Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,679 Words
  • 882 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worthington Manor - 13. Chapter 13

Trey apologized for his intrusiveness and left Luke to his thoughts. But meanwhile, Hunter was out looking for Justin. After half an hour of searching the streets, he finally found Luke walking about a mile away from Luke’s house. He pulled up next to him. Justin bent down to the now opened car window.

“I thought I told you not to worry?” asked Justin

“But you knew I would.” said Hunter

“Yes I did.”

“So are you going to get in or what?” asked Hunter

“Yeah”

Justin got into the car and didn’t say a word.

“So are you going to tell me where you went?” asked Hunter

“I thought I made it clear in the note that I didn’t want to talk about this.”

“You did, but I can’t help but be worried and curious at the same time.” said Hunter

“I know, but I would really love it if you just dropped it.” said Hunter.

“Okay, that’s fine with me. Just promise me that you’ll let me know if you’re not happy.” said Hunter

“I’m not unhappy babe, I just have a lot on my mind right now.” said Justin

The next day at free period, Justin reached the alleyway to find Luke already there waiting for him. He walked up to Luke, who was facing the opposite direction, and put his arms around his waist area and started to kiss the side of his neck. Luke smiled.

“I thought that you would never show.” said Luke as he turned around to give his love a kiss.

“I will always show for you.” said Justin after his kiss.

They went a little further down the alleyway to sit on some old abandoned bench. They sat there holding each other.

“You wanna do something?” asked Luke rubbing Justin’s leg.

“Here? Now?” asked Justin

“Why not?”

“Someone might see us.” said Justin

“That just makes things a little more interesting.”

“Let’s do it.” said Justin

Justin went in for a hard, sexy kiss. They partially undressed and then mad love right there on the bench. Afterwards, they headed back to the end of the alleyway that was closest to the school hand in hand. As soon as they reached the school, they went opposite ways. A few minutes of walking into the school, the bell representing the end of their free period rang. They had just one more class before the end of the school day.

Concentration was literally impossible for Justin after the experience he just had. He had only had sex a few times so far, but he never ever that that he would ever have sex in public, not only in public but in an open space. All he could do was picture Luke and himself having sex on that bench in the alley.

The bell rang and Justin hadn’t even noticed. He didn’t even notice all of the kids get up and out of their seats to leave the room. He was totally cut off from the world. The teacher called his name about three times before she finally had to shake him back to this world.

“Mr. Moore, are you okay?” asked Ms. James

“What? Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Maybe because school is over and you’re still sitting here in my classroom.”

“Oh, really; I’m sorry, I’ll leave.” said Justin as he got up.

“No, sit down. Tell me what’s going on. Does it have anything to do with your boyfriend?”

“What? How do you know?” asked Justin

“I’ve seen you two around campus. Listen, Justin, I’m okay with it. Just tell me what’s wrong.” said Ms. James.

Justin started to cry. Ms. James embraced him in an attempt to comfort him. Justin stopped crying. Ms. James let him go. Justin wiped his tears away

“Now that you’ve got that out of the way, tell me what’s happened.” said Ms. James

“Well, like you said, I’m going out with this guy Hunter. I really, really like him, I do, but there’s this other guy, Luke. I think I may love him. I don’t know what to do. I love being with the both of them. The relationships I have with them are separate and different. They way I feel about one is totally different from the way I feel about the other. I feel great around the both of them, but I just don’t know what to do.”

“I don’t know what to say to something like that.”

“That’s okay Ms. James, I didn’t expect you to. Listen, I should just go.”

“No, let me take you to Charlie’s Diner, just a few blocks down. We can have a little chat.”

“Is that allowed?”

“Sure, school’s over. We’re just a couple of friends going out for some food.” said Ms. James.

“Thanks Ms. James.” said Justin

“Don’t mention it.”

***Later, at Charlie’s Diner***

“So, tell me everything.” said Ms. James as the waitress set down her coffee and Justin’s hot chocolate.

