Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,414 Words
  • 808 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worthington Manor - 11. Chapter 11

They fell asleep in each other’s arms. They were more comfortable as either of them had ever been. As they laid there the heard a heavy knock on the door. They jumped up surprised.

“Hunter, Justin; I know you’re in there! Dinner is ready! Oh, and you two better not be doing what I think you’re doing in there!”

They rushed to get their clothes on. They hurried downstairs and ate their dinner. Dinner at the Moore household was always pretty late; at seven or eight o’ clock is when they usually eat. They all had dinner and then Justin and Hunter headed for bed. They were exhausted from the workout that they had earlier.

As Justin was sleeping he felt a cold chill that woke him. It was as if and his room had suddenly been turned into a freezer. He looked around and automatically recognized what was happening. It was exactly like what he felt the other night. He heard the crying again and he began to shake. This time felt different though. He felt really sad and really vulnerable. He soon realized that this time was more serious. He looked to the corner of his room and saw the crying girl. She was very transparent, but still visible. She was on her knees. She was wearing an old fashioned pink dress probably made in the early 1900’s.

She was on her knees with her hands flat over her eyes, crying. Justin sat up in his bed, more terrified then he had ever been in his life. The girl took her hands off of her face and lifted her head and faced Justin.

“Help me” she cried, very weakly.

He voice was cracked and weak. Her face was bruised and cut. She seemed as if she was abused. The girl slowly stood up and there were chains on her feet.

“Help me” she cried as she stretched her arm out to Justin.

She turned her head to the right and her facial expression turned from sad to afraid.

“Oh no; she’s coming! Please, help me…soon!” she whispered in desperation before disappearing.

The temperature in the room immediately became warmer. He looked around his room, searching for any sign of a lingering spirit, or whatever that was. He went back to sleep, trying not to let what had just happened bother him. He woke the next morning and made his way, still in his pajamas, to Hunter’s room. Hunter was still asleep so he made his way to Hunter’s bed and began to shake him.

“What the hell…oh, it’s you. This is a nice way to wake up.” said Hunter

“What do you know about this house?” asked Justin.

“What?”

“What do you know about the rumors of this house?”

“Is this really what you want to talk about first thing in the morning?” asked Hunter

“Please, can you just answer my question?”

“Oh-kay, um well all I know is that there was this really evil lady that lived here and that she never came out of this house except for food and water. One day, obviously, she died and now supposedly she’s haunting this house, but I haven’t really felt like this place is really haunted.”

“Are you sure?” asked Justin

“Yeah; why? Have you seen things?” asked Hunter

“Well, only a few, but you can’t tell anyone okay.” said Justin

Hunter sat up in his bed.

“Of course.” said Hunter.

“The other night, I was asleep and it got really cold all of a sudden. Then, I heard crying, it was a little girl.”

“Whoa” said Hunter

“And then last night, it was more than just crying. I actually saw the little girl in the corner of my room.”

“What!”

“Yeah, I don’t know. It just gave me a really unsafe feeling, like I was a prisoner in my own room.” said Justin.

“Well, for right now, I do think that it’s a good idea to keep this to ourselves, but if it gets worse is we really do need to tell someone.” said Hunter

“Okay, listen; thanks so much for this.”

“Hey, what are boyfriends for, huh?”

Justin leaned in kissed Hunter. It was a slow and very passionate kiss. It was more of a thank you kiss. It was a kiss saying thank you for being so loving and understanding. Now, they needed to get ready for yet another day at school

At school, Justin found a note in his locker. The note was from Luke. It said to meet him in the alleyway behind the school during lunch. He followed the instructions carefully and waited there in the alleyway. He didn’t wait long, only about five minutes.

“Hey Luke, what’s with the secrecy. Why did you want me to meet you in this back alley?” asked Justin

“I don’t know, I just didn’t want anyone to hear our conversation.” said Luke

“Well what did you want to converse about?” asked Justin

“When you said that I was jealous of you and Hunter, you were right.”

“You were jealous of me and Hunter or you were jealous of Hunter?” asked Justin

“I was jealous of Hunter. You have to know, Justin, that I can’t stop thinking about you. Ever since the first day we met, I can’t get you out of my head.”

Justin couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Was Luke really saying what Justin thought he was saying? Was he really saying that he loved him or maybe even just liked him?

“What are you trying to say?” asked Justin

Luke moved closer to Justin. Justin could feel his heart begin to race. He could feel Luke’s breathe on his skin. Luke placed his lips passionately on Justin’s. Justin pulled away.

“I can’t do this Luke. I have a boyfriend.” said Justin

“But he’s not good for you I am. If you were mine, I would never cheat on you. Eventually, he will. That’s just the way he is.”

“How do you know this? How do you know he’s not serious with me?” asked Justin

“Because Hunter Larabee is not serious about anyone.” said Luke

Justin got a sad look on his face and lowered his head.

“I’m sorry Justin, but face it; you’ve got a player as a boyfriend.”

“Oh so you think having a closeted one is better.” said Justin

“No, but it’s better to have a boyfriend that will stay loyal to you than to have one that won’t. Even if that’s not me, I think that you at least deserve that much.”

“What do you mean even if it’s not you?”

“I mean that although that I can’t go one second without thinking about you; I don’t think that I have the courage to come out and say it right now or even break up with Jessica.” said Luke

Justin could see in Luke’s eyes that he cared about him very much. So, he leaned in for yet another kiss. This time he was really into that kiss. He shifted his body so that it both of their bodies were one. Justin knew that he and Luke fit together, but was it the smart thing to do to have an affair with him?

“Luke, I don’t know exactly why, but I want this. I want there to be a you and me. I don’t want you to break up with Jessica, but if this gets really serious, you might have no other choice.” said Justin

“Really, this is what you want?” asked Luke

“Yes”

Justin gave him another kiss. Luke closed his eyes and took in the exhilarating feeling of Justin’s soft lips on his. He had never felt such love and passion. It shot through him like electricity. Justin slowly parted his lips from Luke’s.

“So is this the start?” asked Luke

“Yes.”

The bell for the end of Lunch rang. They parted ways. They went to class as if nothing had ever happened between them. After school, while Justin was waiting for the bus and Hunter came up to him. Justin was sitting on a backless bench and Hunter put his hands on Justin’s shoulders. Justin looked up and smiled and when he saw Hunter, his smile didn’t break, it just got a little smaller. Hunter could see in Justin’s eyes that he was a little disappointed.

“Expecting someone else?” asked Hunter

“N-no” said Justin

“Good”

Hunter bent down and gave Justin an ‘I’m so glad to see you’ kiss.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..