Jump to content
    drsawzall
  • Author
  • 3,835 Words
  • 1,046 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There is sexual activity between like minded teen age boys in this chapter

The Farm At Maple Hollow - 18. Chapter 18

Hidden Treasures

While we were discussing our plans for the farm Eddy brought out a jug of Earl’s hard cider. It wasn’t unusual for us to have a glass now and then at the dinner table so long as everything was done in moderation. Bobby passed around the cups and we partook of the jug. It wasn’t that late and we decided to stay up for a while and talk. We covered a lot of subjects that night. Ethan told the PG rated version of his time in the jungle and some of the funny stuff he had seen; we’d discuss school and teachers. Ethan had several of the same teachers and we listened intently to what he knew so we could use it to our advantage next year. We couldn’t believe that we would be graduating a year from now. We discussed the rest of the work we needed to do on the cabin and farm chores and tried to work out a plan.

I got up to throw another log or two in the wood stove and poured us a second cup of cider and then sat back down next to Ethan with our backs against the couch. Getting comfortable I slid a little sideways and rested my head against Ethan’s side and he placed his arm around me. We continued our discussion about anything and everything from politics to the space program which led to a rather lengthy discussion about whether there was life in outer space. Our discussion turned back to ourselves and recent events. The subject of my accident and subsequent injuries came up, by this time I was feeling pretty good after two cups of cider and got up again to feed the wood stove and pour another round. Bobby asked about my scar, the one on my penis. Old Spot was in a shy retiring mode that evening and he asked to see it, I demurred giggling I wouldn’t want to chance poking his eye out, I had very little control lately. That got everyone to laughing and another round of teasing. Feeling no pain, I let it slip that I would probably have to pat him to get the scar to show but every time I patted him, he’d get sick and throw up. We started laughing about that when both Eddy and Bobby chimed in that is more likely it would be a short story. Bobby then allowed that Old Spot must be a small lap dog and I retorted that it wasn’t the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. That brought another round of giggling and generally amusing insults when Ethan lifted my tee shirt up and told Bobby to check out my scar if he wanted to. I was mildly surprised that he did it and told Bobby he’d have to show me his if he wanted to look at mine.

By this time, I was on my way to being very comfortable as the result of the three cups of hard cider. I had a very pleasant buzzing in my head and was feeling good. Ethan kept his hand on my belly holding my tee shirt up and started nuzzling my neck and smelling my hair. He’d let his fingers other hand drift towards my pubes and then bring them back up. I could tell Bobby wanted to examine Old Spot and seemed a little hesitant so I spread my legs a bit and shifted my hips and patted the blanket beside me. He moved over and I opened a bit more and smiled. I could feel Ethan shifting behind me, it was obvious he was enjoying this; I tilted my head back and told him I’d be taking his dog out for a long walk after this and knowing what the weather was like today, he just might get wet. Bobby leaned over and gently took hold of Old Spot and there was a reaction almost immediately, I threw caution to the wind and let myself get fully hard in his hands. The scar was very noticeable when I was erect and the marks left by the sutures were still clearly visible. I told him to go ahead and feel it, run his fingers up and down the length and to move the skin back and forth and he complied. He kept his fingers lightly over the scar as he moved the skin back and forth to see if he could feel any damage below the surface of the skin.

I have to admit it felt good. Everyone was watching Bobby stroke my penis and I was getting that feeling that told me if he kept it up it would be over shortly. Ethan was still nuzzling my neck and Eddy was rubbing Bobby’s body and I decided I needed to investigate him a bit. I asked him to hold up for a moment as I wanted to check him out. We shifted positions a bit and I leaned over to check him out. He wasn’t fully hard but was getting there. I found that the skin was very soft and would still go up over the head of his penis as I stroked him. After the first few strokes he was rock hard.

