Jump to content
    FrankD
  • Author
  • 2,489 Words
  • 4,433 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fourth Down - 4. Chapter 4

Just a warning that this chapter has some scenes of unpleasant sexual encounters

Through my tears, my eyes were glued to that small screen and what it was showing me. What was displayed I could only describe as; a nightmare. The video clip depicted me, and another guy, who I assumed was Mason, but his face was kept off screen. I had his penis in my mouth, my eyelids half closed, I was... sucking him off. Looking at that just made me want to throw up. The two figures on my phone soon changed positions. Aided by the ‘unknown’ figure, he had bent me over the couch and… I ran to the toilet releasing the deluge that sprang up from my guts. Burning my throat on the way up. I felt sick. Looking back at the phone I could hear myself moaning, like I was enjoying what he was doing to me. I was shocked to find that, as I was being used I was... hard… Fresh tears formed in my eyes as I realised he had taken something that I was wanting to give to someone special, and he had taken advantage of me.

I felt like I had just been raped, but that can’t be right, can it? Men can’t be raped. The video looked as though it was also consensual, which I know to not be true. First; I was not attracted to Mayson, and second; I was just not ready for sex.

I gathered myself up off the floor, rinsed out my mouth of my vile stomach contents, and made my way to my room. Collapsing on my bed a broke down in sobs at what had occurred last night. Looking at my phone, the video thankfully not being displayed anymore, showed me that it was just about for me to get ready for practice. Not wanting to talk to anyone, I emailed my coach, just stating that I did not feel well, and would not be able to make it in. He replied that it was ok, and that I should rest up. I just closed my eyes after that, silently weeping.

I must have fallen asleep as I was suddenly startled awake with Mayson barging his way into my room.

“Ah good you’re home.” He said to me with this evil look on his face.

Feeling angry, I rushed at him. Grabbing the front of his shirt, I lifted him off the ground, and slammed him against the wall. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT YOU FUCKER?!!” I yelled at him.

“Na ah ah.” he said calmly, his evil looking grin not even leaving his face for a second. He waved his phone in my face, “You wouldn’t want your lovely team mates to find out how much of a fag whore you are, would you?”

I looked at him suddenly stricken with what he had just suggested. It must have shown on my face as he said, “I thought not. Now put me down so we can have a little discussion about our new ‘arrangement’.”

Feeling defeated I lowered him back down, then backed away from him. “What do you want?” I asked after I felt there was enough distance between us.

“Well, for starters, you are going to refer to me as ‘Sir’. Second; you will not say anything unless asked, and you will do as I say. Or everyone you know will get a lovely link to a certain video.”
Gulping, all I could do was nod.

“I can’t hear you.” He stated flatly.

“Yes.” I say quietly.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes… Sir.” I dejectedly say.

“Good, and another thing. You are to stop seeing that Dale guy.”

I looked at him in shock, “But he is my tutor, I have to see him.”

My face suddenly stung from his hand striking my cheek. “Did I say you were even allowed to talk?!” he snarled.

Fresh tears formed in my eyes as I held my stinging cheek.

“I am not going to let a jock like you ruin any chance that guy has at a normal life. All jocks are good for is running after a dumb ball, and beating on anyone you think is lower than you. Just be glad I am still allowing you to go to class.”

With that he left my room, “This door stays open.”

I just collapsed on my bed, my body wracked with sobs. Wondering what my life would be like now. Suddenly I am violently rolled over, with an angry Mayon glaring at me. “I don’t want to hear you, so I going to give you something to shut you the fuck up!” I just gaped in shock at what he had just done, I didn't even realise he had unfastened his belt, lowered his zipper and pulled his penis out, until I felt the spongy head slip past my lips. Realising what he was doing, I tried to back away. Which resulted in him grabbing my hair painfully, and forcing my head back in place.

“Na ah ah. You are going to suck me off for making such an awful noise. A fag like you should be happy to have a cock to suck.”

I could feel it inflate in my mouth, as fresh tears fell from my eyes. Resigning myself, I start to go up and down on his shaft. Wanting to get this over and done with. I am startled at another slap to my face, “Teeth.” was all he said.

When he was done with me, he left to go to his room. I don’t think I even stopped crying. What did I do to deserve this? I tried to treat everyone I met with respect, and treated everyone equally. Especially after apologizing to Evan for trying to bully him our freshman year of highschool. I had found him crying in one of the toilet stalls and my heart just broke at what I had done. All in an attempt to fit in. After that I had vowed to stand by his side, and stand up for others in the school that were being mistreated. Was I now being punished for something I thought I had already atoned for years ago? Was what I did bad enough that the universe now saw fit to punish me?

