Jump to content
    FrankD
  • Author
  • 1,651 Words
  • 3,626 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fourth Down - 12. Chapter 12

Some sexy fun times are had in this chapter.

“Will you be able to come in tomorrow morning?” Detective Bullock asks of me. “We just need to discuss your case going forward, now that Mayson is awake.”

“Uh… sure.” I say, a little stunned. “I can come in shortly after football practice.”

“That’s perfect. You will also be meeting the prosecutor on this case, and he will be able to explain what you should expect. Feel free to bring someone along whom you trust for support if you feel you might need it.” He adds.

“Thanks Detective.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow then, and try not to stress too much about it.”

With that he hangs up, and my arm holding the phone drops to my side, with the phone slipping from my grasp. Mayson is awake. What has he said? What will he say?

Noticing my inner turmoil, Dale takes me in his arms. “Everything ok?” He asks.

“Mayson is awake.” I say dully. “Detective Bullock wants me to meet him and a prosecutor tomorrow at the police station.”

“Want me to come with you? I am sure that this is all just procedure, and everything will be fine. But if you’ll feel better with me there, then I’ll be there.” He says.

“I’d love that,” I say to him. “I will also need a ride.” I chuckle, trying to add some levity to the serious conversation.

“By the way, I had fun tonight.” He smiles.

I then place one hand behind his head, pulling me closer to his beautiful lips, “Well it’s not over yet.” I say, right before placing a searing hot kiss on his already swollen lips.

Dale then takes control as he then guides us to my, now our, room. Releasing the kiss only once so he could playfully shove me on the bed, before pouncing right on top of me, capturing my lips in the process. All thoughts of the phone call and tomorrow, are for now forgotten as all my attention is on this wonderful and beautiful man currently grinding his hips into mine.

Pulling back only slightly, he starts unbuttoning my shirt, one button at a time. He then slides his fingers beneath the fabric,causing the air to chill my skin where the shirt once covered. His feather-like touch, causing me to moan in his kiss. His Fingers trace upwards towards my collar bone on the insides of my pecs, following the curve outwards. His thumbs then snag my pert nipples on their descent down my chest, which releases a gasp from my lips. His fingers then trace each abdominal muscle, on their journey towards my pants. My cock, hard and straining against the fabric of both my underwear and my jeans.

Then with his nimble fingers, he unclasps my belt buckle, undid the top button, then slid a slender hand down into the front of my pants. His fingers taking grasp of my turgid rod, causing another gasp to escape my lips. I can feel his smile at the reactions he is causing in me. He then gives me a few strokes, before releasing the kiss once again. Smiling at me from above, before descending down my chest, slowly, kissing every bit of skin he comes across. His face just hovers above my now free cock only for a moment, seeming to admire it. A sudden intake of air as his hot tongue lashes out and swipes the head of my cock. He does this a few more times, before slowly descending down the appendage, and I am engulfed in his hot, wet mouth.

“Fuck Dale, that feels so good!” I moan

His response is to just smile at me, with his juicy lips wrapped firmly around my rod. The suction he is applying is almost too much for me, I began moaning incoherently.

“Dale… I am… about to…” I don’t even finish my sentence as I explode down his throat, Dale just swallows everything I give him.

Once completely spent he climbs up to me, wrapping me in his arms, and placing a hot kiss on my lips. It tastes of Dale, and a little of something else. All too soon images of me doing the same to Mayson flood my mind, causing me to shudder.

“You ok?” Dale asks.

“Yea,” I say to him. “, just had some unwanted memories come back to me.” I confide.

“You don’t have to do me, if you don’t want to.” He says looking worriedly into my eyes, while running his fingers through my hair.

Looking him in the eyes for a second, he lets out a surprised squeal as I suddenly flip him on to his back. It only takes me seconds to free my prize hidden beneath his pants, and like a starved man I descend on him, trying to give him the same pleasure he gave me. The memory of Mayson be damned if it thinks it is going to stop me from giving this wonderful guy everything he gives me.