I was fascinated at how it worked and how he smelled. Leaning over a bit more and still feeling very buzzed I decided to see how he tasted. There was an audible gasp from him as I put my lips on him and slid down on him. He gurgled a bit and I felt Ethan’s hand wrap around my penis. I sucked on him for a couple of minutes noticing that he had a very distinct taste from Ethan. It was a musky taste and smell. Bobby tried to warn me of his impending climax and I buried down on him. He lifted from his hips as he came in my mouth. It was a gusher, he expended twice as much as me and I was able to keep it all in. He writhed on the blankets as I suckled him till he went soft. When a minute or so had passed he started back on me, slowly stroking me, getting me close. He could tell as I was moaning and he then leaned over and returned the favor. It was obvious he had been practicing on Eddy and in no time flat he had me shooting a load of hot sticky cum in his mouth.

You could cut the anticipation with a knife. Both Ethan and Eddy were ready, I rolled out as Bobby lifted from me and I moved over to Ethan. I got between his legs and began to suck on his penis for all I was worth. I massaged his balls and could feel them tighten. Bobby was doing the same for Eddy who was lost in the sensations overtaking him. Ethan moaned softly and let me know he was close and I matched his movements as he ran his fingers through my hair. It didn’t take long for either of them, as Ethan started to cum, he was followed by his brother.

We lay there for a bit in silence, I supposed we felt a bit awkward but I know we all enjoyed what we did. Ethan broke the silence and said that it was incredible and Bobby followed and thanked me for letting him check me out and it felt great. I nodded my head in agreement and Eddy who was still recovering babbled contentedly.

It was time to call it a night and we all sheepishly picked up what we needed to and went to bed. I was happy and confused. I liked what we had done and willingly participated in it and felt Ethan’s encouragement. I knew nothing had changed between us; we simply had some fun. I was in love with Ethan and happy I was able to satisfy my curiosity about Bobby’s foreskin. I wasn’t looking to do what we did with anyone else, and at the same time felt comfortable it was with Eddy and Bobby. I guess I was mixed up a bit, I had no desire to initiate or act out on my curiosity but fueled by the hard cider and Ethan’s encouragement I let my ‘inhibitions’ and guard down. I wasn’t mad at myself or disappointed either. I enjoyed Ethan and Eddy watching me cum at the hands of another, that they were excited in seeing my pleasure, it helped that Ethan was touching me as it happened, encouraging me, letting me know it was alright. He allowed me to get lost within my body at the hands of another and it gave him pleasure. I know he enjoyed it by the way he so quickly cummed in my mouth. I loved what had happened I just didn’t love anyone the way I loved Ethan.

As we were getting into bed, I think Ethan noticed my confusion. He wrapped me in his arms and pulled me close to him. He went to great lengths to let me know that I was still his one and only. He wanted me to understand that he appreciated what we just did. He wanted to see me enjoy myself, it wasn’t necessary to complicate it but to think of it as sharing and enjoying something special with those we cared for. We didn’t have to do it again if I was uncomfortable and he wouldn’t push my limits. I looked at him and told him I did enjoy it, I loved that he was really enjoying watching me, holding me while it was going on and if we were to do this again, I wanted to watch him as well. He pulled me into a deep kiss and rubbed my body till I fell asleep.

Morning came early and my head was a bit foggy from the hard cider last night. I was more comfortable with what had happened last night. It was done in the spirit of giving and helping another enjoy something they wanted and liked. I understood we’d have limits and I could actually see myself doing this again and was looking forward to seeing Bobby bring Ethan the same pleasure I had experienced. I was becoming fully awake on a beautiful Memorial Day morning and pushed the idea of returning to school tomorrow morning out of my head. At least I figured we’d have a solid morning and a good part of the afternoon before we would have to head back. I went to stretch my legs and noticed we had our customary guest snuggled in between us. As I moved Sam rolled over on his back and started to wake up. I gave him a playful nudge and a tickle and his motor switched on. He sat upright and started talking about our treasure hunt this morning. He figured that we should start at the dock and work our way around the other side of the island towards the rope swing. Once we got to the rope swing, we would have lunch and go swimming after. He had it all planned out. I am not sure when Ethan woke while Sam was going on about our day to come, but when I looked over, he was grinning and reached out a hand to me. We clasped hands and using our linked arms pushed Sam back onto the bed. We proceeded to attack him until he was laughing in hysterics. We’d let up a bit and once he calmed down, we’d start all over again. He was able to break free and scoot from the bed dragging the blankets and sheet with him.

