Jump to content
    drsawzall
  • Author
  • 7,317 Words
  • 1,848 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There is sexual activity between like minded teen age boys in this chapter

The Farm At Maple Hollow - 22. Chapter 22

What is love, where does it come from?

Previously

“I think I’m gonna have the doctors in Boston look you over, see if they can find any brain waves.” He said laughing as he tossed and old pine knot from the discarded end of a piece siding. I had dodged the pine knot and was retrieving it when I heard Sam and his mother, Betty pull down the driveway.

The car had barely come to a stop when the passenger’s door flew open. There hadn’t been any rain for a week or so and there was a dust cloud that slowly settled around the car. Sam had jumped out and was hauling bags and an old suitcase from the back seat. He had certainly parked for the summer. Betty had gotten out of the car and had walked over to the porch and sat down while she watched her oldest try to manage his belongings. He managed to gather most of his things and hauled them up onto the porch and warmly greeted his grandparents and dragged his stuff to his room in our apartment. His things finally put away in a constant verbal stream of excitement he bounded back out onto the porch where he jumped into Ethan’s arms and then to me. As usual he was chattering a mile a minute, where was Bobby and Eddy, were the boats ready and were we packed, were we eating on the island tonight and what time were we leaving? He let us know he had brought some ‘new’, old board games we hadn’t played and some new ghost stories. He remembered to bring some fresh batteries for the Pooplight and the transistor radio. Did we remember to pack oil for the lanterns and remember the marshmallows? Betty looked at Ethan and me and simply shook her head and asked if we clearly understood what we had truly gotten ourselves into and dissolved into laughter along with Marge and Earl. Sam was told we’d be leaving for the cabin after we had supper with his grandparents; in the meantime, he’d best be bringing what he needed for the weekend down to the dock and give us a hand getting the rest of the lumber sorted for the trip out.

We spent a busy hour or so getting everything staged when Bobby and Eddy showed up with Pietro. They helped us finish up and joined us for supper up at the house. As we were finishing up with supper Betty asked Sam if he remembered to bring his bathing suit, not missing a beat he said he didn’t need to, he’d be swimming in his birthday suit. The table went quiet for a moment, Pietro looked mortified and was blushing and Sam started to giggle. That broke the ice and as Betty got up to leave, we followed her out on to the porch. Sam kissed his mother goodbye and I walked her back to the car while the boys brought our last-minute items down to the boats.

I mentioned to Betty what I knew about Sam’s stone and she was delighted and told her I was giving him the ‘Blue Bomber’ as I had a car now and he could use the bike more than me. She started to protest and I assured her that he would more than earn it over the course of the summer. I tried to get her to spill the beans about what the family had planned for Ethan and I come Sunday and she smiled ever so sweetly and told me; I would have to wait as her smile turned devilish. I gave her a warm hug and told her that at least for now she was still my favorite. Before getting in the car, she clasped my face in her hands, planted a motherly kiss on me and said she was sure I’d feel the same way Sunday afternoon. As she drove off, she made me promise to look after her two boys. I told her I would as I walked over to the porch to tell Earl and Marge, we’d see them Sunday morning and headed off to the dock. When I got there everything was ready and we set off using the rowboat with the motor to pull the other rowboat. With all our gear and us in the first we barely fit and with all the lumber in the second it was slow going. Once we had unloaded everything and hauled it up to the cabin, we set the boys back for the rest of the lumber.

While they were gone, we made the cabin ready and sat on the porch and awaited the return of the crew. “You know I think Pietro will fit in without any problems, we just need to go slow, let him get used to being out here and he’ll see how he fits in. I think it will be good for Sam to have someone close to his own age out here.” I commented to Ethan.

“I think you’re right” commented Ethan “Have you noticed how he was clinging to Bobby’s side and was very quiet throughout supper?”

“I noticed he seemed to be a bit shy but if anyone can draw him out its Sam.” I replied.

“Ain’t that the truth, he’s gonna wear us all out before the summer is over. The only good thing is he’ll be doing chores with Dad and that will help him focus. Have you ever noticed how he follows him around, he acts completely different around his grandfather, they have a connection and it will be fun to watch them.”

