Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,683 Words
  • 799 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Worthington Manor - 12. Chapter 12

“So what happened to you at lunch?” asked Hunter as he sat next to him.

“I just had to see a teacher about some work.” answered Justin as he grabbed Hunter’s hand

“Well, I missed you.”

“You’re with me now.” said Justin as he leaned in and happily gave Hunter another kiss.

“Mm, those just get better every time.” said Hunter.

The bus arrived and Justin quickly got up to get on it. He was feeling the worst guilt he had ever felt in his life. It took Hunter a few minutes to get on the bus after Justin. When he sat next to Justin, Justin wouldn’t even look at him.

“What’s wrong babe?” asked Hunter

“Nothing”

“Then why won’t you look at me?”

Justin turned his attention towards Hunter.

“Now I’m looking at you.”

“You still seem distracted.” said Hunter. “What’s going on? Is it the haunted house thing?”

“No, I have a lot on my mind lately.” said Justin

“You know that you can talk to me about anything. You’re not going to scare me off.”

“I know”

“Then talk to me. What’s up with you?”

“I don’t really know. My mind is just really preoccupied right now.” said Justin

“With what”

“Just drop it okay. I don’t want to talk about It.” said Justin

“Sorry, I’m just worried about you.”

Justin felt bad about how he handled it, but he knew it was the only way to get Hunter off of his back. They got home and went their separate ways without even saying anything to each other. They went about an hour without talking, but then Hunter had finally had enough. He went to Justin’s room. He knocked on the door, but when he didn’t answer, he just walked in. He looked around and there was no sign of Justin at all. He went around to all of the rooms and even all of the bathrooms, but still no sign of his boyfriend. He went back into his room and he found a not on the desk.

Hunter,
I needed to think, so I went out for a walk. Don’t come after me, I will be back before you know it. Also, I’m sorry about earlier, on the bus. I would also appreciate it if you no longer ask me about what’s going on with me. It’s nothing that you can help me with. I hope you understand that. I also hope that you understand that this has absolutely nothing to do with you. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. But, like I said, I will back before you know it, so don’t worry, even though I know you will.

Love,
Justin

P.S,
If it gets late, don’t wait up for me and if my mother asks, I’m at Mikey’s. And no, that’s not where I really am so don’t go there looking for me.

Everything that Justin put was sincere. But he did leave some information out of it. He wasn’t going to walk because he needed to think. He went to Luke’s house. He didn’t tell anyone, not even Kevin, or his parents. He got to Luke’s house and didn’t see any cars there, so he figured he wasn’t home, but Luke takes the bus too. He took a different bus than he did, but he still took the bus. So there was a slight chance that he was home alone.

He slowly walked up to Luke’s front door. His heart started to beat faster and his breathing became heavy. He turned back around in a change of heart, but had another one and decided to ring the doorbell. It took a few moments, but the door was answered. It was answered by the hottest thing Justin had seen on legs. He was tall with ear length, dark hair that curled up ever so slightly at the end.

He had green eyes that a person could stare into for days, and most importantly he had the face of an angel. He was built like an angel too, very nicely toned. Justin was speechless in his presence; he didn’t know what to do.

“Can I help you?” asked Mr. Wonderful

Justin was still speechless.

“Hey Trey, who is it?!” yelled Luke from inside of the house.

“I don’t know he doesn’t talk!” Trey yelled back.

Luke came to the door.

“Justin”

“You know this person?” asked Trey

“Trey, this is my friend that I told you about.”

“Um, Justin, this is my cousin Trey.”

Justin was still looking up at Trey in awe.

“Come in” said Luke as he grabbed Justin by the arm and dragged him inside of the house.

Luke dragged him all the way up to his room. By this time, Justin had been out of his trance.

“What was that?” asked Luke

“What?”

“You looking at my cousin like you've just seen the love of your life.”

“Sorry, he’s just so…”

“Don’t even finish that sentence. I’m not sharing you with anyone. Its bad enough I have to share you with Hunter Larabee.” said Luke

“Let’s not talk about Hunter.”

