Jump to content
    drsawzall
  • Author
  • 5,594 Words
  • 1,738 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There is sexual activity between like minded teen age boys in this chapter

The Farm At Maple Hollow - 19. Chapter 19

The boys get a tad bit randy.

It was time for lunch, the munchkin was hungry and he wanted us to look closer at his stone. He had washed it off with some help from Ethan and we obliged. It was a simple lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some cookies. We all took turns looking and speculating what the stone was for and how it got that way. When I was younger and before we had moved to town our family took a trip to see the Old Man in the Mountain up in New Hampshire. While we were there, we hiked down a brook that been there since the glaciers had retreated. What I remember was how the water had over tens of thousands of years carved out of the solid bedrock these bowls and depressions. In some of these bows smaller rocks had been trapped and helped the process along. I was fascinated that water could do such things and I was wondering if this was the case with the rock that Sam had found. That long ago that this rock had been caught in similar circumstances and was formed at the hands of Mother Nature.

While a part of me wanted to see a rational and logical explanation for the ground out depression I still had a feeling it may have been made by hand. In town and over at the town hall in New Hanover there are two collections of old stone Indian artifacts. The one in town is in the library and in New Hanover it is in the town hall. All ninth graders in the school system have a field day to visit both collections as part of the mandatory American History class. I remember seeing something along the lines that was similar. I decided to have it checked out next week after school. Our town librarian was well versed in this sort of thing and decided I would keep it quiet for now so no one’s hopes were dashed. I let Sam know that we should bring it over so Grandpa Earl could appreciate it and then we’d bring it back next weekend. Sam was all for it and insisted he be allowed to show Grandpa Earl and we all agreed. It was well after noon on this beautiful Memorial Day and we knew we needed to head back, clean the cabin, pack our gear and head back to the farm; my only solace was that school would be out in two weeks, just after my birthday.

We were a quiet crew as we headed back to the cabin, to his credit; Sam carried his treasure all the way back. It was pretty glum back in the cabin, we had a great weekend and it was coming to an end as we all knew. The cleanup went slow, no one wanted the weekend to end, everyone including myself was moving in half speed. Snapping out of it I told everyone we needed to decide our plans for next weekend, it seemed to lighten the mood and everyone started talking about what we were going to do; Sam was going hunting for more treasure, Bobby and Eddy wanted to head back out to the rope swing and take a spin around the pond in the rowboat and Ethan and me would be working on the cabin. We all made plans to meet at the farm when school got out on Friday. I told everyone to make sure most if not all their homework was done but remembered that school would be out in two weeks and homework would be light. We got everything cleaned up and made ready for the following weekend and loaded the rowboat for the trip back to the farm.

The week flew by, it helped that it was a four-day week but school for all intents and purposes was done except for a few tests. It also helped that we had half days occasionally and the only obligation would be Axel’s graduation party on Friday afternoon. He had elected to miss the folderol as he never went for that sort of stuff; I think it also didn’t help that our parents wouldn’t be there. I spent most of the week after school working with Ethan on tearing down the old shed and starting the lumber pile we would need.

The work was much the same as it was with the last shed. Carefully we pulled and pried off the boards we would need and removed the tin roof leaving only a skeleton in our wake. Unlike the last shed, this one was older and framed in a post and beam style. It meant that the supporting beams and rafters were held together by carefully cut joints that would be held together with wooden dowels that pinned the two connecting pieces together. In constructing the framing for the shed in this manner no nails were used in the construction. It took us some time but by the time the weekend rolled around we had a good beginning on what we needed to bring over to the cabin.

Mercifully Axels’ graduation party was short. He was borrowing my car to go on his date. I don’t know who was more excited he or Sam. Sam had dragged most of what we needed down to the rowboat and we were just waiting for Bobby to show up. To keep Sam under control we went down to the lumber pile we had made and had him toss some of the next load up on to one of the hay wagons. He was going to be thirteen in a week and I was going to be seventeen a day later. He was chatting about how we were going to celebrate our birthdays together and other such nonsense. He also told us that Pietro had sought him out at school and asked him about the cabin. Sam got to talking about it and told Pietro he should come up and spend the weekend. He was disappointed that it would have to be the following weekend. We had just finished that conversation when Eddy and Bobby came down and we were on our way to the cabin.

