Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,373 Words
  • 744 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worthington Manor - 17. Chapter 17

Luke jumped off of Justin, in shock and fear; his little soldier still saluting.

“Jessica, babe; this isn’t what it looks like.” said Luke

“It looks like you were sleeping with each other behind my back.”

“Jessica I’m so sorry.” said Justin

“No, you don’t talk to me you little faggot.”

“Don’t talk to him like that!” yelled Luke

“He stole you from me. I get to talk to him however I want.” said Jessica

“He didn’t steal me from you, I pursued him.”

“What?”

Her tears were now starting to flow.

“I’ve been lying to myself for years Jessica, trying to hide it. I thought that if I hid it that it wouldn’t be true. Then Justin moved to town and he was all I could think of. Then, he got with Hunter.”

“You were so angry when you saw them together.”

She was trying to piece it together in her head.

“You were jealous, weren’t you?” asked Jessica

“Yes”

She started to cry harder.

“Jessica, I’m so sorry.” said Luke

Luke started towards her, but she started to fist him away.

“Don’t you come near me! Leave me alone!” she yelled as she threw hear fist around at him in a panic.

“Jessica, we never meant to fall in love, but we did.” said Justin

“Shut up you. I don’t want to hear what you have to say. You’re nothing to me. I hate you.” said Jessica

“Jessica, this isn’t his fault. It’s mine. He was happy with Hunter before I came along and told him that I was in love with him.”

“I have to go.”

She left the room and then the house. Luke, still in shock, walked over to the bed and sat in disbelief. Justin sat next to him and Luke laid down and put his head in Justin’s lap. Justin ran his fingers through Luke’s soft blond hair. Luke closed his eyes. He was definitely devastated about Jessica, but somehow he forgot about all of that as Justin was comforting him. Justin lay back on the bed with Luke’s head still on his lap.

Luke moved away from Justin’s lap and laid along side him. Justin put his arm around him and he put his head on the side of his Justin’s chest. Justin held him tight and close. They didn’t say a word, but that was the beauty of their relationship, they didn’t need to. They could just lay there and know exactly what each other was thinking. Still in their boxer-briefs, they got under the blankets, as they were slightly cold. They each fell asleep, first Luke and then Justin. They woke when Kevin walked into the room.

“What are you doing in here?” asked Justin, trying to cover himself and Luke up with the blankets.

“We just came from town. We saw Jessica Harris there walking the streets looking hysterical. What happened?”

Luke got out of the bed, revealing that he was only in his boxer-briefs.

“Jessica went back to town. What did she look like? How is she?”

“Didn’t I just say that she was hysterical? What happened to her?”

Then, Justin got out of the bed and put his arms around Luke.

“You don’t have to say anything Luke. I’ll tell him.” said Justin

“No, this is my mess. I’m going to tell him.” said Luke

“What’s going on?” asked Kevin.

“I was here with Luke, and were about to make love when she walked in.”

“So that’s why she’s so hysterical. I can’t think of a worse image.” said Kevin

“This entire mess is fault. Please don’t give Justin any shit for this.”

“You know what, I don’t really know Jessica, but no one deserves to be treated the way that you two treated her. I don’t care what you guys do and as for Justin, I’m ashamed to call him my brother.” said Kevin.

Justin, before this, was extremely close with Kevin. He was the only he could ever go to when thing got really hairy in his life. Kevin was the first one Justin came out to. It really hurt Justin to hear that come from Kevin. After this remark, Kevin left the room. Luke felt Justin let go of him and looked back.

Justin was sitting on the edge of the bed. Luke slowly walked towards him. He softly called Justin’s name and when he did, Justin put his hands over his face, put his head down and began to sob. Luke sat next to Justin on the bed and put his arm around his shoulders. Justin took his hand off of his face and wiped his tears away.

“Kevin has always been my best friend and a really good brother. He’s always been there for me when I needed him. And now, when I need him more than ever, he’s disowned me.”

“You have me, Justin.” said Luke in a comforting tone.

“I know, thanks so much sweetie.” said Justin

Justin gave Luke a peck on the lips and Luke smiled.

“I know that this really isn’t a happy time right now, but I can’t help be feel so happy that I get to be with you now, without any obstacles.” said Luke

“I know I should be happy with you, but I just can’t be happy right now.” said Justin

“Do you want me to stay with you tonight?” asked Luke

“Can you…no, no, no; I can’t make you do that. What about your family?” asked Justin

“I’ll give them a call. If you need me, I’m staying.” said Luke

“Thanks Hun.” said Justin.

Luke called his parents and told them where he was and they understood.

“Listen, are you hungry because I am starving?” asked Justin

“Yeah a little.” said Luke

“Get dressed, I’ll make us some dinner.” said Justin

“You know how to cook?” asked Luke

“Oh yeah, I love to cook.” said Justin.

Justin raced to get dressed and ran down the stairs. Downstairs, he ran into Craig. Justin knew that Craig was the reason, but that hadn’t really taken precedent until that very moment.

“Can I ask you something Craig?” asked Justin

“Sure, mate.”

“No, I’m not your mate. Not after what you did.”

“What you on about?”

“I’m talking about Jessica. She would have never come into the house if you hadn’t let her in. You knew that were up there and you still let her in.”

“Listen, Justin, I was just tryin’ to give you a hand.”

“We could’ve handled it. Did you ever even think that the reason that we weren’t telling her was because Luke wasn’t ready to come out yet.”

Luke came down, fully dressed.

“No Justin. Allow me.”

“Oy, mate, I was just trying to help.”

Luke took Craig t-shirt and picked him up and pinned him up against the wall.

“Listen you British asshole. I don’t want to hear from you, hear of you, or hear anything you have to say because you are officially on my asses to kick list and if you push me any more, your ass is as good as dead.” yelled Luke in anger.

“Oy, put me down, eh.” pleaded Craig

Luke slammed him against the wall.

“Not until you promise that you leave Justin alone.” said Luke, sternly.

“I live with the man.”

Once again, he slammed Craig against the wall.

“Promise!”

“Alright, alright; I promise.” said Craig

Luke put him down and he went straight to his room.

“I’ve suddenly lost my appetite.” said Luke

“Okay, then let me just make a sandwich for myself and I’ll be right up.” said Justin

“No, you go up. Take a load off, and I’ll bring your sandwich. What do you like in it?” asked Luke

“I like a little bit of mayonnaise and turkey and cheese and a little bit of lettuce. I would normally like a lot more stuff, but I’m not really that hungry, plus it’s really late.”

“Okay, one turkey sandwich coming up.” said Luke

“Thanks babe.” said Justin

He gave Luke a peck on the cheek and went back upstairs. A few minutes later, Luke came up with the sandwich. Justin ate it and when he was done he started to prepare for bed.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..