Sam adored his grandfather and it was a mutual reciprocated feeling. Sam took years off of Earl as he tagged along; it forced him to slow down a bit as he shares some of the easier chores with him. He was a good counter balance to Marge and Trind. Those two proved to be inseparable and were always doing something together. After six boys, Marge finally had a daughter and Trind finally had a mother who delighted in everything she tried for the first time as she learned something new. We rarely saw Axel, if he wasn’t at the bank working crazy hours, he was off squiring the pretty assistant postmistress. He had promised to bring her along to the picnic on Sunday so we could all meet her. All I knew was that my car was getting a good workout especially on Friday and Saturday nights. I had seen a new side of my brother as he loosened up a bit and became surprisingly for him, somewhat playful and tried to crack jokes, we’d laugh no matter how bad they were because we could see the iceman’s shell cracking.

It wasn’t just me that the farm had healed; it was working its magic on my siblings as well. We had found sanctuary, a refuge from the violent storms surging through our lives, storms that had threatened to rip us asunder and scatter the wreckage of what we once were, dispersing the remnants of us far and wide. It was here we landed, not crashed, or tossed about but caught with loving hands and hearts. We were accepted for what we were and faith in what we would become. We were but tiny seeds planted as the storms abated in the rich fertile dirt of the farm. As we sprouted, we would be cared for, tended to lovingly, guarded so we could grow strong, drawing our strength as others before us from miracle of the farm’s dirt.

I felt Ethan’s hand on my thigh as he held on to me. “Someday you’re gonna take me with you, aren’t you, promise me you’ll take me. Heck I should call you Traveler rather than Squirt. I sit and watch your face, that beautiful face of yours as your mind takes off and I can see and almost feel everything you’re thinking of. I often wonder what you see and think about, what cares and concerns drag you away. Where do the deep thoughts spring forth that so captivate you?”

Looking at the hand on my thigh I placed mine over his and brought my eyes up to meet Ethan’s. As our eyes met, I could only tell Ethan that I was thinking about how much I loved him, that I was lost without him and I was imagining our future together, the many years of happiness we would share together. I’m not sure he’d buy everything I was selling but I was confident he knew the depth of my love for him. We sat quietly for a few more minutes each of us contemplating, lost in our own deep thoughts when we heard the boys coming back with the last load of lumber. Tomorrow would be a busy day for sure; we were going to knock off quite a bit of what was left to do with the additions to the cabin. We stacked everything once it was lifted out of the rowboats. Having finished our chores for the day we gathered around the outdoor fireplace. As the late spring early summers day started fading into dusk, I looked over our crew and told them somewhat mischievously that they smelled. I suggested a quick swim with a bar of soap as I stood up and pulled my shirt off as I kicked my sneakers off. As I was wiggling out of my shorts and underpants, I headed down the path to the dock. I yelled out last one in was a rotten egg which got the others going like gangbusters to shed their clothes.

At first Pietro wasn’t sure and looked over towards his brother for reassurance. Bobby nodded it was ok as he was pulling his shorts off, Pietro getting into the spirit of things, gave his brother a nudge on the shoulder. Bobby tipped over giving Pietro enough time to beat his brother down to the dock. Sam was close on his heels and as he leapt towards the water followed by Sam, Ethan did cannonball right in the middle of us. Bobby, having regained his footing as he lost the rest of his clothes dived in and made for his brother. As he caught up to him, they started laughing as they tried to dunk one another as they wrestled. Eddy had grabbed hold of Sam and was flipping him into the water. I had snuck in behind Ethan and had goosed him and he set off chasing me as I darted in and around the guys. We frolicked and cavorted as we played made up games amongst ourselves. We tossed a Frisbee off the dock and dived for it and played games of chicken and worked up an appetite. After an hour or so of frivolity we had tuckered out and our horseplay came slowly to an end. As we sat regaining our strength as we rested on the dock, Sam had fetched our towels. We made our way back up to the outdoor fireplace and started the fire; Ethan went up to the cabin and brought back the hot dogs and marshmallows along with our converted nightshirts.

I was watching the interaction between Bobby and Pietro. If you didn’t know the family there was wasn’t any way you could tell that they were brothers. Where Bobby was classically Italian in appearance reflecting his mother’s heritage Pietro was the classical Anglo-Saxon youth. Bobby’s completion was swarthy with an olive hued skin. Pietro was milky white with fair hair and freckles. Bobby’s nipples were a dusky chocolate color and Pietro’s were a rose pink. Both boys were uncircumcised and Bobby by dint of age was slightly larger in that department. Pietro had freckles and grey/green eyes while Bobby’s were a deep brown. That they were close as brothers was clearly evident. They said much between each other with subtle glances or touches and it was obvious that Pietro adored his older brother.