***

Waking up the next day, in my bed. The events of yesterday felt like I had dreamed them. I got up and went to have a shower. Stepping out of the bathroom I saw Mayson having breakfast. He just gave me an evil smile. Shuddering I went into my room. Not even five seconds after closing my door to change, when it is suddenly and violently thrust open.

“This door stays open. Do I make myself clear, or do I need to make it clear?” He angrily snarled at me.

I suddenly realised it was not a dream. “Yes, sir.” I said quietly, not wanting to cause any more trouble.

“Good.” He said after giving me a hard look, then went back to his breakfast.

As I was about to head out the door, Mayson told me that he wanted me home straight after football practice. Nodding my head, I left.

I had a horrible day, that day. I could not focus in class, I tried to ignore both Dale and Vicky in our shared classes, who both gave me odd looks as I chose to sit away from them. I did not want to make things hard for him, or myself. There was no telling what Mayson would do if he found me even sitting next to my new friends in class. I just chose not to risk it.

Dale and Vicky chose to join us for lunch again. As we sat down Dale asked if I was ok, as I was missing yesterday, I told him and the others I was fine, that I had a small bout of food poisoning. After giving me some concerned looks, we continued our lunch, laughing at the odd joke here and there, all except for Olivia and myself. I was just in my own little nightmare world with what was happening at home, and feeling like I could not talk to anyone about it. Olivia on the other hand, looked as though she was still feeling under the weather. She looked uncomfortable, and had barely touched her food.

After football practice I stood in front of the door to the apartment I shared with my evil roommate. My hand just barely touching the door knob. Steeling myself for what was about to face. I opened the door to find Mayson sitting on the couch watching tv. Closing the door behind me, I tried to make my way to my room unnoticed when I heard, “strip.” coming from Mayson. I looked at him wide eyed, not sure if I heard correctly.

“I said; strip. When you are here, you are not allowed to wear clothes. Those are for normal people, which you clearly are not.” He says this without taking his eyes off the tv.

Feeling numb, I begin to strip, “You can leave that crap there for now. Once you are done, you can kneel in front of me and service me.”

I just stood there, I could not believe what was coming from his ugly mouth.

“Did I stutter?” He asks, glaring at me, like I had just insulted him. “Do I need to ask again? You will not like it if I have to ask you one more time to do as I say.”

Completely naked now, I walk towards him, my shoulders slouched, my head down, my eyes wet with moisture. I knelt down in front of him. He looked at me as if it was obvious that I needed to fish his dick out. So with shaking hands, I undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. I could see that... thing… pulsating disgustingly in his underwear. I pulled the front of the waistband away from his waist, and I was hit with a heady smell that left me slightly nauseated. Reaching in I pulled it free, and brought it to my mouth, eyes squeezed shut. I tried to let my mind wander so I was not too focused on what I was doing, just wanting to get this over and done with.

After his release down my throat, I had the sudden urge to throw up. I barely made it to the bathroom, before releasing my stomach contents. Suddenly my hair is violently pulled back.

“Who said you could reject that generous gift I have given you. Next time you keep it down.”

“Yes, Sir.” I say weakly.

***

The next few weeks are basically the same all except for one change. I go to class, then practice. I do as I’m ‘told’; avoid Dale, so no more going to lunch with my friends, and end up eating alone.

I miss them.

When I am home, I strip down to nothing, and serve whatever sexual need Mayson might want that day. Some days are easy; where I just blow him, other days are a bit harder; where I have to let him use my ass. I am usually in quite a bit of pain after I have been fucked. Little by little as the days wear on, I find myself retreating more and more into myself. My friends ask if I am ok, but how can you tell them that you are basically someone elses sex slave, even thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

I woke up a few weeks later with an email from Coach Carter asking for a meeting. Dreading what he might want to talk about, as I had a pretty good guess; I had stopped going to my tutoring lessons, on fears of that damn video being released. Shaking with anxiety, I knocked on Coach’s door.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked nervously when I opened the door.

Coach looked at me worriedly, and indicated a chair for me to sit in. “What is going on with you these days?” he sighs

“Nnnnothing Coach.” I stammer out, internally cursing my nerves.

“Well something is clearly going on. You are not playing like you used to, you look like shit, and to make matters worse, I have been told that you have stopped going to your tutoring sessions after they have been clearly helping you. So tell me; what is going on.”

What am I going to say? I can’t tell him that my psycho roommate has forbidden me from seeing Dale.

