Jump to content
    drsawzall
  • Author
  • 4,788 Words
  • 1,887 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There is sexual activity between like minded teen age boys in this chapter

The Farm At Maple Hollow - 11. Chapter 11

New Year’s Eve

“Jesus Christ that hurts like a son of a bitch” Ethan yelled. “How many more times are we going to do this?”

“Until you are walking around here without a stupid limp” I retorted “The doctors told you this would happen” by now I was frustrated, Ethan knew he needed his therapy, I had just wished he didn’t put up a stink with the stretching we needed to do.

“If you quit your bellyaching, I’ll give you a special rubdown after.” I offered hopefully. Helping Ethan with the exercises he was supposed to do with his leg was the only time I would see him get upset. He was beyond frustrated. He was exasperated at the pace his leg was coming back; it was taking much longer than it took with his arm. To be sure, the arm was a bit smaller in girth than his good arm but the functionality was back, muscle growth was just a matter of time.

“Come on Ethan, one more set and we’ll stop for supper” I pleaded. We needed to get this done; I had stuff to do to get the cabin ready for New Years.

“Go ahead torture me some more, you seem to enjoy it” he pouted through the mischievous beginnings of a smile. It was the one thing I could always count on with Ethan, when he got frustrated or snippy, and we all do at times, he was able to understand what he was doing and self-correct.

“Oh, I’m gonna torture you alright” I said reaching up under the towel over his midsection. “this thing is looking particularly flabby, when was the last time you did your exercises for this?”

Holding up the arm recently freed from its cast and feigning a hurt, wounded look on his face, “But my arm isn’t strong enough” he pleaded. “besides my physical therapist is a rotten miserable good for nothing lout. He likes to torture people. He told me he went to a school for sadists.”

“What about using your other hand then?” I wryly commented.

“The grips all wrong and I could do more damage, more harm than good!”

By now you could hear the begging in his voice. “If and only if you do this last set and let me finish it, your mean attendant will see to your other needs.” I stated as flatly as I could trying not to giggle.

Ethan’s leg, when it was removed from the cast, suffered from the lack of inactivity. Most of the muscle groups had atrophied and his skin suffered as well. His doctors wanted him to do a regular set of exercises at least once daily, preferably twice daily. As the adhesions in the muscles were stretched and dealt with, his mobility and range of motion would come back. His skin was another matter, it had dried and callused in places, unbeknownst to us there were a couple of sores that were formed when the leg shrank in the cast and would rub against the sides. Of course, all of this was treatable and Ethan was getting better at doing them but it did require my help. My goal was to have him fully functional by the time spring arrived. There were many things he could do once the cast was off, drive for short distances if the vehicle wasn’t a standard shift. That meant his beloved jeep was out of the picture and it sat lonely down next to ‘Old Betsey’ behind the workshop. He was able to maneuver around the yard on his crutches and in the house hobble around using one when no one was looking. Occasionally he’d get stuck somewhere and frustrated wait till someone came by to bring him his other crutch. If it were me, I’d extract a promise for later and if no one was around then he’d have to pay up right then. He was getting better but full weight bearing activities were a few weeks away at the earliest.

When we began each round of stretches, I would have to rub moisturizer on his leg to make his skin supple and when we were done, I would use a little baby oil to massage the different muscle groups and get the kinks out. This was the part I liked best. Occasionally one or both of my hands would stray and we’d forget what we were supposed to be doing. When I knew we would be alone and undisturbed I would have him help me out with a muscle knot or two.

I was leaning over Ethan trying to get him to do his flexibility exercises for the last time today and asked, “are we still going out to the cabin early for New Years?”

“Can’t wait and I am looking forward very much to it. What are we gonna do about the Munchkin?”

“Well he knows Eddy and Bobby are going and he’s set his mind to tagging along. I’d hate to leave a grumpy Sam with your parents, it wouldn’t be fair” I commented.

“Shall we hang his sign before or when we go out for the night?’ Ethan had made a sign for the cabin that would hang below the one Earl had made. Sam had taken over the cabin and he ruled it much to our chagrin. He kept it clean and picked up, reminded everyone to wipe their feet. He would be the first to pack to go and when we were done eating down there, he’d be the first to clean up after we ate.

He kept the wood pile on the porch and by the woodstove stocked and made the most important decision for all of us. He had Grandpa Earl make a small shelf for the flashlight by the door. That flashlight was strictly for use when going to the outhouse after sunset as it was in his words, ‘’very dark out there.’’ Woe be to the person who did not return the outhouse flashlight, or in Sam’s words ‘Pooplight’, to its proper place on its shelf. He kept extra batteries next to it in the shelf as well. Sam also was our social director; he decided who would sit next to whom at the cabin diner table and what activities we would do when we were out there.