Once he too is spent, I climb up the bed, taking him in my arms, and kissing him, like he did me.

“Wow…” Dale says breathlessly, “, I was not expecting that.” He grins.

“I don’t think I am ready for anything else,” I say to him, “, but I have been wanting to do that for a while now.” I smile at him.

He just grabs my head in response, joining our lips one final time that night before we settled down, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

“Get your head in the game, McIntosh!” Coach yells after my umpteenth fumble of the play I was practicing, a play I should know by heart.

“Sorry Coach!” I yell back, “I’m just... a little distracted.” I add.

This causes Coach to walk over to me. “Let's take five.” He says as he places a hand on my shoulder, and guides me to the edge of the field. “Wanna talk about it?

“I’m just a little nervous about this afternoon.” I say, “I have to go into the police station to talk to the Detective and a prosecutor about my case.” I reveal.

“You’ll be fine.” He says, as he squeezes my shoulder to emphasise his support. “Your boyfriend going in with you?” He asks.

“How did you know Dale and I became official last night?” I say shocked.

“So you and Mr. Peterson?” He says with a smile. “So he’s going with you?”

“Ah yea, he’s picking me up after practice.”

At this Coach checks the time, “Well you better hit the showers then, and get ready. We’ll pick this up next time.” He says, sending me off.

Walking out into the carpark after having a shower and freshening up, I see Dale’s car waiting for me. I make my way over smiling at him, when I see him smiling at me, after taking my seat and fastening my seat belt, I lean over and greet my boyfriend, hehe my boyfriend, with a kiss.

“Hey.” I say to him, after releasing a kiss that we decided to lengthen.

“Hey to you too.” He breathlessly smiles. “How was practice? He asks, as he starts the car and makes our way out of the car park.

“Brutal.” I say.

“Oh?”

“I basically fucked up everything I should already know.” I say.

“Is this because you’re nervous about seeing Detective Bullock?” he asks, navigating the streets to our destination.

“Yea, I guess so. I just feel that everything is going to blow up in my face, and I’ll be the one in trouble.”

“You’ll be fine. Remember, you’re the victim here. And they know this. They’ll only be doing everything in their power to protect you from further harm.”

“Thanks.” I say, as I place my hand on his thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

As we drive into the police station, I can feel my heart beating a million miles a second, my hands feel clammy and I feel a little light headed. Dale places his hand on my thigh this time, giving me a reassuring smile before we head out of the car. We make our way into the station, and head over to what looks to be the front desk, that a lone police woman seems to be manning.

“Er.. Hi. I’m Hunter McIntosh.” I nervously greet her. “I’m here to see Detective Bullock.” I inform her.

“Just one second, suga. I’ll call him for you” she says with quite a heavy Southern accent. She then picks up a phone, presses a few buttons then, “Detective Bullock? There is a sweet young man by the name; McIntosh, here, to see you.” She says into the phone. After a moment, she replaces the handset and says to me, “He’ll be with you in a moment. If you and your friend would like to take a seat.” She says indicating a seated area for us to wait.

After sitting down, it doesn’t take long for Detective Bullock to greet us, and guide us to a room with a table, and a couple of chairs.

“If you gentlemen want to take a seat, I’ll be right back with the Prosecutor.” He says at the door. He is just about to turn around, when he suddenly stops, “Would either of you like a cup of coffee?” He asks.

We both agree to the coffee, and tell him how we take it, before taking a seat. While we wait, which wasn’t long at all, Dale has taken my hand in his, in an effort to calm my already excited nerves. The door opens a few minutes later, by Detective Bullock carrying two mugs of steaming coffee, followed by someone who I presumed to be the prosecutor. Upon seeing us the prosecutor suddenly stops almost spilling the hot contents in the mugs he’s carrying.

“Dale?” He says shocked.

“Oh, Hi Dad.”

