Jump to content
    FrankD
  • Author
  • 2,217 Words
  • 5,767 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fourth Down - 1. Chapter 1

Blue eyes stared into green, full of passion and lust. Full pouting lips caressing my own swollen lips, full of need. His hand encircling my waist, pulling my much larger frame into his smaller lithe body. Hands roaming mounds of flesh, fingers entangling strands of hair. The sound of a siren off in the distance. Increasing in intensity, matching our own, building towards our climax. The siren getting louder and louder, drowning all other thoughts. Distracting.

Groaning, I roll over in bed needing to cease that incessant noise coming from my phone. I dreamed of him again, who he is, I don't really know. All I know is he is probably the single hottest guy in this school. I have seen him in the library, in the halls, on the grounds, in a few of my classes, unknowingly distracting me when I should be paying attention.

Checking my phone, I notice I have an email from my football coach. He is asking to meet with me this morning before my classes start. Checking the time I see that I have an hour to kill before my first class of the day. Getting up, I make my way to the bathroom next to my room in the suite. Getting into the shower I let the hot water relax me, and let my mind wander back to that dream, and the mystery boy who haunts my nights and my days. Causing my cock to swell and a smile on my lips form as I take matters into my hand to relieve some much needed tention, recounting what we did, imagining it was reality.

After coming down from my post orgasmic bliss, I begin to feel somewhat down, as I realise that is all he'll ever be to me, a fantasy. There is no way in hell I would be able to talk to him, ask him out and have whatever sort of relationship I would like to have with him. Doing that could take away the very things I value most in my life, my family first of all, and then there is football. My Parents are very conservative, and while I have not really heard them say anything negative about the LGBT, they are very religious. So taking that into account, I can probably never come out to them, without them possibly abandoning me. Then there is football, I don’t think many of my teammates would be too happy about having a ‘fag’ on the team. There is only one person I trust the most with my secret, and he doesn't even go here. He has been my best friend since High school, we both ended coming out to each other. I miss that guy.

Getting out of the shower I dry myself, and make my way back to my bedroom. Opening the bathroom door I notice Mayson, my jackass of a roommate, awake, and sitting at the table in the kitchen nook of the apartment style dorm room, eating cereal, and giving me his signature scowl upon noticing me. I don't know why, but we have never really gotten on, I am a fairly friendly outgoing guy, and I seem to be able to make friends rather easily, but for whatever reason, Mayson seems to resent him living with me, and has been quite openly hostile towards me. I tend to just ignore him these days, and give him a wide berth. Life's too short to have that kind of negativity in one's life.

Pretending like I didn't see him, I make my way to my room, get dressed, grab the things I'll need for the day, then make my way to the front door. Heading out of the building, I make my way to the locker rooms, and Coach Carter's office. Heading into the locker rooms I see my teammates in various states of undress, greeting them as I head over to Coach's office. With some trepidation, I knock.

"Enter!" I hear Coach bellow from behind the closed door.

Opening the door I say, "Coach, you wanted to see me?"

From behind his desk, Coach stands and indicates one of the chairs in front of his desk, wanting me to take a seat.

"Ah Hunter, just the man I wanted to see this morning. I have been looking at my players grades, cause as you know you need a certain GPA to continue playing. Looking at yours has left me a little worried."

Oh shit, "I know I have been struggling a bit, with the course work, but how bad is it?" I ask. I have not been an academically blessed student, I try, but sometimes I am left more confused with what I read or study.

"Pretty bad." he responds solemnly, "Now, in order for you to keep your scholarship, and a place on this team, we are needing you to improve your grades. Which is why I have personally enrolled you into the college's tutoring program. You will be meeting with a..." he picks up a piece of paper on his desk, and scans the page, "Ah yes, a young man by the name of Dale Peterson, after practice tonight, in the library. I believe he is in a few of your classes, and he should be able to get you up to speed." he says, handing me the note with my new tutors name, and the time I am to meet with him.

Looking at the note I ask, "So it's still salvageable? I am not going to lose my scholarship, or the team?"

"Not if you are able to get your grades up, the ball is in your hands now. I need you, you are one of the best players on the team, heck you are one of the best players I have had the privilege of training for a while now. I don't handle this sort of thing lightly. Also as the quarterback, the team looks up to you, you work hard out there on the field, and they recognize that, but I am going to need you to work just as hard, or harder in your case, in the classroom."