This was to be a working weekend and there wasn’t much time to fool around. We got the rowboat unloaded and sent Eddy and Bobby along with Sam to bring some more of the lumber we needed over. If our luck held, they could get at least one more trip in. Bobby had confirmed the motor for his rowboat would be ready for the next weekend and we needed it if we were going to get the additions done no later than mid-summer.

Ethan and I got the gear stowed away and the coolers in the kitchen area. I had brought out a new book of New England ghost stories I knew everyone would enjoy. We had some time to kill and we went down to the dock to await the next load of lumber. They’d continue to bring the lumber we needed for framing. We had marked out what we needed and would have to manhandle what we needed into place. We brought a chain falls and a come-along out for lifting some of the heavy beams into place and knew we’d be getting up early to make the most of the day tomorrow. While we were sitting there, I mentioned to Ethan it was his turn tonight if Eddy and Bobby were willing. I wanted to watch and hold him as Bobby brought him off. If my luck held I would have another turn with Bobby as he took care of Eddy and Ethan finished me of. I did however tell Ethan that Saturday night was ours alone as I needed some serious lovemaking.

The boys were back with the load of lumber for the sills, and were heading back for some of the floor joists and rafters. They had gotten an idea and some of the heavy pieces they floated behind them. We made quick work of unloading them and saw them off. We brought up what we could and stacked it with the other wood. We were going to be hungry and I cleaned up and started to set the stuff out for supper. We’d have sandwiches and I had scoffed some potato salad and chips and brought out some pie for dessert.

When the guys were back with the last load of the evening and once put away, we sat for supper. We were tired and needed the break to recharge our batteries. I suggested we go for a quick swim and sit for a bit by the outdoor fireplace. I grabbed the soap and towels and Sam led the way and I walked beside Eddy and Bobby and asked if they were up for some fun later tonight. The both grinned and nodded in the affirmative. It didn’t take long to get clean and light a fire. And we sat around that early evening and discussed what we needed to do tomorrow. Sam wasn’t thrilled we wouldn’t be treasure hunting till Sunday morning but he was on board with our plans. We sat around until the black flies and mosquitoes became unbearable. Back in the cabin we threw our pillows and blankets on the floor in front of the couch and lit a small fire in the wood stove, evenings can be chilly in early June. We played cards for a bit and then I brought out the book of ghost stories and read one out loud. It didn’t take long for the munchkin to get drowsy and fall asleep. He had put in a long afternoon trying to keep up with Eddy and Bobby. We let him lie on our laps for another quick story and then put him to bed.

I had been trying to control my excitement all evening and believe me it was difficult. We were half naked, sitting around in only our tee shirts and we all at one time or another had a clear view of each other. I was, like everyone else, getting the urge all night long. Even Old Spot was thrilled as he refused to relax and I was half hard for most of the evening. Walking out of the bunkroom I went over to the couch and removed my tee shirt and took Ethan’s off as well. I motioned him to lie on the floor in front of the couch. I motioned Bobby over. He lay down next to Ethan and proceeded to suck on his penis. I was hard as a rock watching Bobby suck on Ethan and Eddy put his hand on me. I returned the favor and we proceeded to play with each other. Eddy’s penis was a carbon copy of Ethan’s and I licked and fondled him.