All of us had noticed how Sam had taken to the cabin and treated it as if it was his. He had demonstrated his love and care of the place and it delighted us. We wanted to encourage him and to prod him along and loved him for simply being himself. Ethan had made a sign in the workshop for the cabin he knew would delight the Munchkin. It said ‘Sam’s Place’.

“I think we should hang it before he goes out with us for the night. I would like to get everything ready and bring it out then. I asked Sam to make a list of what he thinks we need and while we take care of business, he’ll be spending time with your parents. If you keep distracting me, we’ll never get done. Now bring your leg up to your chest and place it against my shoulder and push me back.”

Ethan did as he was told and pushed against me. As we were just finishing this set of stretches, I pushed him back as he pushed against me and he yelped. The bottom of his foot was slippery from the moisturizer and it twisted as it slipped off my shoulder tweaking his knee. A few choice words followed the yelp and I gently lowered his leg to the bed. In the process the towel covering is midsection had slipped up and his bits were exposed.

As Ethan was letting lose his stream of invective, Sam alerted by the sound of Ethan yelling came bursting into the bedroom. While he was staying at the farm, he had decided he would be staying in the extra room in our apartment. He had been playing with some of Ethan and Eddy’s old toys in the living room as we did his therapy. Ethan’s obvious cries of pain and frustration saw a very concerned Sam come running into our bedroom. I had just replaced the towel over Ethan’s midsection and had gotten out the oil to give his leg a rubdown. He wanted to know what had happened and I tried to explain as bet I could.

We had gotten out of our routine over the Christmas holiday and were trying to reestablish it. As such he was behind in the schedule and I needed to push him. We did his therapy in our bedroom. Because of the moisturizer and oil, I would use I generally had him remove his socks, pants and underwear leaving him only in a tee shirt. In case anyone should stop by I kept the towel handy in case we needed privacy or If I needed to…clean him up or wipe him down.

Sam was a little freaked out when he saw Ethan’s leg close up for the first time. The skin was still mottled and bruised. And the scars were still painful looking. Being the curious little midge that he was, he needed to know what was happening. I did my best to explain what had happened to the leg in the accident and what the cast did and its effects on the leg as well. I told him why it was important Ethan do his daily exercises. Why we had to use the moisturizer and then the oil to massage his leg after.

I couldn’t have asked for a better assistant. Ethan was trapped as only Sam could do to someone. That boy had gumption, he’d get a notion and once he clearly understood the reasons behind something, there was no dissuading him if something needed to be done.

He asked me to show him what it was we were supposed to do. Poor Ethan didn’t stand a chance; we simply had to do another set of stretches with Sam. He grimaced and groaned but complied with Sam’s directives. When it came time to oil his leg to work the muscles Sam watched me intently and then took over. He started with his foot and manipulated his ankle. He got Ethan to push the flexibility of his sore knee. He lifted, gently twisted, and moved his bad leg as he worked his fingers into the tired muscles. He probed his fingers deeply occasionally hitting a tender spot. To Ethan’s credit he suffered gracefully and without complaint. Sam was in his element, he felt useful and needed. That he loved his Uncle Ethan was clearly evident, that he accepted me as Ethan’s partner was without question. He saw us as a pair, just like his parents, grandparents, or any other couple. To him, we just were and it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. We were all just normal people living normal lives. The world was simple and uncomplicated in his eyes

As he was massaging Ethan’s upper thigh muscle, he had him bend his knee up with some difficulty. I had shown Sam how the underside of the leg needed to be worked on as well. It was important as these muscles were for walking and standing, that they hadn’t been used for months as well. He would take Ethan’s leg while the knee was in the upright position and bend the knee towards the other leg and then move it in the other direction accidentally opening his groin as the towel had slipped. Ethan was turning beet red as Sam got a close up of his privates. To his credit Sam was nonplussed he needed to finish the rubdown and handled it like a professional. They were simply another part of the body, no different than an elbow or a nose.

He took one hand, scooped Ethan’s testicles aside and directed me to hold them out of the way while we finished. I could barely suppress my laughter as Ethan became tumescent under my hand. He grabbed the waylaid towel and managed to cover himself before he thought it was noticeable. Sam didn’t miss a truck as he quickly finished up and looked at me “Uncle Ethan’s getting a boner, I think it would be best if he got rid of it before supper. It hurts to have one when you are sitting down at the table.” He grabbed the towel hiding Ethan’s rampart erection wiped the oil from his hands, passed me the towel and skipped out of the room and said “I can smell that supper is almost ready”.