We finished toweling off and hung the towels on the clothes line and put our nightshirts on. We cooked hotdogs and toasted the buns and ate our full. Sam had wormed his way in between Ethan and I as Pietro sat next to me. Bobby and Eddy drew close and seemed lost in a quiet conversation amongst themselves. Sam was asking if we would have time to go and look for more buried treasure and I realized that I completely forgot to tell him about Mr. Hopkins coming out tomorrow. I told Sam and the guys about my trip to the library earlier in the week and that Mr. Hopkins was pretty excited about Sam’s stone and wanted to come out and have a look around. I told Sam that he was very impressed and his stone was quite a find. Sam was pretty pumped and told Pietro about our adventure that day and promised him that he would bring him along tomorrow when they went out to see the spot where he had found the stone. Pietro was beaming and you could tell he felt delighted to be included. You could see that he was slightly opening up and wasn’t acting so shy.

Giving Sam a shake I told him to go get some sticks to roast marshmallows and Pietro to help him. I raked the fire and tossed a couple smaller pieces of firewood on and soon it was ready. We each took a couple of marshmallows and toasted them with varying degrees of success. Leaning against Ethan we watched with some amusement as Sam and Pietro struggled. Tapping Pietro on the shoulder I gave him a few pointers and soon he had the hang of it. Once the bag had half disappeared into their bellies and the other half into the fire we sat contentedly around the fire and watched the blazing embers start to burn themselves out. The mosquitoes and other biting insects were getting braver as the fire slowly gave way to smoldering coals. Night had fallen and I suggested we gather out things and retreat to the cabin before the biting insects had their way with us. We quickly retreated after cleaning up and set our customary blankets and pillows on the floor in the main room. We brought out the board and card games and played for a while when Sam walked over to the pile of Classics Illustrated comics and tossed me Ivanhoe. I pulled Pietro to my side as Sam once again draped himself across mine and Ethan’s laps.

As we finished Ivanhoe, we took a quick break as Robinson Caruso was next up on the list to be read. Bobby and Eddy seemed to be off in their own little world as they cuddled closely. I knew we were heading into some mutual fun, but I was worried about Pietro’s reaction to the closeness that Bobby and Eddy were displaying. I mean Bobby told me that he had fooled around with his brother and how close they were I just didn’t want any hurt feelings and knew I had to address the eight-hundred-pound gorilla that was in the room with us if this weekend was going to remain calm and carefree. Pietro had sat once again next to me as Sam scooted between us. I was surprised the little munchkin was not showing any signs of being tired.

“You know Pietro, that Ethan and I are boyfriends, don’t you?”

“Yes, Bobby has told me that you are and I think it’s cool.”

“I am glad to hear that it doesn’t bother you.

“No really, it’s ok, I know Bobby and Eddy are close and I think it’s neat too. I just wish I had a boyfriend; I think about girls and they just don’t do it for me.”

I pulled Pietro into a hug and held him close. Kissing the top of his head I told him to “Relax a bit; you might change your mind in a year or two.”

“I don’t think so” Pietro said softly “I like boys, I just wish I had a close friend I could call a boyfriend. I mean I love my brother but he’s my brother and I know it’s ok to fool around but we both want the same things, I want to do more than jerk off with him.” He said barely audibly, hanging his head, clearly Pietro was struggling with his feelings. “I mean it’s tough in school, I like being in the band and while I like to play and roughhouse like everyone else but I don’t care for sports except for baseball.”

Looking up to me I could see he was conflicted and realized that in this case, that still waters ran very deep indeed. I could tell he kept much of his feelings bottled up unlike his brother. “I don’t mind school so much as I keep to myself and at gym while it is a struggle, I like looking at all the boys especially when we shower but I am so scared of getting caught. Outside of Bobby it’s not like I have anyone to talk to and I know he’s busy with Eddy and I appreciate that and love the both of them.” By now Pietro is breathing deeply as he struggles with his emotions and I can tell he’s been holding onto a lot of hurt and the pain of acknowledging his innermost feelings, it is as if his dam is about to burst. Tiny tear droplets have formed as his eyes glisten. There is so much he needs to say tonight and not all of it will be with words but with subtle body gestures and facial expressions. This was a conversation Pietro would have to lead, I would along with the others follow and support him as he laid bare his soul.

“You know what it is like in school” he continued “any sign of weakness and they all will pounce all over you. I can’t understand why I feel these things so strongly. I am just so afraid of letting them show. I see other boys look at me in the locker room and something tells me there may be a connection and as soon as I see it, it goes away just as quickly. I study hard, get good grades, earn money helping around the garage and yet why do I feel as if something is wrong with me because of who I want to love? Why do I have to be so afraid, why should anyone? I….I…just, I just want to stop hurting…I…just…want…the pain…to go away.” As he finished Pietro hung his head down and his body convulsed as he sobbed quietly.