Hearing Ethan and Bobby turned me on immeasurably. Every now and then I would look over at them and the sight of Bobby suckling on Ethan was fantastic as Ethan’s dreamy face would reflect the feelings he was experiencing. Eddy was as turned on as I was. While Ethan would smell like fresh linen Eddy had his own distinctive scent of fresh spring rain. I rooted around with my nose and licked his balls. Sliding a finger down towards the top of his anus I resumed sucking on him, he was close and enjoyed when I paid particular attention to the head of his penis and it drove him wild, he started to thrust upwards and I caught each blast of semen as he came, his hips shuddered as he sank back onto the blankets. I resumed watching Bobby and Ethan, Bobby’s body was an olive complexion reflecting his heritage, his balls were of a darker color similar to a nut brown and he was lying over Ethan’s middle and he sucked on him. Ethan would raise his head as succeeding waves of pleasure kept getting him closer and you could see the strain in his neck and face which was mirrored by his shallow breathing. As Bobby continued, he splayed his legs open and the view of his bits and pieces was stunning. He wasn’t fully hard and his testicles rested on his inner thigh. His foreskin still covered for the most part the head of his penis with just a bit of the end visible and it was moist with pre-cum. Disengaging from a very content Eddy I moved over to between Bobby’s legs and started to massage his balls and penis.

I could tell it wouldn’t be much longer for Ethan as he started to buck his hips and shortly after he thrust up and let it fly into Bobby’s mouth. Ethan softly ran his fingers through Bobby’s hair as he came down from his climax. The look on his face as he came and the way his expression changed throughout was incredible and you tell by his reaction how powerful it was. Bobby turned on his back and I moved in closer to him. His head was resting on Ethan’s belly and I leaned over and played with his penis moving his foreskin back and forth, kissing and playing with it with my tongue. I brought my legs under his thighs and moved so I was laying on top of him, our cocks resting against each other, I nuzzled his neck and nibbled on his ears, planting soft kisses on his face. Adjusting my position slightly and moving my hips back I rubbed my penis against his dark brown anus. I pressed against it slightly drawing a slight gasp from Bobby. Eddy was rubbing my back and caressing the cheeks of my ass darting his fingers in the cleft of my butt cheeks. I looked into Bobby’s eyes for permission to go further. He clasped a hand on the back of my neck and brought the other down against the side of my hip. He gave me a slight smile and licked his lips. He brought his head back against the pillow stretching his neck up and I nibbled on his Adam’s apple. He moaned softly as I brushed my penis back and forth against his hairless entrance. I took his hands and raised them up by his head and I buried my nose in his armpits before kissing my way back down his chest and belly. Using my mouth as I backed down, I retracted his foreskin and took him deep inside my mouth.

The musky taste and smell of his penis and groin was an aphrodisiac and was setting my lust fully ablaze. Eddy moved up to the opposite side of Bobby from Ethan and they both stroked his body as I smelled and tasted the fragrant nectar of his manhood. He was classically smooth and hairless except for the patch at the top of his pubic mound; there was very little hair on his testicles. Placing a pillow under his bottom I let my tongue trace and explore the area under his balls. Moving further down I probed his doorway with my nose and tongue, the familiar metallic dark earthy taste setting my senses on overload. He writhed as I licked and sniffed, his hips drawing his legs further apart opening him fully to my explorations. I let my fingers drift lightly over the straining tendons of his legs that ended at the base of his pubic mound as I brought my head up and took each brown nut into my mouth enjoying the slightly salty taste. When I finished with his nuts, I traced my tongue up his urethra to the smooth patch of skin just under the opening of his perfectly shaped, fully engorged penis. Kissing the top, I brought my moist mouth over him and sucked till he was close and backed off.

I sat back on my legs and brought his legs around my sides and moved once more until I was but an inch away, his hands and elbows were up by his head and his fingers lightly curled where there was a sweet look of anticipation on his face. Placing myself against him as Eddy stroked Bobby’s cock and Ethan rubbed his belly and chest I looked once more into his eyes and nodded slightly. His lips were slightly parted and his eyelids heavy as he looked back to me and then to Eddy who nodded his assent and then to Ethan who did likewise. I kept my gaze directly on him as I once again closed the distance till the flesh of my body knocked on his doorway as I pressed but a bit further until I felt some resistance. Bringing my hands to the top of his splayed legs I brought him even closer to me as I pulled back slightly till, I had him in position I needed. I brought myself against him again and pushed further this time. He opened a bit for me, my head was in and I held for a moment. Bringing myself back slightly I then pushed a bit deeper in. Keeping the pressure on, I passed the inner ring of his sphincter and concentrated on going slowly as his warm moist opening sheathed itself around me.

