Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 699 Words
  • 13,231 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worthington Manor - 7. Chapter 7

Hunter and Justin walked up the stairs together. Justin’s room was before Hunter’s. They stopped at his door.

“Listen, thanks for the birthday dinner.” said Justin
“Does that mean you forgive me?” asked Hunter

Justin didn’t answer he just smirked.

“Do I get an answer?” asked Hunter

Justin leaned in and placed his lips on Hunter’s. Justin pulled his lips away.

“Is that answer enough for you?” asked Justin
“Yeah”
“So, I had a great time and I totally forgive you.”
“Great, we should do this again sometime.”
“Yeah, that sounds good.”

Justin lay in his bed, in the dark, thinking over his whole date with Hunter. He was so sweet throughout the whole thing. Was Hunter for real, or was it just because he felt guilty about what he had done? He wasn’t totally sure about it, but he didn’t care because all he could think about was how cute he was and he felt so loved throughout the date.

The warmth that Justin had felt from the heater suddenly became extremely cold. It was dark and freezing and Justin’s mind was suddenly redirected from Hunter to the temperature inside of his room. He got up from the bed and walked over to his door. He opened it and walked outside. As he went outside, he could feel the air from the heater rush up against him. Was the vent in his room faulty?

He went back inside of the room and laid back onto his bed. He curled up in an attempt to stay warm. He was trying to sleep when he thought he heard crying. He heard a little girl, crying. His little sister, Ashley, was in the next room. If she was crying, he wanted to console her. He left his room to check on her. He opened her door and she was fast asleep.

He thought ‘that’s weird’, gently closed the door and went back to his room. The room was warm again. He crawled back into his bed and closed his eyes. Not even a minute passed and the room was hit with a chill once again. He curled up to conceal his warmth. Once again he heard the little girl, gently crying. He sat up in his bed and the crying continued. The crying became louder and louder. Justin closed his eyes in fear. His fear rose as the crying became so loud that he couldn’t even hear himself breathe.

The end of the crying came with the loudest scream he had ever heard. He thought his eardrums would surely pop. It was a high pitched, little girl’s scream that lasted about ten seconds. He jumped and covered his ears and as soon as it was over he slowly brought his hands down from his ears. He reached for the lamp on his nightstand and turned it on.

“What in the hell was that?” Justin thought out loud.

It was a little hard for him to go back to sleep, but he was exhausted so he did. The next morning he woke to the sun in his face.

“Wake up sleepy head!” yelled Hunter as he opened Justin’s drapes.
“What are you doing in here?” asked Justin in a groggy state.
“Waking you up.” said Hunter

Hunter sat on the bed beside him and Justin sat up. Hunter leaned in for a peck on the lips.

“What was that for?” asked Justin
“For looking so cute in the morning.” said Hunter
“Did I miss something?”
“What” asked Hunter
“Did you like become my boyfriend over night or something?” asked Justin
“I thought that that’s what happened last night?”
“We went on a date.” said Justin
“That mean’s we’re dating which means we’re going out which means that we’re boyfriends.” said Hunter
“I just kind of thought that that date was a one time deal.” said Justin
“Was that the impression that I gave you?” asked Hunter
“Yeah”
“Well, I did say that we should do it again sometime.” said Hunter
“Oh right”
“Is there something wrong?” asked Hunter
“N-No, I just had the weirdest dream last night.” said Justin
“Oh well, get dressed, you’re mom said that breakfast is almost ready.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..