I was stunned at how much Pietro opened himself up, Sam was slack jawed and like everyone else silent. “Well, I think your just fine and we like you very much just the way you are and we will always be here for you. Whenever you feel the need to come up and talk or get away just let us know.” I drew him tighter into a hug as I looked at Ethan with my own tear-filled eyes. Looking over towards Bobby and Eddy I could also tell that they were moved deeply as well. I don’t think anyone had noticed or had taken the time to look but despite any outward appearances to the contrary, Pietro was hurting. Ethan placed a hand on Pietro’s shoulder and patted him reassuringly. It took a few minutes for the tears to work their way out as Pietro regained his composure. I rocked back and forth with him and as Pietro worked out his conflicting feelings.

I was sending to him; Ethan was sending to him our care and concern by holding on to him and gently caressing his tortured body. He was or so it seemed stuck in some deep pit, stuck with no hope of finding a way out and we needed to reassure him there was a way out, a path forward…it wasn’t hopeless. We would be there for him as he worked things out and found what he was seeking and needed.

I never saw it coming; I don’t think Ethan did either. I know Bobby and Eddy didn’t see it either. Our little Sam looked at Ethan and me with a steely face of determination and moved in front of Pietro. What stunned me and the others was that our happy go lucky munchkin, who had never seen this side of anyone, possessed the wellspring, the depth of emotions to do what he did next.

“I’d like to be your friend” as he picked Pietro’s chin up with his hand looking directly into his eyes. “I’d like that very much if you will let me.”

I relaxed my hug on Pietro as Sam pulled him closer and drew him in tightly. “Besides it would be nice to have someone my own age to hang around besides these dorks.” That brought a nervous round of chuckles from all of us.

Sam reached in and planted a gentle kiss on Pietro’s lips and stroked the side of his face. I wanted to know where Sam had been hiding the tender mothering side of him, was I to busy not to have noticed or did he pick it up by watching Ethan and me tend to each other as we nursed each other from our various injuries?

Pietro placed his chin on Sam’s shoulder as Sam gently rubbed his back. “Are you sure you want to be friends with me?” Pietro asked.

“I’d like to and I think we could try being boyfriends if you want.” Sam replied. Pietro wrapped his arms around Sam and returned the hug. Not much else was said for a few more minutes. We needed to let them sort this out, get comfortable with the idea of each other. Bobby got up and moved over to the boys and held on to both tightly. He had been crying silent tears as his brother laid bare his soul, exposed his pain and inner turmoil. There was a sense of relief as they silently loved each other again.

“I only wished you had told me Pete” Bobby said using his brother’s nickname. “Don’t ever do this again please…just come to me and tell me you need to talk, let me know what’s bothering you. I’m your brother and I love you; I want to help and be there for you. Promise me…. Please.”

By this time both brothers are crying in each other’s arms, holding each other tightly. Eddy has pulled Sam towards him and tells him how proud he is of him and hugs him tightly. I am leaning back into Ethan as he wraps his arms around me and my tears are flowing.

I am new at this love business; this kind of love is different and it’s confusing at times. I have been given the keys to a race car and told how to start it and put it into gear but that’s all I have been told or know. What do I do when the thing is set in motion? How do I steer it around the corners and the bumps in the road, how do I know what I am doing is right? One false move and I end up in the ditch badly hurt with a wrecked car because I don’t have a road map, I simply don’t know where I am going.

Where does love come from, that kind of love, the love I see Bobby and Pietro show one another? The unexplainable love I have for Ethan, the kind of love that takes your breath away and ruins your brain? I had no experience in love, I had simply existed content knowing I was taken care of. My bed was made, clothes were washed, meals were cooked and a house to live in provided. What door in my heart had been closed and not opened until much later? How do I know love, what love is? Where does the hurt come from when those you love suffer or are lost forever?

Why does love torture our bodies so and why do we so desperately need love? What forces raged within all of us to seek out others to feel complete, connected, and whole? Where does the need to subjugate self, to find perfect union, to tame impulses and desires, to mold and meld into something beautiful and new come from? This need drives me and directs all my actions and it leads me forward and I do not understand it. How is it that the pain and anguish of separation is only assuaged when I am with the one, I love? What caused my fingers to tremble and my breathing to become uncertain when I reach out to connect to the one I love?