There was a gasp as I began to work on moving deeper in. I started to slowly pump away, at one point coming back all the way out and as we disconnected his anus made a soft sound as if two lovers broke their kiss. Immediately I sought out his opening and pushed back in and found little resistance. With each stroke I would go a bit deeper, his body moving on the bed with my thrusting. It wasn’t long before I was all the way in. his eyes were closed and I watched his face as a new set of feelings overtook him. Each time I sank in, Eddy would bring the down stroke of his hand to the bottom of his penis. I pounded away a little faster as he could accommodate me; I brought my arms up and under his knees and leaned forward and gently kissed him and returned to my business. As I picked up the pace his breaths were but short gasps mirroring mine. As his body rocked back and forth on the bed his penis moved through Eddy’s hand. I alternated with quick, firm strokes with deep thrusts with my hips when I was all the way in, bottomed out. I would thrust forward with my hips trying to gain that last fraction of an inch deeper. I wasn’t ready to cum yet, I was in the throes of animalistic passion and was suffering in raw need to give into my base urges and instincts. I needed to make these moments last, I was getting as good as I was giving if the expression on Bobby’s face was any indication, he had crossed the threshold when anal sex goes from uncomfortable and painful to the unique sensations where your body grips and connects with your lover and you both equally share in the pure enjoyment of the act.

I sat back on my haunches being careful not to completely withdraw and I found it incredibly exciting to watch his grip on my shaft as I withdrew and then change as I pushed back in. I would bring myself back far enough to see his anal lips clasp the head of my penis in their tender warm embrace urging me back in. I was lost in the world of giving and receiving pleasure and I needed more, I needed it to last longer and I knew what I had to do. By this time both Eddy and Ethan were hard, fully erect, and ready to go again. My plan was to have Ethan bring me over the edge and finish me off but I needed Eddy to get me there. I told Eddy to get behind me and to get ready to mount me. I brought Bobby’s legs up and rested his legs over my arms as I pinned him back giving me maximum depth within him. When I was bottomed out, I told Eddy to enter me. He got behind me and pressed forward. I gave a sharp gasp as he sank into me and bottomed out. I told him to start pumping away, I knew it was his first time, he wouldn’t last and counted on it, I needed him to get me going and when he climaxed and emptied himself in me, I would have Ethan follow in his wake. He lasted a bit longer than I thought. Each movement of Eddy as I lay still was transmitted into Bobby who groaned with pleasure. I could feel the head of his penis as it passed back and forth within me.

Eddy let it be known he was getting close and I told him I wanted to hear it in his voice, I needed to hear him go over the edge, his pace quickened and he slammed deeply into me as he let me know how close he was getting. I heard him say through his heaving breaths that he was going to cum, it wouldn’t be long now, and he started huffing and told me he was cumming, it was happening…now! He went rigid for a moment as he emptied himself in me and as he finished ejaculating, all the tenseness left his body as he exhaled deeply and collapsed on my back. I gave him a moment to relax and recover and then told Ethan to get behind me and take me home.

I was Spock from Star Trek in the throes of ‘pon farr’, I had the insatiable desire of a Vulcan needing to mate consumed by ‘plak tow’ in here in our tiny cabin which was but a tiny spec in the cosmos. I was irrationally consumed by an insatiable need to substitute copulation for the ritual Vulcan mating fight ‘kunat kalifee’. As Ethan moved behind me, I growled I needed to ridden hard, I needed Ethan to move my body and through his motions, me in and out of Bobby. I felt whole again as he slid into me and I could feel his balls against me. I was ready to go for a ride, get the car started and place my foot on the gas pedal. And as he pulled back, I pulled back, when I reached the point I needed to move forward, I paused and waited for Ethan to push once again into me. It didn’t take long to establish our pace, our rhythm. Finally, my itch was being scratched; I could tell an impending total release was coming, when I felt I was too close I would stay deep inside of Bobby. I needed Ethan to match and get closer to my timing, I needed to have him cum first and as he was, I would then cum into Bobby.

