Jump to content
    drsawzall
  • Author
  • 3,422 Words
  • 1,837 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There is sexual activity between like minded teen age boys in this chapter

The Farm At Maple Hollow - 20. Chapter 20

Dirt Explained

If I dreamed, I don’t recall any, I don’t think I moved. Sometime during the night Sam made his customary visit into our bed and crawled in between the two of us. When I woke in the morning, he was draped over me. He had one arm over my belly as his head lay on my chest and the corresponding leg slung over mine his mid-section and his bits and pieces pressed against my hip. At one point during the night his tee shirt had ridden up and our flesh pressed together. Occasionally his hand would drift until he met my groin, he’d let it rest there till in his subconscious mind he let it drift somewhere else as he dreamed the morning away. Old Spot was a tired puppy this morning, his twin brothers not any livelier. I looked over a sleeping Sam to Ethan who was dreaming the dreams of a contented man judging by the expression and sweet smile on his face. He was on his side with an arm laying over Sam’s back.

I felt pleasantly empty this morning, it was if I had been put on an embalmers table and my body slowly drained of its life force and essences. A warm, early morning spring breeze fluttered the window curtains and softly caressed our bodies. The air was crisp and clean and yet I never felt so frigging alive. Last night was cathartic I realized. I had purged my soul, let what I was, be consumed in the overheated flames of my needful, passion fueled lust. I had expunged the terrors that lay deep within me and had been given a new life. I had sown and had been sown as well, deep within me the seeds of a new dawn, my roots were germinating in the fresh clean fertile dirt. All the goodness of those who surrounded me, the love, care, and genuine concern were given freely to release me from the chains and bonds of the darkness that held me back. I would grow again, unfettered, unencumbered and free, each new breath cemented this new realization and as the morning grew, I became stronger, the dappled dawn sunlight dancing across my naked chest chased by the early morning whispering wind gently returned my renewed soul to me. Each inhalation filled me with new life and purpose…I had been reborn.

I was the body electric, overtaken and driving out thought it overtook me, I no longer dictated to my body, when to move, where to go, what to do and what to be. It started with my fingertips and toes, from the end of my nose to the individual hair follicles. A feeling different from the blood lust’s driven completion of last night, it was a need to force the will to surrender to the basest of instincts, to a joyful ethereal glow that pervaded my soul. Sensation overtook thought and reason was comforted within the body’s warm embrace. I was floating on the mattress with both a boy and sheet barely covering me and I let sleep overtake me again.

When I woke again Sam was still firmly pressed against me. His hand unconsciously exploring my groin, his fingers moving through my pubic hair and I was with morning wood. His fleshy hardness against my side, I could feel the shape and heat of him as he rhythmically moved against me. I felt Ethan take my hand in his and we smiled at each other as we basked in the early morning.

“How you feeling this morning?” he asked.

“I feel fine, pretty good actually, and you? I queried.

“Great, I slept well, thanks to you.” He was smiling at me as he winked, a mischievous grin spreading across his face, his fingers rubbing the back of my hand.

The vibration of my voice through my chest woke our sleeping munchkin. Removing his hand from my groin he rolled onto the flat of his back and yawned as he stretched. He managed to snag most of the sheet from me barely leaving my bits covered. Old Spot was standing at attention and missing the hand that had been unconsciously fondling him. Deciding to turn the tables this morning I lifted the sheet from Sam and Ethan and casually pointed out we all had pee boners again making sure to drag the word boners out and I gently traced a finger along Sam’s erect length. This started a tickle fight and we rolled around the bed for a bit and as the tickle fight ended, we all lay tangled in each other’s arms and legs giggling as we gently found each other’s bits and pieces and felt each other up. Sam had found Ethan’s penis and was slowly masturbating him, he wanted to see the both of us cum again and wanted us to do the same for him. It didn’t take long for either of us to show Sam what he wanted to see, cum splashed bellies and our output while decent, wasn’t as much as he had seen the last time. I don’t think he noticed but after handing us a damp towel to clean up with he got back in between the two of us and hiked his tee shirt up. As he lay there on his back, we slowly rubbed him all over. You could see he was developing as the young boy’s body was giving into the change’s puberty had started. He was starting to grow hair down there and his voice was changing, his bits and pieces were growing as well and he loved the attention we gave it. As with us, it didn’t take long for Sam to reach his peak. The newness of being able to cum far surpassing his earlier dry orgasms was evident as he grew closer to the moment. He became more vocal and directed us to how he liked it. As the moment would hit, he’d draw his legs apart and up, his eyes would close and cross as his brow furrowed followed by the drawn-out exhalation of air as the moment hit and then passed.