Is love the contentment I feel when I gaze upon my lover’s face in the early morning hours as he lays there sleeping. Is it love when I admire his form as I watch him work and his sinewy muscles ripple with the effort expended as he works? Is it love when I watch him tend to the animals and gardens that sustains us, was it love when I watched him gather the little ones up and play carelessly almost effortlessly as he shares their joys and laughter? Was it love I felt in the afterglow of our couplings as our ardor cooled our passions? Was it love at work when I watched ruefully the interactions between parent and child? Where was love as the bills were paid, was it in the pen or the checkbook or in the satisfaction in knowing loved ones were provided for, the house mended, food and clothing provided for. Was it a complete love knowing the basics were provided for or was there more? I am new at this love business and I simply am lost in love.

“I love you more than life itself” I hear Ethan tell me snapping me out of my reverie. “I only wish I knew how you do it, cast your spell over me…over all of us.” I turn to face him and he plants a kiss on me, a deep kiss as he brings me about to face him. He leans back and I follow, our lips never disconnecting. I am on top of him now, hard as a rock and I can feel his hardness pressing against me. My nightshirt has ridden up with his hands as he caresses the cheeks of my bum. I grasp the side of his head in my hands as I grind into him and plant little kisses over his face. Our eyes connect and we peer deeply into each other. We’re past words as we communicate by touch and expression.

I roll over and off Ethan and land next to Sam and Pietro. They are both looking at us wide eyed and opened mouth. While we may have fooled around with Sam, we never let him watch us have sex. There’s a lot of new things in the air tonight and we’re gonna include Sam and Pietro in some gentle loving. My nightshirt doesn’t leave much to the imagination, it’s riding high and tight, my erection is outlined clearly against the fabric as Ethan’s is as well. As I look at Pietro and Sam it’s clearly evident, they are both hard as well. They don’t know what to do or what to expect and I make the decision to lead them. Tonight, will be with us and later they can seek their own common grounds in pleasure and friendship between the two of them. I want them to know there’s no shame, just simple pleasures. We won’t rut like we did the last time that will have to wait. I notice Bobby and Eddy are into making out and lost in their own pleasures and that’s fine. I beckon Pietro over and Sam follows.

I ask Pietro to kneel beside me and direct Sam to my other side and Ethan. I sit up and pull my nightshirt out from underneath my butt and ask Pietro to help remove it as I lift it over my shoulders and head. I can see his firmness pressing outwards against his night shirt and I slide my hand up his thigh as he gazes down at my nakedness and erection. He’s transfixed by the scars that remain as the sole evidence of the accident I was in. While he can’t see what happened inside, his hand slides softly towards them. I know he’s seen the line left by the stitches left on my penis from the laceration while I have been flaccid but never fully erect and he is curious. I lean back a bit to allow him better access for exploring the visible traces of old wounds. As his hands explore my body my free hand softly holds him by the gentle curve of his ass as it meets his upper leg.

I ask him to kneel between my legs and I lift his night shirt off. As he sits back on his haunches I drink in the beauty of his youth. The head of his penis was poking out of his foreskin which wasn’t fully retracted. His testicles were partially drawn up close and I noticed the faint traces of hair in his underarms. His eyes were intensely staring at my hardon and his lips were slightly parted and he occasionally in an unconscious manner ran his tongue over them. That he was nervous wasn’t in doubt. He looked over towards the other guys in their own throes of passion and leaned over my mid-section. Taking my penis in his hands he carefully examined it and spent a great deal of time checking out my scar, tracing his finger over its length. Pulling my skin back and forth he closely examined my circumcision scar and hefted my testicles. I opened my legs to give him unfettered access and let him roam freely. It was a voyage of gentle exploration as he examined me, one of discovery of someone like him and yet so different. Lifting my shaft up and leaning over, he placed me against his lips. They were soft as he nibbled me. He traced the tip of his tongue around the head of my penis exploring its dimensions and taste.

I felt fantastic as he took me into his warm, moist mouth, my head fell back and I concentrated on the sensation of him suckling on me. Up and down on me he went as he fondled my tightening sac. I placed my hands gently upon his head and lightly ran my fingers through his hair. I was getting close and I warned Pietro of my impending explosion, he renewed his efforts with a greater sense of urgency as I tried to warn him again that it was time, I had reached my peak. He showed no signs of slowing down as I let my seed fly deep into his mouth. When I opened my eyes Pietro still had me in his mouth, simply holding me, letting me become limp in his warm orifice. My body lightly convulsed as I came down from my peak and my balls grew loose. I thanked him profusely as we broke apart. His hands rubbing my midsection as I slowly recovered. Rolling onto my side I gently pushed him on to his back and proceeded to return the favor. Pietro was rock hard and his testicles held tight to his body. I lightly ran my index finger from the slit at the end to the beginning of his balls. As I touched him, I could feel it throb, it would jump to my slightest touch. I brought two fingers up to the top and fully drew back his foreskin fully exposing the head of his uncut cock in all of its glory. I leaned over and drank in of its raw musky smell. Nuzzling my nose against him I breathed in his unique smells.