As with Eddy, I told him I needed to hear him as he got closer; he needed to let me know that he was coming up to the bend in the road and about to cross over that bridge. I told Bobby it wouldn’t be much longer as Ethan drove himself into me. I heard the first warning that he was close and then getting closer followed by a few more thrusts; I could hear the cry of the car horn warning those in front of the impending collision, my balls were boiling over, with each breath and whisper I in turn was getting closer. As I started to pull back and sink in with Ethan’s movements. I was overtaken by my need for release, sweet fucking release, complete and total release. Ethan started to pump faster into me, it was cumming he told me, real soon and finally as he pushed as deeply as he could, I could feel and hear the screeching of brakes when the out-of-control car couldn’t avoid the oncoming collision. My windshield wipers were failing to clear my vision and my turn signals failed to give me direction. My headlights couldn’t illuminate the road ahead and the scalding water of the burst radiator melted my flesh away, my thermostat ceased to function, my hoses were about to burst …an eruption was coming. The tires were losing their grip on the roadway and as he unloaded all that he had to offer inside of me. I could hear the sound of glass breaking, the distinctive tinkling noise launching me free and clear of my body as I was ripped from this world. This old vehicle’s fenders crumpled in, as its destruction was assured and completed, the smells of engine oils and fluids spilled over the ground beneath me was overpowering my senses. As I looked down at the wreckage there was a fiery consummation as I was unremittingly cast free. There was one last feeble sounding, a bleating of a dying car horn and it was followed from somewhere deep within me, a mighty cry to all the heavens and hells surrounding me…

“dearsweetblessedsaintlymotheroffuckinggodallfuckingmightyi’mfuckingcumming!!!

I moaned deeply as all the lust and deep need of release expended itself, as I sank into Bobby as hard as I could. I lost my vision and went faint as I felt Bobby spray hot sticky blasts of cum against our chests as tears of sweet release streaked my face.

I felt several pairs of hands sooth me, comfort me and hold me as I lay on my back, they were caressing my body and soul, gently restoring me, and bringing me back from my wild ride to the hinterlands. I was but a helpless new born baby in their loving arms. Aftershocks quaked and coursed as my body reacted to the tremors. An arm or a leg would jerk as my nerves misfired, I was back but not fully connected or coordinated, it would take a few more minutes before my body and soul were complete again. I don’t know what had possessed me, what demons were slain and exorcised that night. I had lost sense of time and where I had been and only the hands soothing all of me kept me tethered to the cabin floor and I could hear in the background, softly playing on the transistor radio...

When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

If the sky above you
Grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold
They'll hurt you, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them
Oh, but don't you let them


You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend*

*Song and lyrics by Carol King

My head was in Ethan’s lap; Eddy and Bobby were on either side of me. As Ethan massaged my head and shoulders Eddy and Bobby would run their hands gently, ever so softly up and down my body. Old Spot was pretty beaten up if my low hanging testicles were any clue. As my vision came back and I looked about everyone was smiling as they moved their hands over me. My legs would be lifted so my knees were bent and they would be rubbed tenderly. All my muscles were exercised at the gentle probing of their fingers. Occasionally one or the other would lean over and plant little kisses all over me. Ethan after a bit leaned over to kiss me and didn’t linger as I returned the kiss. The boys took it as a clue to withdraw to the bunkroom. I had the fleeting idea that they may have thought I was getting ready for the next round, nothing could have been further from the truth, I had completely drained and emptied my nuts, if I had to go again, I would probably puff dust like someone squeezing a baby powder container.