We were able to get the sill set for the cabin and much more of the lumber we were bringing out as well. Once the sills were set, we installed the floor joists and put the flooring down. We sorted the floorboards and started setting out the studs we would need for the walls. The roof rafters and the sheathing for the walls would have to wait for another day. Lunch was eaten while we worked and by late afternoon, we had gotten everything we needed done and cleaned up. We decided to swim off the dock and spent the time before supper horsing around.

After supper we went back outside to the outdoor fireplace and toasted marshmallows until it was time to go back in. As our habit we tossed the pillows and blankets on the floor and played cards and a couple of board games. When we tired of those, we brought out the Classics Illustrated version of the Count of Monte Cristo. As we were finishing the story it was clearly evident that Sam was fading fast. We sat around a bit longer and discussed tomorrow’s happenings, we were going out to the rope swing and look for more buried treasure on the way back. Unfortunately, tomorrow was Sunday and the weekend would be over all too soon. The only good thing we all agreed on was that it was the last week before summer vacation. Bobby confirmed again we’d have the extra rowboat and motor for next weekend, it was going to make things a lot easier for us and we discussed Pietro coming out next weekend.

While he was a year older than Sam, we felt they would get along, I was concerned about our normal activities and state of dress or I should say undress during our stay at the cabin. Once we were done working or exploring for the day, our clothes came off for skinny dipping and we generally all wore the oversized tee shirts we had and nothing else around the cabin. I wanted to get a better idea of how he would feel about our general state of casual nudity. More to the point I also wanted to know how he would react to Ethan and me and for that matter Eddy and his brother being couples as it were.

Bobby explained that he thought Pietro would be cool with it, they shared a bedroom and when it came to it, were comfortable being naked in front of each other. Bobby went on to say that the two of them were pretty close and had bonded; that Pietro looked up to his older brother and idolized him. We would have to go slow in some of what we did, that we should know that the two of them had fooled around some, it wasn’t anything other than the occasional mutual hand job and sometimes sleeping in the same bed. That had started a few years back when Pietro would be scared during thunderstorms and he would crawl into Bobby’s bed for comfort. Bobby went on to say that we probably wouldn’t be able to have a repeat of last night with Pietro around but both he and Eddy would be able to wait until the time was right if it was ok with us.

I was fine with what I had heard and agreed if everyone agreed, we could arrange something. Sam twisted a bit in our laps as he tried to get comfortable, he was as usual out like a light. Carefully I got up with him and brought him to the bunkroom and tucked him in. I sat next to Ethan and placed my arm over his leg with my hand stroking the insides of his thigh. I gave him a kiss on his neck and snuggled as close as I could next to him. He draped a hand over my shoulders and Eddy and Bobby did the same. I mentioned as much fun as last night was, I needed a night with Ethan, just the two of us. Ethan relaxed into my side and said he would like that and that if the situation presented itself, we could see what the four of us could do next weekend after Sam and Pietro were sleeping. Eddy and Bobby had shit eating grins and both agreed to doing something next weekend. Tonight, though it was going to be a couple’s night, Ethan and me and Bobby and Eddy, I needed Ethan all by myself. We had crossed a Rubicon of sorts; within the confines of our group, it was acceptable to have fun as a group and it was unspoken but understood that what we did together would be for fun from this point forward. We would only get together if all of us were present and willing otherwise it would just be as couples.

We left Eddy and Bobby in the main room of the cabin and retreated to the bedroom giving both of us some ‘alone’ time. I stood next to Ethan beside the bed and wrapped my arms around him drawing him in closer to me. Removing his tee shirt, I noticed that he smelled incredibly sexy, after having washed in the pond and sitting around, his body odor was fresh as it wafted through my nostrils. I tenderly kissed his chest and rooted around with my nose under his arms. I lightly stroked his back, running my fingers up and down the length and alternating from massaging to lightly stroking. Occasionally I would let a hand stray further south and let my fingers stray to the warm, damp areas between his lower cheeks. He was stiffening in front of me and I had to separate a bit so little Ethan could stand proudly at attention. Ethan slowly removed my tee shirt and once off we clasped tightly to each other again. I could feel him pulse against me when he reacted to something, I did that he found pleasurable. That in turn would get a similar rise out of me as our lower appendages telegraphed everything including the beating of our hearts.