He held them close as he pointed out our ‘pee boners’ and allowed as how it was time to go outside and as our custom, write our names in the ground behind the cabin. He tossed us our tee shirts and fidgeted from foot to foot until we were getting out of the bed. He made a dash for the bunkroom and roused Eddy and Bobby in the very same fashion. After we were finished with our morning obligation we headed back in for breakfast. I started up the cook stove and set out to make breakfast. We had pancakes bacon and home fries. All throughout Sam was chomping at the bit which helped to relieve the tension in the room. We were all sitting in an uncomfortable silence nodding to Sam’s conversation. I knew I needed to break the ice, last night was fun and pleasurable and I had plans to see it happen again and Ethan was willing. I had been excited at the thought of watching it happen to Ethan and enjoyed all eyes upon me as I came. I had to force Old Spot into staying quiet, it seemed as if he wanted to play again and I knew it wouldn’t be till later tonight.

I sent Sam to return the blankets to their respective beds and to restore some order to the bunkroom. While he was busy, I cleared my throat and told everyone that I had fun last night and truly enjoyed it. In fact, if no one minded, we should do it again. Not that we’d make a regular habit of it but we should look at it for what it was, simply fun with friends. I walked over to where Bobby was sitting and placed my hands on his shoulders and lightly kissed the top of his head. I respectfully told him how much I appreciated what we did together and simply said thanks.

It broke the ice; Bobby stood up, turned round, and gave me a hug. I returned the hug and motioned Eddy over and hugged him. Ethan came over and joined us and we all exchanged hugs with Ethan. I noticed we needed to get our shorts on if we were going to go treasure hunting.

It was one of those crystal-clear blue summer mornings and everything was in sharp focus. It was pleasantly warm outside with just enough of a gentle breeze to keep everything comfortable. The forecast was for the temps to hit the low eighties. As I stepped out of the cabin, I walked over to the work areas and had my list of materials with me. There’d be a lot of work over the next couple of weeks as we tore down another old shed to salvage. A lot of what we couldn’t use and scrap would be cut up for firewood, what we were going to use would have to be stacked and sorted.

We also needed to start looking at the farm and the way it was laid out, it functioned well but changes in technology and equipment meant we could do some things a bit differently. As I was sitting out where we had dug the footings and thinking about the work to come, I could see it in my head, now I can’t draw a lick to save my soul but I can see how things fit together. I knew what lumber I was going to be able to salvage and as I was stacking, I would know where it would be used. Having gone over my list I then worked on what I needed to bring over and in what order. I also had to figure on what I would need to bring back and in what order.

I had just about finished when Sam came barreling out of the cabin as if his ass was on fire. He was ready to go find his buried treasure and was certain he was going to find something. He came over to me his face flushed with excitement and wanted to know what I was doing. I told him I was just about finished up and we would be going shortly. I hoped he wouldn’t be too disappointed as not much happened on the island over the years and the only buried treasure we would find was more likely to be out in the lower fields back at the farm after spring plowing. It was there if you knew what to look for, were the Indian arrowheads. Back before civilization and the white man’s arrival these fields were on their old hunting and fishing grounds.

The Old Hartford Turnpike that the farm is off from, is actually one of the old Indian trails in the area. The lower fields have been grassy land for centuries. Before the public works flood control programs, that followed the Great Depression, the river would flood the lower fields every spring. Once the flood control was established and dams built this flooding no longer happened and slowly over the past thirty years or so the woods started to encroach into the lower fields. Farmers now had to keep pushing the woods back.

