felt so good to be with him, to be in his arms.

“Now, are you sure that you don’t want to go to the hospital?”

I sighed. “Don’t ruin this moment.”

“I’m not trying to ruin anything. I just think that you should really go and see your brother.”

My cell phone rang on the nightstand. Jeff name blared across the screen. I carefully answered, sitting on the side of the bed.

After he told me that my mother was through the labor, he told me my brother’s name. I thanked him and hung up. I turned to Andy.

“His name is Ethan…I have a little brother.”

“You wanna go to the hospital to see him don’t you?”

I looked at Andy, knowing that it was time to admit what I really wanted.

“Do you mind?” I asked.

“Of course not. If he looks anything like you, I wanna see him too.”

I smiled and started to change into some more hospital appropriate clothes. Andy called a cab and by the time we were downstairs, it was there.

We walked into the hospital. It seemed freakishly empty and smelled incredibly clean.

We were directed to the maternity floor by a nurse. When we got out of the elevator, it seemed Uncle Jeff was about to go down the elevator.

“Dylan! You came.” Jeff hugged me. “I’m so happy. I was just about to go get some food for everyone. Do you want anything?”

“No, I’m fine. Andy?” I asked

“Where are you going?” asked Andy.

“I was just going to a burger place down the street.”

“Can you get me a couple of double cheeseburgers?”

I looked at Andy surprised. He never ate that much.

“What? You wore me out…and I’m hungry?”

“Okay, too much information.” said Jeff. “I’ll be back.”

Jeff got into the elevator and as soon as it closed, I wrapped my arms around Andy and laughed.

“Have I told you how much I love you?” I asked him.

“Oh, only every five minutes since I got into town.” said Andy. “Now…let’s go see your little brother.”

“Yeah, hopefully my mom lets me near him.”

We started to walk and we ran into Kat looking in at the nursery.

“Hey” I said.

“Oh, Dylan, come here.” she whispered.

She pointed my eyes to this tiny little baby. He was the smallest little person that I’d ever seen. He was perfect. He was my brother.

“There’s Ethan.” she said with a smile.

“How’s my mom doing?” I asked. I knew that I shouldn’t care since she didn’t care about me, but I couldn’t help but worry about her.

“Yes, she’s doing good. You should go in and see her.”

“No, no it’s okay. She doesn’t want to see me.”

“I know, but you should at least try.”

“No, I don’t want to get into a fight with her. This is supposed to be a happy time.”

Kat looked at me all sad. “I’m so sorry things aren’t better with you and your mom.”

“Can I hold him?”

“Of-Of course. I won’t tell anyone.”

Kat followed me into the nursery. She showed me how to hold him and before I knew it, my little brother was in my arms. His little hand, grabbed at my finger. He started laugh and…I started to cry.

“Goodbye little Ethan. I wish you the best of luck. And…And if you ever need anything…just call. I know how mom can get. Hopefully…hopefully she tells you about me.”

I put him down, wiped my tears and left the nursery. I walked over to Andy. “Can we go?”

“Are you sure?”

I wiped my tears. “Yeah, I can’t stay here.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..