“I agree, get over here.” said Luke

Justin slowly got closer to Luke. He wrapped his hands around Luke’s waist. Luke started to tremble as he felt Justin’s touch.

“Is this okay?” asked Justin

“Oh it’s more than okay.”

Justin went in for the kill. He kissed Luke with so much force and passion that Luke’s head went pack a little. Justin, still with his ands around Luke’s waist, pulled Luke closer to him. Their bodies were now touching in almost every way possible. Justin could feel Luke getting aroused.

“Does this make you hot?” asked Justin

“Like I’ve never been before.” said Luke

Justin started got take off Luke’s t-shirt. But then Luke pulled away.

“Wait” said Luke

“What?”

Luke walked towards the door and then locked it.

“We’re going to need our privacy.” said Luke

As he was walking back to Justin, he took his t-shirt off and Justin did the same. They made love right then and there. They made love on Luke’s desk homework desk. Then, they did it again on the bed. Afterwards, they were lying on the bed and taking in all of the love that they felt around each other. To Justin, this feeling was totally different from the feeling he had around Hunter.

With Hunter, the feeling was a lot more rushed and a little bit forced, like he felt that he had to feel something for him. With Luke, the feeling of belonging together was just there. He felt energy between the two of them, a bond that he didn’t have with Hunter. He was so mesmerized by this wonderful feeling that he had lost the time. He hurriedly got up from the bed and put his clothes on. Luke was still fast asleep in his bed. Justin was trying his hardest not to wake him up, but he did anyway.

“Where are you going?” asked Luke

“I have to go home.” said Justin.

“Why?” asked Luke

“Well, I don’t only go out with Hunter, he lives in the same house as I do, and I left him a note saying that I would be back soon.” said Justin

“Oh, well when can we meet again?” asked Luke

“Meet me in the alleyway tomorrow, this time in free period.” said Justin

“Okay, I’ll be there.” said Luke

After he got his clothes on, Justin made his way back to the bed where Luke still was and bent down to give him a slow and passionate kiss. After the kiss, Justin looked deep into Luke’s light brown eyes and knew absolutely what to say.

“I love you” said Justin

“I love you too”

“See you tomorrow.” said Justin

Justin left the room, closed the door and mad his way down the hallway to the stairs. He got to the top of the stair and looked down and saw Trey. Somehow, he didn’t seem as attractive after what he had just done with Luke. Trey was looking up at him with a slightly angry expression on his face. Justin made his way down the stairs. As reached the bottom, which Trey was already at, Trey did not budge. Trey was slightly taller than Justin. Trey got in Justin’s face before he could leave and figured he’d speak his mind.

“You’d better not hurt my cousin, or else I’m going to have your balls on a platter.”

“Oh I bet you’d enjoy that.” said Justin

“I’m not joking”

“Listen, Trey is it? I have no intention on hurting Luke, I love him.”

“That better be true.”

“It is. Can I go now?” asked Justin

“Please”

After Justin left, Trey made his way up the stairs. He knocked on Luke’s door.

“Come in Trey” said Luke

Trey walked into the room, slowly.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” asked Trey

“I don’t know”

“You know for a fact that I would have understood and that I wouldn’t have told anyone.” said Trey

“I know, I was just really confused.”

“Are you still confused?”

“Kind of, but not as much as I was before”

“So, Justin is the one with the boyfriend.”

“Yes”

“Why are you messing around with him? You’re setting yourself up to get hurt.”

“I really love him Trey. You’ve got to know that I was just really jealous of his boyfriend and not worried.” said Luke

“That doesn’t mean you love him. You barely even know him. You said yourself that you only met him a few days ago.” said Trey.

“I know but you don’t know the way that I feel when I’m around him. You don’t know how my whole body shivers when he touches me.”

“What about him?”

“What about what?”

“Does he love you too?” asked Trey

“He said he loved me”

“Did he say it first?”

“What’s with all of these questions? Since when is my love life your business?”

“I’m sorry Luke. I’m just trying to help you.”

“Well then for your information he did say it first.” said Luke

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..