Last night was fulfilling a raw emotional need to rut on the basest of instincts, to scratch an itch and to be consumed if the fiery depths of animalistic passion I thought to myself. We are after all mammals in the animal kingdom. We are defined by what we consume and what consumes us. The prettiest of flowers grows from the decay and detritus that create the dirt it roots in and it in turns slowly becomes dirt once again.

In one sense of the word, we and everything on the planet are locked into a cannibalistic structure, a slow dance of death and decay, eat or be eaten. The oldest land formations on the planet start south of New England in the Appalachian mountain chain and as this formation moves north of New England it forms the Laurentian mountain chain, geologists tell us that these land masses were formed over five hundred and forty million years ago. That if you cross the Atlantic Ocean you will find the same rock formations running down through Europe through the tip of Spain. When first formed they were more majestic than the Rockies or the Himalayas’ and over time were consumed by the elements who transformed that decay and detritus into new forms of life. It is from that destruction that new life springs and is created. Part of me had died and died again at the farm and through the deaths of the parts of my soul and the detritus of what once was, is what made me unique. Having healed and grown whole again I have shed the old empty baggage of my past and am looking forward to building a new me, a new us from the dirt of what we once were.

Tonight, was about us, the connection two physical beings create when they join and merge their souls. If last night was raw then tonight would-be tender mercies. Tonight, was to be gentle kisses and tender touches, it was to be the expression of the love we had for each other. Tonight, would be slow, a night of lingering sensations, the explosions of our senses and the giving of those parts of us that we had exclusively held back for each other. I knew I could share part of us as we did last night and find release in doing so but that was what it was, nothing more. I had found myself on the farm, I knew that bees do it, birds do it, cows, cats, and dogs do it, the dance of life continuing goes on all around us, we all do it. Within the animal kingdom there are very few instances of monogamy. Canadian geese, swans, loons, and a select few practice a lifelong relationship courtship. The rest simply rut within the narrowly defined constructs of their existence.

Flesh is but temporary, a sign that we once were, it leaves a physical clue, mummies show us that we have lived and that life isn’t immortal despite the best of intentions. What it leaves us is that part of us that isn’t flesh, the need that governs our actions, that leads us forward. That flesh is the physical representation of the here and now, the overwhelming drive to procreate, to spend, sow and share our seed, to continue forward what we are, and strive to be is what mattered.

Science is empirical; faith is subjective and asks for the suspension of reason and logic when it should be working hand in hand with what is known. The how’s and why’s of the universe are a mystery and will remain so for some time to come. But we can build our faith stronger by understanding the basics and sharing that knowledge. When faith is a matter of the subjective and wrapped as an enigma set within a mystery, it precludes the spread of knowledge and asks without reason, for your trust and your wallet. I was going to find God, the wellspring from which all life springs. It lived inside of me, this need as it lived in and amongst all of us. This was my time, our time, the time that we shared and connected, that the spark was struck. My need was simple, our need was simpler, and it was the dance of eons, of lives and souls from time immortal. It wasn’t new but a continuum, a tapping into the wellspring of our existence. Our dance had been danced innumerable times before us, it had been shared before us. It was the dance of life, the steady beat of our hearts joining in the chorus.

I stood naked and exposed before my lover, I held no secrets and I harbored no ill intentions or illusions. My soul was laid bare as my naked flesh; I was no longer wanton or needy but filled with the desire to complete myself, to complete myself in the arms of another…my lover. In the base existence that I lived I wasn’t complete and I needed to be complete, that I needed to merge and subjugate myself to another. While I could share with others, it was simply that tonight I would lead and tonight I would follow. I was but an instrument to be played as I merged with god’s perfect instrument before me. It simply was the here and now before me, I had been here before in many lifetimes’ unknown to me and yet I knew instinctively the role I needed to play. I was from dirt and it was from dirt I would return.

The act of procreation is violent and messy yet filled with such passions that blur the distinctions of pain and pleasure. It is our dichotomy that with such great pleasure we sow the seeds of our own destruction. That at the very pinnacle of our existence in this life affirming act, we sow the very seeds of our duplicitous nature. Tonight, I was going to give and receive that what truly made me alive.

I held Ethan’s arms out as I caressed his body perfect. I touched, grazed upon his succulent flesh. I probed and he yielded. I worshiped at the temple before me. As he stood there before me, I devoured the delights in front of me. I kissed and suckled on his offerings as he offered himself before me. As I tenderly grazed at the temple in front of me, our connection was strengthened. We were but two lonely souls, comets colliding at this very time and place of our choosing. He offered and I took, I gave and he received.