I maneuvered in between his legs and parted them as wide as I could. I let my fingers trace delicate patterns on the inside of his thighs as I moved them back and forth between his knees and groin. Slowly I worked my way up towards his chest and I planted tender kisses on his nipples. From there I followed my nose as I rooted around in his armpits the smell an aphrodisiac to me. I kissed his chin, the sides of his neck and nibbled his earlobes before returning the end of his nose and chin as I began working my way back down. I flicked my tongue and darted it about his belly button. Like an old steam radiator, I could feel the heat of his soul rising from his penis. Holding the palm of my hand a half inch over his body I could feel the change in temperature as I passed my hand over it.

Grabbing a pillow, I had Pietro lift his butt and placed it under him. I had him bring his legs up as I proceeded to root around his taint. I let my tongue follow my nose as I drank in his darker, earthier musk. I was lost in a forest of earthen smells, I let my tongue ever so lightly sample of his doorway, that tangy metallic taste, his body shivering at this new and unexpected sensations. Using my hands, I spread his cheeks apart giving me better access to his entrance. I licked, slurped, and tasted and delighted in the sensations both given and received. After I had had my fill I slowly moved back up to the underside of his balls and gave them a tongue bath before I took his shaft and played it like a skin flute till, I got to the business end and I took him into my mouth.

His groans were palatable his need for release clear. The texture of the skin of his penis was not unlike soft velvet. I bobbed my head up and down as I worked my tongue back and forth over his sensitive head and it wasn’t long before I heard him mewing that he was gonna “….gonna…I’m…..I’m….gonna cum…I’m so frigging close Squirt…if you don’t stop…soon Squirt…oh fuck Squirt…oh fuck…oh fuck…don’t stop now….just like that…oh Jesus fucking Christ…so close…so frigging close…oh fuuuuccckk I’m cuuummming…unh…unh….oooohhh…” as my mouth filled with his copious offering. As he unloaded in my mouth, I could feel his body deflate and hear the rush of air expelled from his lungs. When he came down off the mountain top, he would twitch and lightly gasp for breath. The tenseness of his impending orgasm had tightened every muscle fiber in his body and as he released his seed, the invisible force that drew him taught like a bowstring, faded and he became as soft and as helpless as a kitten in my arm, hands and mouth.

We lay together for a few minutes as the afterglow fully seeped over us. Picking my head up I watched as Sam was brought to a shuddering climax. Just past Ethan and Sam, Bobby and Eddy were sixty-nining and the sounds of the tadpoles reaching the end quickly brought them to their peak as Bobby came and Eddy followed shortly after. The room smelled deeply of male sex and expensed body fluids and I was getting drunk on the olfactory delights and nectar that wafted under my nasal passages. Looking over at Ethan I silently mouthed the words ‘I love you” as he did the same to me. Looking down at the boys it looked as if they had simply been shot and landed haphazardly. Arms and legs were askew and akimbo, none of them had the strength to move from where they had collapsed. I noticed that Ethan was still erect; apparently, he was the only one who hadn’t cummed yet.

Carefully, untangling myself from Pietro I scooted over to Ethan as Sam lay next to Pietro. Looking deeply into Ethan’s eyes we spoke without communicating. He rolled me on my back and straddled my chest. I took his manhood and slobbered all over it, I licked and tasted, I suckled and nibbled, I darted my tongue lightly over it as I clasped his hips and drew him deeper into my eager mouth. He’d thrust and I sucked harder as I followed his lead. Low guttural moans emanated from within my lover, his moment was close at hand. I could feel his sense of urgency and I matched it with my desire so see him to completion. Like a steam engine he began a rhythmic series of long slow thrusts as he gained maximum traction as he slid in and out of my slippery mouth and hands. His wheels were spinning as the pressure built; his clock was about to strike twelve and the steam whistle about to blow. I was shoveling buckets full of coal on his fire and the signal lights indicated clear tracks ahead, time to open the throttle and damn the torpedoes it was full speed ahead. I matched him stroke for thrust, gripped, and relaxed on the in and down strokes. I could feel his penis fully expand in those precious few seconds before he reached his destination, his train was coming into the station with a load of precious cargo…his seed, the essence that made him uniquely him and on schedule he came, announcing with a mighty blast of the steam whistle, the delivery of his precious freight.