“I… I’m just not sleeping well Coach, and I thought that since my grades were on the rise, I could stop going to my sessions with Dale.” I say in the hopes that he buys it.

He sighs, looking me in the eyes, I’m not sure if he actually believed me. “Ok here’s what we’re gonna do. You are taking today off from practice, get some rest, and tomorrow you are to continue your tutoring sessions. Otherwise I’m afraid I am going to have to kick you from the team.”

“Yes, Sir.” I respond looking down at his desk.

“That will be all, try and have a good day today Hunter, and if you need anything, my door is always open for you. Got that?”

“Yes, Sir.”

With that I left his office. Fuck. What am I going to do? I’ll be fucked if I do go, but I’ll be even more fucked if I don’t. The rest of the day just passes in a blurr. I could barely concentrate in class, and I basically worked on auto pilot at home, so I don’t have to think too much about what is going on there.

The next day, after my football practice, I made my way to the library. Hesitating at the doors, I tried to control my breathing so I didn't hyperventilate. Once I felt calm enough, I entered the building, seeking out the one man that could possibly ruin me without even realising it. As I approached Dale, he looked up, he seemed relieved to see me.

“Hey you. I haven’t seen you for a while. Is everything ok?” He gently asks.

“Yea things are ok, I’m sorry for not coming in the past, just had a lot on my plate.” I say to him, hoping we could drop the conversation.

“Well I am here for you if you want to talk.” he says giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

With one touch, he is able to make me feel safe, and comforted. All that comes crashing down when I hear my phone receiving a text. Looking at my phone, I feel the blood drain from my face. Dale is asking if I am all right, so he must be able to see how scared I was.

“Where are you?” was all that Mayson’s text said.

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. Hope you are enjoying the story so far.
Copyright © 2021 FrankD; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 25
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Loved the character Hunter. Thanks for sharing your story. Hope to see more of your work but this story isn't for me.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

I don't know if I will be able to continue reading this story. I really like Hunter as a character, but Mayson is beyond despicable, and I just get angry when I read about what he is doing. I hope coach or Dale, or both, can help Hunter escape. Sorry.

 

3 hours ago, Leo622 said:

Loved the character Hunter. Thanks for sharing your story. Hope to see more of your work but this story isn't for me.

Thank you both for making it this far into my story, and loving Hunter. While I would love it if you guys could stay, I totally can understand not wanting to continue due to the nature of this story. It is probably the darkest one of many stories that I want to try and tell.

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment

If Mayson did not have such appalling personal hygiene, I would suggest Hunter use his teeth with great force when forced to blow him. Closet-case Mayson is ripe for revenge - where is Carrie when you need her. Although I too find the reading of the story heavy going I am going to persist, if for no other reason than I am hoping the payback to Mayson is catastrophic; and, hopefully inflicted by more than just Hunter. 

I am also intrigued to learn what Olivia's apparent issue is.

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I am sorry but I have to give this story up, simply has gone past the bounds of plausibility. It simply has no credibility.

  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

The situation seems to have escalated much too quickly. The date rape drugging, video and threats are believable, but I don’t really think it would go so far, so fast without a certain degree of resistance from Hunter.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well it truly is a difficult read but, reading your comments Frank, it seems this is very personal to you!  I'll stick with you for awhile longer!  Just hope Coach or Dale (or perhaps Vickie) breaks through to rescue Hunter soon!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, KayDeeMac said:

Well it truly is a difficult read but, reading your comments Frank, it seems this is very personal to you!  I'll stick with you for awhile longer!  Just hope Coach or Dale (or perhaps Vickie) breaks through to rescue Hunter soon!!

Thank you :) I wouldn't say it was personal, but it has been a story I have been wanting to tell, ever since I stumbled stories on Nifty that seemed to fetishise the dehumanizing of the main character and forcing them to become anther's sex slave. The worst story was when a guy did this to his straight best friend. I found it really stuck with me, wishing that guy would get rescued. So I wanted to tell my own version. If that makes sense.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, long1jo said:

No please end this torture

It will come, and thanks for reading :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm staying with this story. The only thing I'll say is it affecting his performance on the football field and if that continues he'll lose his scholarship anyway for these day the are arranged one year at a time and they can cut him loose if he doesn't perform at a certain level.So Hunter might as well come clean and hope the coach is not a homophobe because this way is unsustainable.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I'm staying with this story. The only thing I'll say is it affecting his performance on the football field and if that continues he'll lose his scholarship anyway for these day the are arranged one year at a time and they can cut him loose if he doesn't perform at a certain level.So Hunter might as well come clean and hope the coach is not a homophobe because this way is unsustainable.

Thank you :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..