Ethan drew me between his legs and lifted me up so I rested against his back. He wrapped his arms around my middle and rested his chin on my shoulder. I felt safe as I sensed his chest expand and contract with his breathing, his breath on the side of my face. Old Spot may have been mortally wounded, in a state of perpetual flaccidness as was I. Drained and limp, there was no tension and only the elastic fibers of my muscles held me together. My breathing was regulated by the rise and fall of Ethan’s chest. If he hadn’t been behind me with his head on my shoulder, my head might have possibly fallen backwards and snap off. And if his chin weren’t steadying me, I might fall forward till my head was resting on my knees.

“You ok their Squirt?” Ethan asked, rubbing his hands around my chest and belly. I was the old LP record that spun on the turntable as the songs were finished. I was working, not broken, but numb to my existence, just a noisy static reverberating between my ears. I had no idea what had come over me, what inner rage drove my passions I was so unable to control. I had heard of out of body experiences but this, while similar was totally different. It was more akin to an out of my mind, driven…rent insatiable…by a need to be consumed by the passions that had awoken within me. That this wellspring existed, concealed far in the inner recesses of my being, was like discovering that as the moon turned full, I became a werewolf. Was I damaged like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, unable to control the darkest lust within me? Where did this sexual frenzy that purchased my soul come from? Had I given the devil his due and Beelzebub becomes my alter ego?

“Earth to Aric, come in Aric, it’s safe to approach the runway and land, journey over and travel concluded. Ground control to Pilot Aric…come in please, this is ground control…permission to land is granted.” Ethan gently shakes me as he finishes trying to establish contact. He kisses the side of my neck, nibbles my ear, and gently blows on it, the warm air of his breath moving over the wet skin from his kisses snaps me back to reality. I take a deep breath and slowly exhale. I bring my hands to his arms and hug him tight.

“I think I might have gotten a bit carried away back there” I mumble softly, almost ruefully. I’m chagrinned, like a drunk coming off a bender, my hangover is no less different. My body has been thru the sexual wars, I’m tired and lame, parts of me that should be sore from overuse give a warm comfortable feeling, a reminder of the pleasure I felt so recently. My back is barking and I know a good night’s sleep will cure that. My legs and arms went through an extended workout and will be lame and sore in the morning.

“That’s an understatement, carried away might be mild for what you put us through.” He chuckles softly in my ear. “I don’t know what came over you but you were something else tonight. It’s a good thing we worked Sam so hard today, I’m surprised your cries of passion didn’t wake him.”

“I don’t know what came over me, I can’t explain myself, and I caught a ride on the good ship lollypop while following the yellow brick road. While there’s no place like home it seems as if I wasn’t able to get there from here.” I try to explain knowing I’m not making any sense.

“You’re babbling you know, any talk about flying monkeys or falling houses and I’m taking you to the state hospital for the insane.” He laughs “I think it’s time I got you to bed.” Supporting my back while he stood, Ethan pulled me up onto my feet and places and arm around my waist. “Think you can stand for a minute?” he asks me. I nod in the affirmative as he grabs the blankets and pillows. Ethan leads me into the bedroom and lays me down placing a pillow under my head. Setting the oil lantern in the main room on low, Ethan came back and got into bed with me, pulling the covers over us. He lay on his side against me and snuggled his head so my arm went around and over his shoulder. I heard him wriggle and adjust himself and went out like a light.

 

As always, thanks for reading, your thoughts and comments are more than encouraged!!!
Copyright © 2020 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 10
Thanks for reading, I look forward to your reactions and comments.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was a memorable chapter. The sex scene was so powerful and tender and the crashing car metaphors fit perfectly. The reflection of those quiet moments afterward with Carole King singing on the radio is an image I will remember.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Mawgrim said:

That was a memorable chapter. The sex scene was so powerful and tender and the crashing car metaphors fit perfectly. The reflection of those quiet moments afterward with Carole King singing on the radio is an image I will remember.

