Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,291 Words
  • 1,074 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worthington Manor - 4. Chapter 4

1. Chapter 12. Chapter 23. Chapter 34. Chapter 45. Chapter 56. Chapter 67. Chapter 78. Chapter 89. Chapter 910. Chapter 1011. Chapter 1112. Chapter 1213. Chapter 1314. Chapter 1415. Chapter 1516. Chapter 1617. Chapter 1718. Chapter 1819. Chapter 1920. Chapter 2021. Chapter 2122. Chapter 2223. Chapter 2324. Chapter 24
“Well I won’t tell anyone if you don’t want me to.” said Laura
“Well, I appreciate that. I do have to say though that I don’t care who knows because I am out, but I just really prefer to be the one to tell people so I appreciate that offer and I think I will take you up on that.”
“Hey I know this one guy at school who’s gay. His name is Hunter. You guys should get together.”
“Maybe, but for today I just want to get used to this town.” said Justin.
“Yeah, it takes a while to get used to this town.”
“I should really get home though.” said Justin
“What about your burger?” asked Laura
“You can have it.” said Justin
“Thanks”

Justin walked back over to the rest of the kids at the booth while Laura ate the burger at the counter.

“Hey guys thanks for being so welcoming but I have to head back home and unpack and stuff.”
“Aww come on stay a little longer. We’ve only just met.” said Jessica
“Oh I wish I could, but I have to go.” said Justin
“Let me walk you out.” said Luke
“O-kay” said Justin

Luke walked him to outside of the diner.

“What’s up man? What’s the real reason why you have to go?” asked Luke
“That is the reason.”
“Come on man you can tell me.”

Justin sighed and took a look around.

“I’m just not comfortable around you guys yet. It’s going to take some time.”
“Well then you should stay. You’ll never get used to us if you don’t hang with us.” said Luke
“I just don’t feel comfortable is all. I’ll be see you on Monday okay.” said Justin
“You’re not coming tomorrow?”
“Where”
“Here”
“Is this what you do everyday?”
“Pretty much”
“That’s…sad” he didn’t know quite what to make of it.
“I know but it’s all us young people have.”
“Maybe I’ll come tomorrow.”
“Cool; the bus should get here in like five minutes.”

Justin rode the bud back, but it was a different driver than before. A less friendly one, so he didn’t have a conversation with him. He walked up the driveway to see that there was a truck with all kinds of gardening equipment in it. He stopped to look at it and then kept going. He walked into the living room of the house after hanging up his coat to find his parents in the living room with two guys. One of the guys was older about his dad’s age and the other was younger, he figured that they were father and son.

“Oh hey Justin; this is John Larabee and his son Hunter. They going to be doing our gardening for us.” said his mother
“It’s the middle of winter mom.”
“I realize that Justin, but they will be starting in the spring and I just thought that they could come and check out the land before they start.”
“It’s covered in snow”
“Quit being such a smart ass and come meet them.” said Julie.
“Sorry, I’m a little exhausted. I think I’m going to go to my room and rest.”

He walked up the stairs.

“I’m so sorry, ever since he came out he’s been a little moody.” said Julie
“Came out of where?” asked John
“The closet; he’s gay”
“Oh, you really didn’t need to reveal such private information.” said John
“Well you two are going to be living here full time along with the maids. I think that we should get to know each other as family.”

A smirk came upon Hunter’s face when she said that he was gay. When Hunter was done putting his stuff in his room, he went to find Justin’s. He knocked on the door and Justin opened it.

“Hunter; what are you still doing here?” asked Justin
“I live here.” said Hunter
“What!”
“My dad and I are living here full time.”
“Oh, well that doesn’t mean that we have to talk right now. We have a lot of time for that. Right now, I just want to be alone.”
“I’m gay too”
“I know”
“You do”
“That’s why I was avoiding you.” said Justin
“Do you always avoid all of your fellow gays?” asked Hunter
“No, I just don’t feel like my mothers matchmaking right now.”
“Is that what she does?”
“Every chance she gets”
“So, how old are you?” asked Hunter
“Fourteen and you”
“I’m sixteen”
“See, you’re too old for me, now leave me in peace.”
“Not so fast” said Hunter as he stopped Justin from closing the door. “I just want to propose that we have some fun.”
“What do you mean by fun?”

Hunter grabbed Justin and kissed him. Justin, at first fought it, but soon gave in to the pleasure that this gave him. This was his first kiss and he loved it. Hunter broke his lips away.

“How’d you like that?” asked Hunter
“It’s was good.”

Hunter pushed Justin into the room, walked in and then shut he door behind him. He took off his sweater very quickly and then as he started to get slowly closer to Justin, he also began to slowly unbutton his shirt.

“What’re you doing?”
“What does it look like?” asked Hunter
“It looks like you’re taking off your clothes.”

Hunter gave Justin another quick smooch.

“Wait, Hunter. I haven’t really done this before.”
“There’s a first time for everything.”

* * *

As they finished up they lay in the bed in each others arms.

“Well I have to go.” said Hunter
“Go where? You live here.” said Justin
“I know, but I can’t stay in here all night.”
“Why not”
“Listen Justin, we had sex. That doesn’t mean we’re life partners.” said Hunter

After Hunter left the room, Justin did something that he never thought he would. He went to talk to Kevin.

“So what’s up little brother?”
“Have you met Hunter and his dad?” asked Justin
“The gardeners”
“Yeah”
“Yeah, I met them, so what?”
“I just slept with Hunter.” said Justin.
“No way, you’re so lying.”
“Kevin, I don’t lie”
“Oh my God you’re right. You slept with the help!”
“Shut up Kevin”
“So what are you here for?”
“Afterwards, he just acted like it had never happened.”
“So it was just a good time. What’s wrong with that?” asked Kevin
“It was just a good time for me Kevin. It was my first time.” said Justin

Kevin sighed in sympathy.

“Did he know?”
“Yeah I told him before it happened.”
“That asshole; I’m going to go teach him a lesson.”

Kevin got up in anger. Justin, who was sitting, grabbed his arm to stop him.

“No don’t do that you’ll just embarrass me.”

Kevin jerked his arm out of Justin’s and left the room anyway. He went rapping on Hunter’s door.

“Hey, you little ass whole, open the door!”
“What do you want?” asked Hunter after he opened the door.
“How dare you treat my bother’s first time as just another fuck on you list or whatever you fags do.” said Kevin
“Hey watch that word, you’re brother’s one of those fags to.”
“No, my brother’s not a fag. My brother’s gay, you’re a dirty little faggot.”
“Listen, if I would’ve known that your brother would’ve taken it so seriously, I wouldn’t have slept with him.”
“Whatever, if you ever go near him again, it’s your head.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..