I stood there as we listened as Sam made his way to the kitchen in his own little world. Turning to Ethan I just started to laugh, tears rolling down my cheeks. “So, you gonna sit at the table with that?” he didn’t know whether to laugh, cry or be mortified.

“If it’s a medical issue you need assistance with Sir, I am qualified to help.” I offered “however this is a time sensitive offer as I have a prior engagement at the kitchen table tonight.”

“I don’t know if my insurance will cover a sudden erection issue” he chortled clearly seeing the humor in what had just transpired.

“Well then, you are in luck tonight Sir, you have a few minutes on your therapy session” I replied with a mischievous grin.” As I lowered my head, I brought his penis up to my mouth. His fragrance was intoxicating. I think it was a result of Sam’s presence but Ethan was a loaded pistol. It only took a few strokes before he unloaded and fired. I think I lasted a stroke longer before I urgently blasted off as my knees buckled.

I helped Ethan put his clothes back on and we headed for the kitchen, getting there just as supper was being placed on the table. Sam was beaming as we walked into the kitchen and motioned us over so we could both sit beside him. As we walked over to him, Sam cast a glance at Ethan’s crotch looked at me and smiled. The next thing I knew he was chattering about his morning with Grandpa Earl learning his chores in the milking parlor.

~~~

It was early in the day on New Year’s Eve when Ethan and I were able to give everyone the slip and head out to the cabin. I had gotten the jeep started and loaded with all the gear we would need. Although it wouldn’t take much to get the cabin ready, we needed to bring food and drink out, get the woodstove going and see that everything else is ready. We had brought out the board and card games and a battery-operated radio. We hung the sign and were eagerly anticipating Sam’s reaction.

Speaking of Sam, while we loved having him around, he did however put a small dent in our plans. Our first inclination was to have the cabin alone between the two of us. Sam’s arrival brought an end to that. It was obvious that Sam was becoming sexually aware but it wasn’t something we were planning to include him in on. Growing up around the farm and being exposed early on to the how’s and why’s of animal reproduction and reproductive organs simply meant it was another facet of life on the farm. Particularly in spring the urge for the animals to procreate is evident. Birds do it, bees do it, dogs, cats, horses, and cattle do it. I was going to do it and Ethan was going to do it. Lord knows Eddy and Bobby were doing it. Judging by the six sons, Earl and Marge liked doing it.

It was just complicated with Sam around. None of us wanted to be that type of influence on him but hiding our unbridled desire for our partners made it difficult. It was another reason we went up to the cabin early and alone. We were going to have an interrupted afternoon of us, blessedly, just us.

Fumbling with our clothes after putting everything away in a rapidly warming cabin we stumbled over to the bedroom. We kissed each other passionately. Rubbed and ground our bodies together. I was laying on top of Ethan with an obvious erection luxuriating in his scent. I buried my nose in his armpits. I tenderly licked and suckled at his nipples as I tasted all that I could as I wormed my way towards his groin. Here a distinctively different sort of smell was to be found, the smell of his maleness, the ripe smell of his male fruit ready for taking. Inhaling the aromas of his penis I tasted the flesh of his scrotum. Watching that skin constantly change and move, as his body self-regulated their temperatures, to produce the ideal conditions for creating what made him quintessentially unique. Tasting my way down below his corpulent testicles I had Ethan spread his legs so I could partake of the delectable odors that lingered there. The taste was metallic as he squirmed at my tongue’s probing. I was rapidly going beyond sensibility, I needed to rut and drive from within, all of that which made me unique.

Seeing in Ethan’s eyes my lust reciprocated, I placed some baby oil on me and pressed into him. His warm, moist fleshy embrace took hold of me as I slowly slithered as deeply as I could, my pelvis coming to rest against him. It had been a while since I had found myself in that position and the familiar sensations springing to life were bringing me to the launching pad. I was on a journey to far off places, freeing my soul from the constraints of our daily lives. I was heading towards zero gravity as our bodies complemented each other. The atmosphere was getting thin; struggling for oxygen was difficult as my breathing became labored, sweat perspiring from my pores on a cold winter’s afternoon mixed, between us as we ground our bodies together. His pliancy, as I sank deeply within him, the all-encompassing grip he had on me, as I tenderly withdrew, fueled our engines. The taking and the giving of each other’s individuality as our passion joined our souls was evident. The jettisoning of our second stage rockets as our pace quickened. The rhythmic sounds we made as zero gravity was nearing closer. We were but machines set on a mutually assured path to oblivion, grasping for dear life in a tenuous hold on the mattress as he clawed into my back, to keep tethered on planet earth. The light, the blinding light, illuminating the darkest, furthest recesses of my mind as my eyes tightly closed,