I woke sometime deep in the night; I could hear the rumble of thunder off in the distance and the wind picking up. There was a storm coming in I thought to myself. Hopefully it would be over by morning. The forecast was for a stretch of hot and muggy weather for the next couple of days. It had been quite a night I thought as I lay there not really awake and not really asleep, it was easy getting the guys to bed after the fun we had. I hoped that Pietro knew he was no longer alone, that there was shelter from his storms with us. What puzzled me was Sam. To the best of my ability, I couldn’t understand the depth of his reactions. I supposed it was just another piece of the unique puzzle that Sam was, but to the best of my knowledge, he had never been exposed to the type of hurt Pietro was going through. There had to be a connection at some level was the best I could figure, as I fell back asleep, I wondered if it was love.

Much later I heard the thunder growing closer as I tried to turn over to pull the blankets up. I noticed that there wasn’t one but two lumps in bed with us. Sam was between Ethan and I and Pietro was on my other side. Both had nuzzled their heads over my armpits and my arms had draped protectively around them as they held hands across my chest. They were lying on their sides and Ethan had mirrored Sam and held him close with his hand resting on me. Every few minutes the cabin would fill with light as a lightning bolt would illuminate the night sky only to be followed by a loud clasp of thunder. When I was smaller my brother told me to count after the lightning bolt struck, if you could get to seven, then it was a mile or so away and you were safe. The less time it took between the flash of lightning and the deep rumble of thunder, the closer the storm was. This storm was close but it sounded like it would pass down lower in the valley, it was early summer and the heat wasn’t there yet for it to make its move completely up the valley to the farm and then over to the center of town. As the storm abated, I drifted off once more to sleep thinking this was love as we all held on to each other.

Somewhat later after the rain had stopped, I awoke to the early morning sunlight streaming in through the screened window. The morning was crystal clear and natures tenants were singing out their presence to their neighbors. I hadn’t moved much during the night as a result of having two tadpoles draped over me; they were still on their sides and pressed in close. Their upper legs were across mine and I could feel their maleness pressing in against me, they slept there without a care in the world, secure in the safety of my arms. I felt Ethan’s hand rub my chest as he was awake now as well. I turned my head so we could see each other and I simply grinned and shrugged, I was in love.

We lay there contentedly for a minute or two longer but with all good things, moments come to pass and I know we both needed to piss. Judging by the morning wood pressed against me the other two had to as well. I placed a kiss on Sam’s forehead and it started his motor. I gave Pietro a gentle kiss on the top of his head and a little shake and he woke up, he opened his eyes and smiled at all of us. Ethan had grabbed the covers and, in a flash, spun them off us and with an evil cackle announced that it looked like we all had pee boners. This got Sam going as he announced it was time to write our names and he was off running bare assed to get Bobby and Eddy. Reluctantly we got up and found our sneakers and nightshirts. Sam came running back into the room with his and Pietro’s nightshirts and sneakers and led, or rather pushed us out into the main room. We met up with the other two and went outside to mark our territory.

Afterwards as I was washing my hands at the sink before making our breakfast Pietro came up to me and gave me a bone crunching hug. He looked at me with tears forming in his eyes and told me thank you for last night, for listening and being there for him and for our ‘shared’ experience. He leaned in and gave me a slight peck on the cheek and thanked me again. As I was peeling the potatoes for the pan fries Ethan came up to me and grasped me into a hug. Nuzzling my ear, he told me how special I was to him and to never change and how much he loved me. Breakfast went by in short order and it was time to get to work, we had an addition to finish and Mr. Hopkins was coming out to check out the site of Sam’s find, it was going to be a busy morning. As I was gathering the dirty dishes Sam came to my side and told me that was his job, he’d take care of it. He clasped my hands and pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tightly as he buried his face in my midsection. I tussled his hair and kissed the top of his head and told Ethan to get his crew assembled as I went to get dressed. As I was finishing putting on my clothes Bobby and Eddy stopped in for a moment and thanked me for breakfast and last night and I hugged them both back. It was going to be a busy day and I was content knowing I was loved.

As always, thanks for reading, it is appreciated along with your reactions and comments!!! I look forward to these...good or bad!!!
Copyright © 2020 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 13
Thanks for reading, I look forward to your reactions and comments.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This chapter brought tears to my eyes.

The loving, caring acceptance shown by all the guys to Pietro allowed him to deal with all the pain and guilt he was carrying from being a young teen terrified of the feelings he had for other boys. A fear so intense, that had he not been able to finally share his feelings his story might have ended in tragedy. 