Thanks for reading Chapter 12, I hope you all enjoyed. :D
 
Copyright © 2021 FrankD; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 15
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 Well that was a bit of a surprise.I wonder does Dale's dad have to recuse himself in this case since his son is close to the victim?I'm not sure how that works

You usually don't associate football coaches being supportive especially in this kind of situation but let it be said that Hunter's coach is.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, weinerdog said:

 Well that was a bit of a surprise.I wonder does Dale's dad have to recuse himself in this case since his son is close to the victim?I'm not sure how that works

You usually don't associate football coaches being supportive especially in this kind of situation but let it be said that Hunter's coach is.

Hunter has some wonderful people around him, and Coach is definitely one of them. As for how Dale's father will respond to him dating his son, we will just have to wait and see.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, starboardtack said:

More! I want more! Don’t wanna wait! 😂

^_^ don't worry, more is on the way 😁

  • Like 3
Link to comment
22 hours ago, heifel35 said:

I sure hope Dale is out to his dad.. can't remember if it has been mentioned?.. 

It hasn't been mentioned, so we'll get to see how he'll react to his son dating Hunter in the next chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

OMG, what a time to introduce Mr Cliff Hanger, or Dale’s dad in this case. 😝 

No one wants to meet “the parents” when the spotlight is on them; victim or perpetrator matters not, you’re the deer in the headlights. Now add to this; that Hunter is the victim of being blackmailed into man-rape for being closeted, he has the PTSD from that rape barely managed, and now the boyfriend is holding his hand in front of a stranger that turns out to be boyfriend’s dad. OMG, Hunter may have an episode that slams him back into blackmailed, helpless, and then resigned into withdrawal.

Dale needs to act fast and dad needs to be more than the prosecutor in showing compassion for this special victim.

The emotions portrayed in a balanced way add to the stresses we share with this character. The prejudice inflicted by the known “friends and acquaintances” just add the realism one expects to face to the wake of humiliating exposure of one’s private life; Gay or straight.

Great job @FrankD, I’m feeling connected and invested in these two young men and their true close friends.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Philippe said:

OMG, what a time to introduce Mr Cliff Hanger, or Dale’s dad in this case. 😝 

No one wants to meet “the parents” when the spotlight is on them; victim or perpetrator matters not, you’re the deer in the headlights. Now add to this; that Hunter is the victim of being blackmailed into man-rape for being closeted, he has the PTSD from that rape barely managed, and now the boyfriend is holding his hand in front of a stranger that turns out to be boyfriend’s dad. OMG, Hunter may have an episode that slams him back into blackmailed, helpless, and then resigned into withdrawal.

Dale needs to act fast and dad needs to be more than the prosecutor in showing compassion for this special victim.

The emotions portrayed in a balanced way add to the stresses we share with this character. The prejudice inflicted by the known “friends and acquaintances” just add the realism one expects to face to the wake of humiliating exposure of one’s private life; Gay or straight.

Great job @FrankD, I’m feeling connected and invested in these two young men and their true close friends.

Naw thanks ^_^ We will be learning a little more about Dale's father, Mr Cliff Hanger, in the next few chapters. Whether he will be on there side has yet to be seen.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yea - what a way to meet the parents is right!  Just hope Dad is on their side - but his surprise reaction to seeing his son holding hands with the victim does not bode well with me!  Great read Frank - thank you!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, KayDeeMac said:

Yea - what a way to meet the parents is right!  Just hope Dad is on their side - but his surprise reaction to seeing his son holding hands with the victim does not bode well with me!  Great read Frank - thank you!!

Thank you ^_^ Yea that is one way I would not recommend meeting your lover's parents ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I still raise the question: how old is Hunter? Does the law require his parent or guardian to be present during questioning, even though he is the injured party, the accuser, not the accused?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 6/5/2021 at 2:39 AM, Will Hawkins said:

I still raise the question: how old is Hunter? Does the law require his parent or guardian to be present during questioning, even though he is the injured party, the accuser, not the accused?

Both Hunter and Dale are both legally adults here. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok, pausing just long enough to leave this comment....  Did not see that coming at all 😀.

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..