Nebulas and comets flying by, as the firework displays neared at the ready, our chains broke free from the reality of this world. I was in orbit as the planets and constellations flew past me. Encircling the palm of one hand around Ethan, further connecting us to the rhythm of our lovemaking, we broke free from the bonds of gravity. Maneuvering thrusters set our course as we neared the journey’s end. I was aware of everything, every pore of our bodies, every follicle, each droplet of sweat, the beating of his heart, the coursing of blood through our veins, the thousands of microscopic sensations where our bodies had joined as we touched. We were traveling at high-speed and yet at the same time in our continuum, nothing went unnoticed. The light was getting brighter, magnifying in its intensity as we approached the zenith of our beings. Solar fireworks were going off all around us as our approach drew us closer and the heat of our passion increased till, with a last mighty effort of our engines, we erupted, spewing our essences, draining the life force from us till we were but spent hollow shells.

I died that afternoon.

In the giving so completely of myself, I had nothing left to offer, my individuality lost in a sea of zero gravity. I was no longer what I had been. I had thought months ago, that I had subordinated and cast off my lonely existence, little did I know just how wrong I was.

I died that afternoon.

A grand and glorious death, sacrificing myself totally and completely. I died without hesitation or reservations. I had discarded my body and traveled to parts and places unknown, seeking and finding only that which made me complete.

I died that afternoon and was no longer.

It was the beating of Ethan’s heart that brought me back, jump started my engines and kick started my motor. I had collapsed on top of him and was unable to move. The steady rise and fall of his chest as he breathed soothed me. My arms lay limp by his sides. My withered penis still clinging inside of him, his touch as he ran his fingertips across and up and down my back, sent lightning bolts coursing throughout me. His warm breath was caressing the side of my face and neck as he murmured sweet words to me.

His gentle stroking as he nuzzled me, along with the languorous beating of his heart was what brought me back. I was reborn in his arms. We lay together for some time as my senses found their way back to me. Looking into his eyes I realized I was an open book that no longer held secrets, I had completely given of myself on that voyage of discovery, I held no fears anymore, they had crumbled away only to be consumed as the summit of our love was reached and in the heat of that moment.

As I felt my body recover and my strength return, I rolled off and out of him and lay on my side. Ethan kept a hand on my side the other stroking the top of my head. He kissed my forehead and my nose, pecking me lightly on the lips. His smile was from ear to ear.

“That was fantastic” he murmured “you were on a mission and it was a hell of a ride”

“I don’t know what came over me, what came over us but the intensity was phenomenal” I said weakly. “I just need you to hold me for a bit longer.” We lay there for another half hour or so and realized the afternoon was getting away from us. Regrettably we would need to rejoin the world outside the cabin, leave the spacecraft that had transported us to places far off, distant, and new.

When we got up, I realized we were somewhat stuck together, parting this last obvious connection to our earlier escapade, I went to the sink and wet a face cloth from a jug of water. We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. Checking to see that all was ready for the evening, I tossed a few more logs in the woodstove, banked the damper to slow their burning, refilled the oil lantern, set it to low and we headed back up to the farmhouse.

We had missed lunch Sam informed us, but he had saved a couple of sandwiches, pickles, and chips. Directing us over to the sink to wash our hands, he placed our food on the table. When we were done, I placed our stuff in the kitchen sink. As I was looking out the window, I could see Bobby and Eddy leaving the workshop walking very closely together. When they came into the kitchen I could see and smell the detritus of their private time in the workshop. I looked at Ethan and winked.

The five of us discussed the night ahead. We made plans, we would go after supper, we’d skate and build a fire. Where Ethan couldn’t skate, we’d bring his wheelchair and we would push him around on that.

It was going to be fun watching the reaction on Sam’s face when he saw the sign. I had taken the ‘Pooplight’ for our walk back to the cabin. As usual, Sam was tightly wrapped and giddy with excitement. He was going to be celebrating by staying up late on New Year’s with his favorite uncles. He was going to help Eddy and Bobby build the fire in the outdoor fireplace before we went skating. After skating we were going to toast marshmallows and have hot chocolate but I am getting ahead of myself. We crossed over the ice to the island dock and made sure Sam was leading the way. There was a warm glow shining out the cabin windows as the oil lantern fought back the impending blackness of the cold night. Walking up to the cabin Ethan shone the light first to the path and just before we got to the steps, he shone it on the new sign.