“Well, the first person I ever met in this town was Luke Allen. He was nice to me even when he didn’t even know my name. I was definitely up for friends, anyway that I could get them. I wasn’t really used to making new friends, so when Luke was so friendly, I kind of attached to him. He introduced me to all of his friends and his girlfriend and I thought ‘Hey, I might do okay in this town after all’. That same day, I went back home to find my mother in the living room with two guys; one older guy and one younger. She said that their names were John and Hunter Larabee.

“She told me that they would be staying with us as the grounds keepers, or in other words, gardeners. Well, John Larabee was the gardener; Hunter is just along for the ride. That night, I had relations with Hunter Larabee.”

“What do you mean by relations?” asked Ms. James

“I mean sex.”

“Oh”

Justin waited as she took it all in.

“Well, it was my first time, and Hunter treated it as if it was nothing. That really ticked me off. Later, he apologized for the way he treated me and offered to apologize for it by taking me out to Mikey’s.”

“How romantic.” said Ms. James, sarcastically.

“So it wasn’t the most romantic date in the world, but he was very sweet. Anyway, we ran into Luke that night and he seemed kind of bothered that we were there together. The rest of that night, I didn’t really pay any attention to it, but later it kind of hit me. I started to think about it a lot, but meanwhile, things started to get a lot more serious between Hunter and me. I was worried about Luke so, I asked him to the Mikey’s to talk. When I asked him if he was jealous, which was the impression I got from him, he freaked out and ran away. Later, at school, he asked me to meet him in a private place. There he told me how he felt about me and I just couldn’t shut him down.”

“So, you agreed to be with him.” said Ms. James

“Yeah, even thought we were both in relationships, there was something that was drawing me towards Luke, and now, the stress of trying to make a decision between the two of them is killing me.”

“It sounds, to me, that you prefer Luke over Hunter.” said Ms. James

“Why is that?”

“Well, it just seems like you only are going with Hunter because he was your first. You’re emotionally attached to Hunter. You with Luke it’s as if you’re drawn to him; mind, body and soul.” said Ms. James

Justin played around with his half empty hot chocolate mug. He looked down, in thought. Ms. James waited for his answer.

“Are you not saying anything because you know that I’m right?” asked Ms. James

“Ms. James, I think that deep down inside, I know you’re right, but the thing is that I don’t think that I could break up with Hunter. I mean he lives with me. It was just be too awkward. I just wish that I would have never said yes to him…but then Luke would never have told me how he felt about me and I wouldn’t have him.”

“You’re going to have to make a decision Justin, you can’t string both of these boys along.” said Ms. James

“I know, but does it have to be now?” asked Justin

“The longer you wait, the more hurt someone is going to feel.” said Ms. James

Justin finished the last of his chocolate.

“Can you take me home Ms. James?” asked Justin

“Sure, let’s go.”

As she was driving, Ms. James noticed a journal type book that Justin was holding in his lap.

“What’s that?” asked Ms. James

“It’s my notebook. I write everything that happens to me in this book.”

“Are you going to write about our conversation?”

“Yup, I write everything in here. It’s the only thing that keeps me sane in this world.” said Justin

“So, you like to write.”

“Oh, I love to write. It makes everything better. It’s like I’m in a different world when I’m writing, a world where there are no worries or trials or tribulations.”

“I’m glad that you have an outlet.”

Ms. James pulled her car into the driveway of Justin’s house.

“I was always so scared of this house when I was younger. When I was your age, I would have never even gone near this house.”

“It’s not that scary. The house is really creepy, but nothing really serious happens.” said Justin

Justin got out of the car and before he shut the door, he bent down.

“Thanks Ms. James, for everything.” said Justin

“Any time Justin. I hope that everything works out okay.”

Justin closed the door and walked slowly up his driveway. He walked through the front door and saw Luke there, right in front of him.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..