We found ourselves on the bed; I suppose it was the natural order of things such as this, as we shared the delights, we had to offer to one another. Our passion was temporal, it was the natural order of things but it was consummated in the physical expression for temporary release, it was through that release that our souls intertwined. I held on to Ethan as he sowed his seed and it fed my need and I refused to let the moment pass. I needed to continue on, not letting go, not letting it end but needing to bring him to release again. I coaxed and cajoled and worked his body until it offered again what I needed. My mouth worked overtime my hands cupped and caressed his manhood, I needed to taste and smell the seed of his body. He let me know when he was getting close, he knew it so turned me on. As he spoke those magic words his body stiffened and he arched his back and for a moment, my mouth lost its grip on his penis as he ejaculated for the second time. It shot just below my nose and oozed over my lips and a string formed from the end of his penis to my chin. Using his fingers Ethan scooped his cum off the end of his penis and my face and fed it to me. When it was over, I was but a touch or two before I expended myself and Ethan gathered my offering. I had no energy and simply fell where I was lying.

As always, thanks for reading, please take a moment to comment, good or bad...it is appreciated!!
Copyright © 2020 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Thanks for reading, I look forward to your reactions and comments.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"Science is empirical; faith is subjective and asks for the suspension of reason and logic when it should be working hand in hand with what is known. The how’s and why’s of the universe are a mystery and will remain so for some time to come. But we can build our faith stronger by understanding the basics and sharing that knowledge. When faith is a matter of the subjective and wrapped as an enigma set within a mystery, it precludes the spread of knowledge and asks without reason, for your trust and your wallet."

That my friend is one of the MOST profound statements I have ever read!! I agree 100%!  Thank you for a great read. David aka KayDeeMac

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, KayDeeMac said:

"Science is empirical; faith is subjective and asks for the suspension of reason and logic when it should be working hand in hand with what is known. The how’s and why’s of the universe are a mystery and will remain so for some time to come. But we can build our faith stronger by understanding the basics and sharing that knowledge. When faith is a matter of the subjective and wrapped as an enigma set within a mystery, it precludes the spread of knowledge and asks without reason, for your trust and your wallet."

That my friend is one of the MOST profound statements I have ever read!! I agree 100%!  Thank you for a great read. David aka KayDeeMac

Thank you for your generous and kind words David. Anytime you touch that live wire is to tread on thin ice. I would never disparage anyone's belief system, nor would I expect the opposite, a lesson, sadly, many of us forget. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/19/2020 at 5:39 PM, drsawzall said:

Thank you for your generous and kind words David. Anytime you touch that live wire is to tread on thin ice. I would never disparage anyone's belief system, nor would I expect the opposite, a lesson, sadly, many of us forget. 

Yes, it is a very live wire that many times brings unexpected consequences. Take care and Happy Holidays!!

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Profound indeed. Passing this along to our dear friend the Rector. Thank you for your writing and reflections in these especially confounding times.  The island seems a particularly apt metaphor right now.  Looking for mine. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, re2 said:

Profound indeed. Passing this along to our dear friend the Rector. Thank you for your writing and reflections in these especially confounding times.  The island seems a particularly apt metaphor right now.  Looking for mine. 

Your comments are deeply appreciated, thank you for the kind words!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Enjoyed the deeper nature of this chapter, and it was very well written.  The flow was excellent and really felt that you touched upon some very important points and in a way that makes the reader really think about what was flowing across the written page.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Enjoyed the deeper nature of this chapter, and it was very well written.  The flow was excellent and really felt that you touched upon some very important points and in a way that makes the reader really think about what was flowing across the written page.

This is one of my favorite chapters and I am thankful for your insightful comments!!!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Quote

I was going to find God, the wellspring from which all life springs. It lived inside of me, this need as it lived in and amongst all of us.

I love this paragraph. The quote is how I feel about God.  You write with depth and beauty, insight and love. Thank you for this chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Too often we trend to get caught in the immediate needs of everyday life, forgetting the bigger picture, and I think that sentence aptly describes Arik to a 'T'! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

This chapter glows with true passion and needed Fulfillment! I just love how you write, bringing out the power of the words that you employ with such brilliance just perfect!  So darn sweet!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

This chapter glows with true passion and needed Fulfillment! I just love how you write, bringing out the power of the words that you employ with such brilliance just perfect!  So darn sweet!

Thanks ☺️

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..