Many thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was a beautiful show of love and affection between kindred souls.  I also could almost hear Carol singing!  Very well written - thank you!  Also I'm very curious as to what treasure little SAM unearth!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, KayDeeMac said:

That was a beautiful show of love and affection between kindred souls.  I also could almost hear Carol singing!  Very well written - thank you!  Also I'm very curious as to what treasure little SAM unearth!

Our precocious little munchkin just may have discovered a significant find that may chart the path his story will take!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow! That 4-way beats any gift under my Christmas tree. Santa failed!

Seasons Greetings. Stay Safe. Wash Hands. 6' / 2m apart. #WearAMask, #GetTheJab.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Good grief, what a chapter!! When a story is woven as beautifully as this, I skip most of the sex scenes, as I am more interested in the story itself. That is, until I read this chapter! What a beautiful way to describe a four-way, their emotional journey, and subsequent release.

Your command and use of the english language as you tell this tale, is wonderful, as well as the imagination you use whilst telling it. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed every line, paragraph, and chapter. Thank you for such a stirring story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, brykerr said:

Good grief, what a chapter!! When a story is woven as beautifully as this, I skip most of the sex scenes, as I am more interested in the story itself. That is, until I read this chapter! What a beautiful way to describe a four-way, their emotional journey, and subsequent release.

Your command and use of the english language as you tell this tale, is wonderful, as well as the imagination you use whilst telling it. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed every line, paragraph, and chapter. Thank you for such a stirring story.

Thank you for your generous comments, I am deeply appreciative of your thoughts and reflections. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love the emotions that just seem to flow through your chapters.  You weave the feelings of nostalgia and magic through words and remembrances in such a powerful way.  Love that song, it set a mood that made the readers understand how powerful the emotions truly were.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

I love the emotions that just seem to flow through your chapters.  You weave the feelings of nostalgia and magic through words and remembrances in such a powerful way.  Love that song, it set a mood that made the readers understand how powerful the emotions truly were.  

Thank you very much, I treasure your kind comments!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Timejun said:

Now that was some powerful writing

Thank you for your kind words, it was an interesting chapter to write and your comment is deeply appreciated!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

If that doesn't persuade Eddie and Bobby to stay on the farm, nothing will.  The scene of the four wasn't about lust, but making love.  It was written with passion and fire. OMG!  I think that at some point, Sam may reveal he was woken up by the noise and probably saw a lot. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Quote

Only little Sam had broken the rules and had made a present for Ethan and I. It was a drawing of the farm with the two of us working side by side. He had made a crude frame out of paper, colored it in, and had glued a hanger on the back. We both gave him a big hug and remarked for an a thirteen, nearly fourteen-year-old he had some talent which made him blush deeply.

drsawall, Can you clarify something for me?  I read this in chapter 10, so some of the things written after this didn't seem to fit, like Sam's lack of development and stage of puberty in the following chapters.  Now you mention that he will be having his 13th birthday soon.  How old was he when he was first introduced.  Not criticising, just curious since the original comment might have been a bit of Aric being a good uncle trying to boost Sam's ego.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, raven1 said:

If that doesn't persuade Eddie and Bobby to stay on the farm, nothing will.  The scene of the four wasn't about lust, but making love.  It was written with passion and fire. OMG!  I think that at some point, Sam may reveal he was woken up by the noise and probably saw a lot. 

Little Sam has quite the motor, when awake he is going full tilt, when sleeping, nothing short of a bomb would wake him!

Edited by drsawzall
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, raven1 said:

drsawall, Can you clarify something for me?  I read this in chapter 10, so some of the things written after this didn't seem to fit, like Sam's lack of development and stage of puberty in the following chapters.  Now you mention that he will be having his 13th birthday soon.  How old was he when he was first introduced.  Not criticising, just curious since the original comment might have been a bit of Aric being a good uncle trying to boost Sam's ego.

There is a passage of time, I will need to go back, thanks for pointing this out!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

The Carol King song, You've Got A Friend, was a perfect song for this chapter.  These guys are going to be bonded for life.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That was so damn good you take my breath away lol!

I truly appreciate your comment!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..