Jump to content

It's the Gayest Christmas Ever, Charlie Boone! 2. Charlie Boone

   (3 reviews)

Charlie Boone and his boyfriend Kippy Lawson are back in a new Christmas adventure.

Their best friend Ricky has a new boyfriend in Adrian; but a complication has arisen: Adrian's mom has lost her job, and they may have to move away.

The four boys - and an unexpected Christmas visitor - set out to fix things before they get out of hand!

Copyright © 2017 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 18,768 Words
    • 4,306 Views
    • 32 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Charlie, Kippy, Ricky and Adrian have a big problem.  Adrian's mother was laid off and that means she may have to move somewhere else.  Adrian and Ricky are miserable with the thought that their new love might end.  The two boys share their sadness with their closest friends Charlie and Kippy, which set them all in search of a solution.  Britannica Brain Charlie whips out the computer with hunt and peck Kippy at the keyboard in search of information.  It's amazing what a simple typing error can do to an internet search.  A typed in "help" in the search bar makes the computer act crazy as it lands on a weird site where they meet Max who assures them he can solve their problem.  Thus begins a magical Christmas tale that will delight and entertain the most skeptical person.  A wonderful read anytime of the year.  Teenage angst at a minimum and fun at the maximum with a few erotic suggestions to spice things up. This is the second tale in the Boone Universe and well worth the read even in the middle of the summer!  

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
mate

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Grinning all the time, maybe even later, too. Delightful reading experience, really! Thanks for writing.

  • Love 2
Link to review
BooRadley

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Charlie and Kippy in their 2nd adventure. It's going to surprise you!!!!! I love these guys!!!!! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..