Sam, as expected, was stunned, he looked at us with his mouth opened in amazement. It took about ten seconds for it to fully register and his slow burning fuse to ignite. He grabbed both of our hands and brought us into the cabin. He was literally jumping for joy and babbling a mile a minute. He jumped up first to me and hugged me hard enough I thought I was in danger of passing out. Releasing his grip, he jumped onto Ethan and did the same. Once we were done, he grabbed the ‘Pooplight’, placed it back on its shelf and told all of us to wipe our feet. He checked the supply of wood for the stove, brought more in from the porch and left with Bobby and Eddy to start the fire outside.

Everything went off as planned that night; we skated, pushed Ethan around in his wheelchair, roasted marshmallows and had our hot chocolate. We played board and card games. The battery-operated radio kept us informed of the time as we listened to the music in the background. At midnight we all hugged and wished each other happy New Year’s. We stayed up a bit longer sitting in a circle in a pile of blankets by the cook stove telling ghost stories. Sam had once again spread himself across our laps and once asleep we brought him to the bunkroom and put a very tired, excited boy to bed.

We picked up the main room of the cabin, folded the extra blankets and put them away with the pillows. We made our goodnights to Eddy and Bobby after we all made use of the outhouse and headed off to slumberland ourselves. Once again, sometime during the night we acquired a lump between us. His head was against my chest as our arms were draped across him.

Tomorrow would be the last day of vacation week and school was right around the corner. I was pretty excited for the last six months of this school year as I drifted back to sleep. Summer was coming.

I was rudely awakened by a giggling Sam. At some point during the early morning our covers had gone askew. All that was covering us was a light blanket and my morning wood was clearly showing, “Looks like someone else has a boner too” as he pointed towards his own.

“It’s something all boys get in the morning” I told him “there called piss hardons, you ever notice they go away after you first pee after waking up?’

By this time Ethan had awakened and rolled over on his back, his morning wood clearly evident.

“Looks like we all have to pee, who’s first?” I said. With that Sam jumped out from under the covers completely naked, he had slipped off his PJ’s sometime in the night. I asked him where they were and he just shrugged his shoulders. Laughing I tossed him my tee shirt from off the floor and told him to put it on. Once the tee shirt was on, he came back to the bed and pulled the covers off and exclaimed we were all going to write out names again. We both got out of bed and pulled our underpants and shoes on for the trip outside.

When Sam got his mind set to something there was no denying him. We followed him out the door after rousting Eddy and Bobby so they could write their names as well. As we were finishing our business on that cold New Year’s morning, Sam told me I had to dot the I in my name to make it official. Everyone got a chuckle out of that and Sam was giggling all the way back to the cabin.

 

Thanks for reading, please feel free to comment, your thoughts, good or bad, are appreciated!
Copyright © 2020 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 16
Thanks for reading, I look forward to your reactions and comments.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another lovely chapter, and the pacing was so good in this one, the writing as well.  I love how the ebb and flow of this relationship has gone so far; the daily minutia that really does make up the daily lives of couples have been covered here.  

Once again, Sam is just too cute...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
20 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Another lovely chapter, and the pacing was so good in this one, the writing as well.  I love how the ebb and flow of this relationship has gone so far; the daily minutia that really does make up the daily lives of couples have been covered here.  

Once again, Sam is just too cute...

Sam grew on me and once in my head, he's demanding time at the keyboard!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I sense some straightforward questions are about to come from a very precocious Sam. :rofl:

Sam is gonna surprise you, he's a deep character!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

thanks for another great story i bet Sam will be starting to ask a few questions and looking to help out with the physiotherapy more often keep the story going waiting for the next chapter🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What a sprite and imp is their Sam.  He is a delight.  However he gets as a mate in life will be a very lucky person.  He adds such life to these chapters.  I hope he gets to spend vacations and summers on the farm.  

  • Love 2
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, raven1 said:

What a sprite and imp is their Sam.  He is a delight.  However he gets as a mate in life will be a very lucky person.  He adds such life to these chapters.  I hope he gets to spend vacations and summers on the farm.  

Thanks, Sam is a delight to write for!!

Link to comment

I sometimes speed through the first time I read a good story.  I realized I had done it with this one.  The gem I pick up reading this time is the outdoor fire with friends sitting around talking.  It brought back great memories of doing the same thing year around.  For a few years I spent time doing this with good friends at Christmas and New Years.  Thanks for reminding me @drsawzall!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Wow what a piece of work Sam just love that kid. The holidays were just rock as is this chapter!

Sam's a firecracker in the flesh for sure!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..