I sit back, letting it all sink in, and Coach has taken an active role in trying to get me to get my grades up. I also respect this man. He has been there for all of us on the team in one way or another, always lifting us up, and never tearing us down. That doesn't stop him from ripping into us if he thinks we are slacking. Sitting up straight, I look him in the eye, "I can do this, thanks Coach."

"No problem, and look, I know you are not academically minded, but this should help. Now get out there, I'll see you tonight."

Getting up, I thank Coach once again, and head out of his office.

"Everything ok in there?" Catching me by surprise I find my wide receiver Madox leaning against his locker with his shirt off. Trying not to stare at his ample cleavage I look into his grey eyes. He looks a bit worried. We have been friends since our freshman year, and rooming together, until he moved in with his girlfriend. Forcing me to get the roommate from hell as a replacement.

"Yea, all good. He has just enrolled me into the school's tutoring program. My grades are not the greatest at the moment, so he thinks this will help."

He looks at me for a second, a smirk appearing on his face," Hmm, I feel sorry for the poor soul who has to tutor you, nothing is retained in that siev of a head of yours. Especially if it is not sports or Buffy related."

I punch his arm as I step past him, "Yea, yea, and what were your grades freshman year, mr almost having to drop out freshman year."

"Hey, it's not my fault there were so many bitchin parties that year."

"Uh huh," I Just give him a look, that lets him know he’s full of shit, "Well I need to head off to class. See you at lunch?"

"You know it, Olivia and I should be there, see you then."

We fist bump, then I leave him to get ready for his day, as I make my way to my first class. On my way, I let my mind go over what Coach had said. I really need to start paying more attention in my classes, no more getting distracted by Hottie McHottieson. Hopefully, whoever this Dale guy is, can help me get my grades up, and actually help me to understand the material given. Speaking of Mr McHottieson, as I turn the corner, I see him, he and the girl he is always with, must be his girlfriend, lucky girl, sigh. I see them on their way to the same class I am heading to. Walking into class, I take one of the seats at the very front and take out my notebook. I need to pay attention, so I can't have Mr, Distraction sitting in front of me. Looking back, I see him laugh at something she has said, that smile could light up and entire galaxy. I need to stop looking, I force myself to look ahead, just as the professor walks in to start her class.

Heading to lunch I smiled at myself, hey I was able to pay attention, I think I learned something, that's a good start right? Now for lunch. Heading over to the Cafeteria, I hear, "So, are we doing anything tonight?" It's the girl, and she seems to be wanting to make plans with Mr McHottieson.

"I can't, I have a tutoring session tonight, around 7 tonight."

Poor guy, hopefully he is not doing as badly as I am. He seemed smart enough in class, always engaging when asked questions, and never coming off as a know it all. I like that about him, sigh. OK get you head on straight, Madox and Olivia should be waiting for me.

As I enter the cafeteria, I see my friends sitting at our usual table. I walk over to the counter, get my food, then sit with my friends, giving Madox a fist bump as I sit. "Hey guys."

"Hey Hunter, what's this about you and needing tutoring?" Olivia asks as she moves her fork around her salad.

"Coach told me I was struggling in a few of my classes, so he set me up with a tutor to improve my grades." I inform her.

"Oh, well I hope it helps, I know how much football means to the both of you." she says giving Madox's hand a squeeze as she says this to show her support.

"So what are your plans for the evening?" I ask. They have been together since freshman year, and moved in together at the beginning of this year. She usually keeps Madox under control, which is a good thing. He would have failed if it wasn't for her.

"Just a quiet night in, on the couch with a good movie." Madox says, all while smiling at Olivia. We chat for a bit more before we have to leave for our afternoon classes. Then it's training shortly after that. Coach really pushed us in that session, so by the end we were sore and tired, but felt good. Felt like we improved our game, getting us ready for our next game.

Walking into the library, I look around, then look at my note, hm Dale Peterson, wonder what he looks like. I see Mr. McHottieson is here waiting for his tutor, hope it goes well for him. Seeing someone behind the counter who I presume is the librarian, I head over to her.

"Excuse me?" I quietly call out to her, so I don't disturb the students trying to study, or work on projects. She turns to look at me.