Sam's reaction to Pietro, his empathy in offering to be both a friend and maybe a boyfriend :hug:, a first for both boys, showed just how much Sam has learned from his relationship with Ethan and Arik, much to their surprise. 

A touching coming of age chapter. :heart:

:thankyou:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

This chapter brought tears to my eyes.

The loving, caring acceptance shown by all the guys to Pietro allowed him to deal with all the pain and guilt he was carrying from being a young teen terrified of the feelings he had for other boys. A fear so intense, that had he not been able to finally share his feelings his story might have ended in tragedy. 

Sam's reaction to Pietro, his empathy in offering to be both a friend and maybe a boyfriend :hug:, a first for both boys, showed just how much Sam has learned from his relationship with Ethan and Arik, much to their surprise. 

A touching coming of age chapter. :heart:

:thankyou:

Thank you for your kind comments, they are appreciated. Little Sam is full of surprises!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A right of passage for some but they need to be aware of all the issues that could arise.  Flowed beautifully, and the scene where Pietro let the pain and fear flow out of him was almost as if it was a soliloquy of the pressure of being gay and realizing it at such a young age.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

A right of passage for some but they need to be aware of all the issues that could arise.  Flowed beautifully, and the scene where Pietro let the pain and fear flow out of him was almost as if it was a soliloquy of the pressure of being gay and realizing it at such a young age.  

Thanks, your comment is graciously appreciated, Pietro is an amazing young man and he'll be an important part of the story going forward!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

A beautiful chapter indeed!  Yes -  there could be repercussions but it was still a heartfelt sharing of feelings and an awareness of both Pietro and Sam as well as Ethan's appreciation of how well the entire delicate situation was handled!  WE all need more openness to appreciate each other!! Great job drsawzall!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I do hope Pietro has as much energy as Sam and the patience of Ethan.  I expect Pietro will need it in the future.  Sam's amazing offer of friendship will definitely lead to that and maybe more. Aric's interior monologue on love was powerful.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I think you will find Pietro will be the perfect counterbalance to Sam!

Arik is best not underestimated, still waters run deep!

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well Sam is on a rampage once that boy gets wound up it is best if you just get out of the way:rofl: And Sam is going to get the blue bomber, I am sure Sam will earn it and Aric will see to it:yes: I just love this bit:

I felt Ethan’s hand on my thigh as he held on to me. “Someday you’re gonna take me with you, aren’t you, promise me you’ll take me. Heck I should call you Traveler rather than Squirt. I sit and watch your face, that beautiful face of yours as your mind takes off and I can see and almost feel everything you’re thinking of. I often wonder what you see and think about, what cares and concerns drag you away. Where do the deep thoughts spring forth that so captivate you?”

This is just a great line "Still waters run deep!" we shall see just how deep that is! And Pietro shows it as if tears flow and feelings are raw. He tells it all and thankfully Sam comes thru and there is hope for Pietro! And Sam kisses Pietro such a sweet moment I just loved it! And soon the two brothers are in each others arms and in tears. And we see the healing that can happen! Here is another line that I just loved:

The unexplainable love I have for Ethan, the kind of love that takes your breath away and ruins your brain?

Once again I love your usage of english!

I just love this chapter! thanks so much my friend!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Well Sam is on a rampage once that boy gets wound up it is best if you just get out of the way:rofl: And Sam is going to get the blue bomber, I am sure Sam will earn it and Aric will see to it:yes: I just love this bit:

I felt Ethan’s hand on my thigh as he held on to me. “Someday you’re gonna take me with you, aren’t you, promise me you’ll take me. Heck I should call you Traveler rather than Squirt. I sit and watch your face, that beautiful face of yours as your mind takes off and I can see and almost feel everything you’re thinking of. I often wonder what you see and think about, what cares and concerns drag you away. Where do the deep thoughts spring forth that so captivate you?”

This is just a great line "Still waters run deep!" we shall see just how deep that is! And Pietro shows it as if tears flow and feelings are raw. He tells it all and thankfully Sam comes thru and there is hope for Pietro! And Sam kisses Pietro such a sweet moment I just loved it! And soon the two brothers are in each others arms and in tears. And we see the healing that can happen! Here is another line that I just loved:

The unexplainable love I have for Ethan, the kind of love that takes your breath away and ruins your brain?

Once again I love your usage of english!

I just love this chapter! thanks so much my friend!

Thank you my friend, Pay attention to Pietro, in his case still waters run deep!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..