For centuries Indian tribes such as the Narragansett and Nipmuc roamed over these fields and hills and had encampments all over the area. They left behind clues that they were here and as each year past and flooding in spring occurred, these traces of their time past would get covered over in river silt and gradually disappear. Now when the fields were cleared and plowed arrow heads and other stone tools and implements would occasionally turn up. New England soil was created and deposited by the glaciers retreating as the last Ice Age came to an end. One of the unique features of our New England soil is that it will, with regularity, spit out the stones you see forming stone walls through what is called capillary action. The freeze thaw cycle combined with the water content of the soil floats out the stones and other objects.

I loved the freedom I had here on the island and in many ways, I could imagine I was like the Indians of old when we were out here. It was a perfect morning for daydreaming and just enjoying the sun on my body. Sam and the guys came up to me; lunch had been made and was in a paper bag, towels were brought along with a couple of shovels and our gang of treasure hunters was ready. Sam had formulated a plan and how he decided the where’s and when was anyone’s guess and he led us off on our adventure.

Normally when heading out to the other end of the island we walk along the left side as you stand facing the cabin. Today we were walking along the right side. This path side is not as well used and has overgrown considerably over the years. As you get halfway down the field becomes heavily wooded with pine, oak with brambles and scrub brush. This side of the island rises up considerably from the surface of the pond and the soil is mostly gravel. Just before the field ends there is a bit of ledge that mounds the ground and we figured we’d stop here for our first dig for treasure. I figured if we had a couple of tough bits the enthusiasm might weaken and at least we could say that we had looked. A few holes were dug and we managed to uncover a little more of the ledge face and Eddy discovered some high bush blueberries when he went over to the edge of the field to pee.

We sat for a few and debated our next move; we weren’t far from the rope swing and I suggested we take the deer path down the side of drop off to the edge of the pond. Most folks don’t know this but deer can and do swim. Ethan led the way and Sam brought up the rear just behind me. I had just made my way down about five feet or so when Sam stumbled on an oddly shaped rock about the size of a basketball. Both he and the rock made their way towards me and I jumped out of the way of the rock while Sam was able to catch himself on a small sapling. The rock had bounded off the side of the deer path and I slowed to look at it as it had an apparent flat side to it that caught my eye. I picked it up and joined the others down on the shoreline. When we looked at the rock it showed an indentation on the flat side about an inch or so deep and some six inches across in the center, it looked like something had been ground there. I had seen and knew of what a mortar and pestle were and I mentioned to the guys what I thought we had here. We all scrambled back up to where Sam had loosened the rock from the gravel bank to see what else we could find. We inspected that area for the better part of an hour looking for anything that may, could or we wished had something to do with the rock Sam inadvertently discovered. We did come across some flat chips of stone but they weren’t of any size or shape to be definitive ‘finds’.

Sam was well pleased with himself; he may not have found buried treasure but we had something our imaginations could run and play with. Victorious in our search we decided it was time for some swimming and lunch, discovering treasure is hard work after all. We walked the shore line around to the rope swing and set our gear down. We all undressed and jostled for first dibs on the rope swing. Bobby got there first and before you knew it was in the water. Once the rope was tossed back it was just a matter of time before we were all in the water.

I swam over to Eddy and Bobby while Ethan was busy with Sam. I asked if they had a good weekend and they both enthusiastically said yes. I told them we’d be working on tearing the old shed down and would need their help bringing stuff we needed over. Bobby reminded me that he would see what needed to be done to the rowboat and motor he had, he’d have one of the mechanics look at it at his father’s garage and with any luck it could be available for next weekend. I reminded him he should think about bringing his brother Pietro out for a weekend. Bobby sort of shrugged his shoulders and I reminded him that Sam would keep him busy and out from underfoot and that we could still have fun after the two of them went to bed. I then told the both I was looking forward to having some more ‘fun’ the next time we were out. This caused a round of grins from all of us and almost a need to stay in the water for a bit longer.