"Yes, how can I assist you?" she asks

"Hi, my name is Hunter McIntosh. I am here for a tutoring session with a..." I look at the note" A Dale Peterson. Do you happen to know where I might find him?" I ask her in the hopes she might be able to lead me to my person of interest for the evening.

She smiles at me, "Sure. I can show you to him, if you like."

I sigh with relief, "Thanks, that would be great."

"This way then."

She then leads me to a few desks, interesting, we are heading to the guy I have been crushing on since the start of the school year. I wonder if we have the same tutor, though I thought this was going to be a one on one session.

"Dale. This is Hunter, the young man you will be tutoring this evening."

Wait, what... Dale Peterson is Hottie McHottieson. He looks up from the book he was reading, his Ice blue eyes, snare my green, my mouth goes dry, my hands start to sweat. He is going to be my Tutor? A look of recognition flashes across his eyes, his mouth stretches into a smile so breathtaking, I just might faint.

"Hi Hunter" He said my name... I think my breath has actually just been stolen.

Thanks for reading and hopefully enjoying the 1st chapter of my 1st attempt at writing a story.
If there is any way I can improve, please feel free to let me know.
Copyright © 2021 FrankD; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 9
  • Haha 8
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Glad I didn't pass, sorry for the bad pun, on this!!! Looks to be very enjoyable and looking forward to more!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Glad I didn't pass, sorry for the bad pun, on this!!! Looks to be very enjoyable and looking forward to more!!

Thank you so much ^_^ also puns are great 😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This is not a criticism, but I feel like I have read this story many times before. However, if this chapter is any indication of the plot line, this story has a crucial, and ultimately more interesting difference, it appears to reverse the usual stereotypes i.e. it does NOT appear to be the story of an obnoxious closeted jock who is paired with, and initially bullies, an angst-ridden gay nerd in an attempt to retain his sporting scholarship, and subsequently finds himself falling in love/lust with said gay nerd.

In addition, this story is much better written.

@FrankD you are off to a very good start with this story. I look forward to reading more, particularly if the ensuing chapters are as enjoyable as this first one. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

This is not a criticism, but I feel like I have read this story many times before. However, if this chapter is any indication of the plot line, this story has a crucial, and ultimately more interesting difference, it appears to reverse the usual stereotypes i.e. it does NOT appear to be the story of an obnoxious closeted jock who is paired with, and initially bullies, an angst-ridden gay nerd in an attempt to retain his sporting scholarship, and subsequently finds himself falling in love/lust with said gay nerd.

In addition, this story is much better written.

@FrankD you are off to a very good start with this story. I look forward to reading more, particularly if the ensuing chapters are as enjoyable as this first one. 

Thank you so much. I will be the first to admit, that I am kind of a fan of that troupe, of jocks falling for the nerd, but hey people like what the like :P I am glad you are liking it so far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I too enjoyed this chapter. Several ways the plot can go including the obnoxious roommate causing trouble!  Great beginning for your first story here at Gay Authors.  Welcome !!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, KayDeeMac said:

I too enjoyed this chapter. Several ways the plot can go including the obnoxious roommate causing trouble!  Great beginning for your first story here at Gay Authors.  Welcome !!

Thank you so much ^_^

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Love the start, have to read other chapters right away, wonder how I missed this one 

Hunter you are in BIG trouble!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, long1jo said:

Love the start, have to read other chapters right away, wonder how I missed this one 

Hunter you are in BIG trouble!

Thank you so much ^_^

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I was looking for a new story to read and your story description caught my eye. So far I’m liking what you are offering 😛   
And a thank you for adding your story to GA. Now off to the next chapter. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, wildone said:

I was looking for a new story to read and your story description caught my eye. So far I’m liking what you are offering 😛   
And a thank you for adding your story to GA. Now off to the next chapter. 

Thank you ^_^

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Football stories are not my usual reading choice, but there is just enough twist to this one to grab my interest. The story flows nicely with excelent pacing and just enough characterization for a start. It shows the possibility of many alternate paths and I am looking forward to your development of them.

Mt Will

  • Love 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Will Hawkins said:

Football stories are not my usual reading choice, but there is just enough twist to this one to grab my interest. The story flows nicely with excelent pacing and just enough characterization for a start. It shows the possibility of many alternate paths and I am looking forward to your development of them.

Mt Will

Thank you ^_^

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..