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving and are staying healthy, as always...thanks for reading and comments are welcomed and are appreciated!!
Copyright © 2020 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 7
Thanks for reading, I look forward to your reactions and comments.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Even with two committed couples, you can add a third or another couple, but it does bring different challenges.  Even if it is an occasional occurrence, you have to keep the lines of communication open and be truly honest with each other.  Glad that Sam found his little piece of treasure, maybe more will be forthcoming.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Even with two committed couples, you can add a third or another couple, but it does bring different challenges.  Even if it is an occasional occurrence, you have to keep the lines of communication open and be truly honest with each other.  Glad that Sam found his little piece of treasure, maybe more will be forthcoming.  

The boys are in for a surprise in what they found, life will get interesting! Thanks for reading...it is appreciated!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another good and interesting chapter. :read: It seems the time the guys spend at the island cabin, the more insight we gain into the farm.

Glad to see that Covid-19 has sidetracked or side-lined your writing. More than a few writers (both on GA and other sites) have expressed how the pandemic, restrictions/changes  to everyday living has affected their focus, muse, desire, energy etc to write. (I was going to say 'put pen to paper, but so few use that method any more, and that's a shame. :(

Anyway, looking forward to more news from the farm (back in the day) as we wind down 2020 (thankfully) and envision a better 2021. Or that's the hope a plan. :wizard:

One more thing, in Ethan's time of this story anyone old enough to remember, back then in school having to get 'shots' for measles, etc. We also had to get 'booster' shots that were required to 'top up' immunity. And in some cases 'annual' shots after that. To those who were scared, wary of the new vaccines, as Ethan might say, 'suck it up, buttercup'. Get a poke, safe lives.

Stay safe, distant (Sam's row boat) apart. #WearAMask.:X

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Another good and interesting chapter. :read: It seems the time the guys spend at the island cabin, the more insight we gain into the farm.

Glad to see that Covid-19 has sidetracked or side-lined your writing. More than a few writers (both on GA and other sites) have expressed how the pandemic, restrictions/changes  to everyday living has affected their focus, muse, desire, energy etc to write. (I was going to say 'put pen to paper, but so few use that method any more, and that's a shame. :(

Anyway, looking forward to more news from the farm (back in the day) as we wind down 2020 (thankfully) and envision a better 2021. Or that's the hope a plan. :wizard:

One more thing, in Ethan's time of this story anyone old enough to remember, back then in school having to get 'shots' for measles, etc. We also had to get 'booster' shots that were required to 'top up' immunity. And in some cases 'annual' shots after that. To those who were scared, wary of the new vaccines, as Ethan might say, 'suck it up, buttercup'. Get a poke, safe lives.

Stay safe, distant (Sam's row boat) apart. #WearAMask.:X

 

 

Many thanks Anton, your kind words are deeply appreciated. I took an early buy-out from work and have never been busier, making sure to stay healthy and safe!

There's much more about the farm to come...stay tuned!~~!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yes - this is an excellent "feel good" story now that everyone is back and safe!!  Glad to see they are expanding their little network of friends.  I love SAM!! He is a "real character" !! Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, KayDeeMac said:

Yes - this is an excellent "feel good" story now that everyone is back and safe!!  Glad to see they are expanding their little network of friends.  I love SAM!! He is a "real character" !! Thank you!

Thanks!! Sam has really wormed his way into our hearts, there's much more to come!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am sure in the years to come, the cabin will be a repository of treasures and good memories.  Wonderful outing described so sweetly.  I don't think the play between the four will do anything but strengthen their bonds with each other and each partner.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Quote

New England soil was created and deposited by the glaciers retreating as the last Ice Age came to an end. One of the unique features of our New England soil is that it will, with regularity, spit out the stones you see forming stone walls through what is called capillary action. The freeze thaw cycle combined with the water content of the soil floats out the stones and other objects.

This brought some old memories to surface.  In my early teens I and several other scouts would raise money as a group to get funds for campouts.  One activity to raise money was to help farmers pick the rocks out of their fields after their first plowing.  That's hard work trying to walk on plowed fields, picking up rocks sometimes as big as a volleyball and tossing them on the back of a wagon being pulled by a tractor.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..